Punditfact

Old 09-28-2015, 04:38 PM
n/a

Default Punditfact

Noticed a now closed thread in 'non villages' discussion group that discussed Punditfact's critique of the truthfulness of FOX, CNN and MSNBC. Most all of the post was but a paraphrase of snippets from an old article at Fact-Checking Site Finds Fox News Only Tells the Truth 18 Percent of the Time In the future that poster might consider citing their resources if they are going to so significantly paraphrase from them rather than state their own opinion?

I got a real kick out of the fact that they got a kick out of another's belief that FOX News is fair and balanced; and then used Punditfact to criticize fair and balanced. I respect their obvious position as a liberal - but - I suggest that they find another source to use to disparage FOX News. Sleuthing about I found an article re the analysis of how Punditfact reached their 18% conclusion. Albeit a conservative source []Page not found | National Review Online, the author does present the bias/slant/skew that Punditfact used in their selection of comments/commentators to be "evaluated".

Any conservative knows that Politifact/Punditfact are biased liberal, left wing, progressive entities promoted by the TBT and Poynter Institute as well as the George Soros contributions to the Institute. Is there not a non-partisan "evaluator" of news/politics available?

Tags
punditfact, fox, kick, article, liberal, conservative, paraphrase, fair, institute, news, source, disparage, conclusion, albeit, sleuthing, 18%, author, found, find, analysis, reached, comments/commentators, george, soros, poynter

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.