The psychology of Femo-Fascism

Old 10-13-2017, 05:30 AM
n/a

Default The psychology of Femo-Fascism

The psychology of Femo-Fascism is that government is one Big Husband women can scream at with one big Honey-Doo List.

Women can't stand Trump -- literally and personally -- because he doesn't cater to women and play the surrogate husband role. It drives them bat-sh*t, revealing what aggressive animals women can be, as is in full display on this Forum.

Old 10-28-2017, 10:53 AM
n/a

Old 10-28-2017, 11:04 AM
n/a

Default Can anyone, on either side, give a brief explanation

of what the OP means by Femo-Fascism?

He is obviously terribly angry.

He also seems terrified of any reference to emotion.

I think this is a very very old problem.

He knows that he is not understood and he takes pleasure in it. He is seeking negative attention and he is getting it.

I wonder if he is in real physical pain, addicted to pain killers or not stable financially or very depressed and cannot see it in himself?

I say that anyone who is unwilling to post a picture and a real name is not worthy of being read.
Old 10-28-2017, 11:09 AM
n/a

Default The psychology of Femo-Fascism

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
of what the OP means by Femo-Fascism?

He is obviously terribly angry.

He also seems terrified of any reference to emotion.

I think this is a very very old problem.

He knows that he is not understood and he takes pleasure in it. He is seeking negative attention and he is getting it.

I wonder if he is in real physical pain, addicted to pain killers or not stable financially or very depressed and cannot see it in himself?

I say that anyone who is unwilling to post a picture and a real name is not worthy of being read.

Please show us your PhD in applied neuropsychology. When you do I’ll be sure to alert the media.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-31-2017, 10:31 AM
n/a

Tags
women, husband, big, psychology, femo-fascism

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.