Pronouns Banned at U Michigan :

Old 09-30-2016, 01:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
F U and the comrade you rode in on.
I don't think that will be popular at all.
It is generic and non class, non religion, non race, non gender appropriate.
Did anyone ever think it would be popular to have homosexuality in your face every day, in the news, on the television, in every movie......so I would not be so quick to state what might be popular.

As long as the gays, lesbos, transgenders and any other whack job sexual orientation....being a very, very small minority group can get their way with changing what is or is not acceptable.........

comrade for the right group and time will be a piece of cake.
Old 09-30-2016, 01:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
Did anyone ever think it would be popular to have homosexuality in your face every day, in the news, on the television, in every movie......so I would not be so quick to state what might be popular.

As long as the gays, lesbos, transgenders and any other whack job sexual orientation....being a very, very small minority group can get their way with changing what is or is not acceptable.........

no wonder the guy chuckles
Old 09-30-2016, 01:33 PM
n/a

Quote:

Yes you are sadly correct . It is coming . One Party Rule and far Left Laws of correctness . Comrade is less than 10 years away .
Old 09-30-2016, 01:38 PM
n/a

The push for gender neutral pronouns is not new but has gained notoriety recently. It tracks with trigger warnings, mirco-aggressions and cultural appropriations. What makes this issue dangerous is that those pushing this agenda either believe it is logical and/or are riding on this movement to garner votes, and/or power, money or both

Stop and think about the serious implications of gender neutral pronouns becomes the law of the land. At minimum you would no longer have homosexuality because you have no gender. Insanity has taken over this nation and if left unchecked its going to lead to our total destruction. Note the signs of anarchy with the attacks on police and the riots in the street.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 09-30-2016, 02:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
The push for gender neutral pronouns is not new but has gained notoriety recently. It tracks with trigger warnings, mirco-aggressions and cultural appropriations. What makes this issue dangerous is that those pushing this agenda either believe it is logical and/or are riding on this movement to garner votes, and/or power, money or both

Stop and think about the serious implications of gender neutral pronouns becomes the law of the land. At minimum you would no longer have homosexuality because you have no gender. Insanity has taken over this nation and if left unchecked its going to lead to our total destruction. Note the signs of anarchy with the attacks on police and the riots in the street.

Personal Best Regards:
We're talking about just neutering the pronouns. There still will be boys and girls, right?
Old 10-01-2016, 06:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
This is good material for a movie. A comedy.
Already been done... "Idiocracy"
Idiocracy - YouTube

Quote:
As far as I'm concerned, we can take all the transgender, crossdressing, gender confused freaks and just use the pronoun "it" to describe them
Don't we already call them..."them"? Like..."look at them queers over there". "What are them queers doing now?"

Quote:
The emasculation and denigrating of America.
And "negroizing" of America too. Their culture is deemed more important than ours. Morals and values are being destroyed. We're ALL turning "ghetto" as the ghetto grows and expands into everything. The "gangsta" culture.

If it's male or aggressive, it's no good.

Quote:
Wont be long till the proper term is comrade
No...amigo. They're 1/3 the population and growing fast.

Quote:

Blackmail...they used it to get what they wanted. Politicians go to all kinds of functions, things happened, they got something on each of them, to get the votes needed to get their agenda passed.

Quote:
Yes you are sadly correct . It is coming . One Party Rule and far Left Laws of correctness . Comrade is less than 10 years away .
It's already here, one party rule (with two "subsidies", the D and R subsidy), far left PC laws, but amigo is probably 10 years away, not comrad.

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
More likely unless they're a woman or minority.

Gender neutral...but with a way to "keep the pervert men out".

We ARE insane, we're actively destroying ourselves...correction...we're ALLOWING our "leaders" to destroy us.

We're already in a depression, if spending over a $trillion each year doesn't fix it soon, it will destroy us.

NOW you know WHY they've been feminizing men all these years!!! NOBODY to "fight back", to "rise up to stop them". Everyone a scared little girl, afraid of everything.

Quote:
We're talking about just neutering the pronouns. There still will be boys and girls, right?
Who knows...co-ed everything with a lock for the "girls" safety.
Old 10-01-2016, 07:26 AM
n/a

He, she or ze? University of Michigan students can choose personal pronouns

You people are misrepresenting what the U of MI policy is. The administration allows students to pick a pronoun that the professors will use when addressing them. It does sound like it will penalize that Professor we then do not use this pronoun.

Why do they just not use their last name or just first name???

One student put in "Your Majesty!!!"
Old 10-01-2016, 11:11 AM
n/a

Quote:

You people are misrepresenting what the U of MI policy is. The administration allows students to pick a pronoun that the professors will use when addressing them. It does sound like it will penalize that Professor we then do not use this pronoun.

I never like saying Ms. Not because I'm a sexist in anyway it's just that whenever I pronounce Ms it sounded more like Mizzzzzz. And that sounded like I was making fun of the word when in fact I just wanted to be on friendlier terms with the woman I was addressing. Ze is easy to pronounce.
Old 10-01-2016, 11:19 AM
n/a

Quote:

That is just " Step 1 " . Soon it will be demanded of all students that they use neutral pronouns . That is how the far Left operates . Get a little and then get a lot more . Their demands never end .
Old 10-01-2016, 11:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
Don't we already call them..."them"? Like..."look at them queers over there". "What are them queers doing now?"
I don't hang out at the "those" kind of places!
Old 10-01-2016, 11:32 AM
n/a

If our fathers and grandfathers that fought WWII were constrained by this insane political correctness, we'd all be speaking German and Japanese. Auf Wiedersehn!
Old 10-01-2016, 11:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
If our fathers and grandfathers that fought WWII were constrained by this insane political correctness, we'd all be speaking German and Japanese. Auf Wiedersehn!
They were. When the women and children were not around they talked differently. Political Correctness is behaving as expected.
Old 10-01-2016, 12:13 PM
n/a

One of the nice aspects of aging. The older you get the less PC they expect from you. I started getting away with being just me, a long time ago. And I filter my language only around women and children. And if women push too much for equal treatment, I let the filter slip around them also. If they want to be treated as men, I will talk to them as men. I ALWAYS treat my ladies like ladies, wife and daughters.
Old 10-01-2016, 12:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
///
Old 10-01-2016, 12:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
They were. When the women and children were not around they talked differently. Political Correctness is behaving as expected.
Seriously dude????? It is "expected" to refer to someone as "ze"??? It is expected to have a self-identified as a woman 55 year old walk into the ladies room???? All this crap is the bizarre invention of the far left who are hell bent on destroying our great country. Really, what are you smoking???

Tags
pronouns, requirements, ze`s, michigan, supposed

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.