Question for Clinton supporter(s)?

Old 09-16-2015, 08:32 AM
n/a

Default Question for Clinton supporter(s)?

From time to time when discussing Clinton...we discuss and you fire back.....

that in some manner of speaking we are accused of being afraid of Clinton.

You are wrong 99% of the time but so be it.

The question for you is a simple one; what is Clinton afraid of that she will not endorse additional debates?

2016 election: Hillary Clinton, DNC face pressure to add debates - POLITICO

So if she turns a deaf ear toward the courts for information and she turns a deaf ear to her own party for more debate, what makes ANYBODY think she would listen to the needs of the American people? It is possible under a Clinton presidency that she will be less attentive than our current president....if that is in any way possible.

What is Clinton afraid of that she will not participate in debates and interviews?
Old 09-16-2015, 09:15 AM
n/a

That one is easy. She has more to lose then gain in debates and interviews.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
From time to time when discussing Clinton...we discuss and you fire back.....

that in some manner of speaking we are accused of being afraid of Clinton.

You are wrong 99% of the time but so be it.

The question for you is a simple one; what is Clinton afraid of that she will not endorse additional debates?

2016 election: Hillary Clinton, DNC face pressure to add debates - POLITICO

So if she turns a deaf ear toward the courts for information and she turns a deaf ear to her own party for more debate, what makes ANYBODY think she would listen to the needs of the American people? It is possible under a Clinton presidency that she will be less attentive than our current president....if that is in any way possible.

What is Clinton afraid of that she will not participate in debates and interviews?
Old 09-16-2015, 09:36 AM
n/a

I'm not a Clinton supporter so I can't answer your question.

But, I didn't like slick Willy Clinton, and I can't stand his spouse. Nothing personal, but between her and Obama, if they were in a sinking boat, I wouldn't be able to choose, so I would probably help out by throwing them an anchor.
Old 09-16-2015, 10:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post

She won't be able to poll or focus group her answers in a debate ... for the "authentic" person she is that is probably very scary

Tags
clinton, afraid, time, question, debates, ear, deaf, turns, american, people, listen, debate, makes, back, presidency, president, participate, interviews, current, party, attentive, simple, one;, supporters, accused

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.