A question for ex-military people.

 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 07-26-2017, 12:38 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default A question for ex-military people.

if one is in a foxhole facing a determined enemy would you really care about one gender, sexual orientation, hair color, race or anything else other than that person's commitment to the mission and to his or her fellow soldiers?
  #2  
Old 07-26-2017, 12:45 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
if one is in a foxhole facing a determined enemy would you really care about one gender, sexual orientation, hair color, race or anything else other than that person's commitment to the mission and to his or her fellow soldiers?
Does it really matter that you're an idiot?
  #3  
Old 07-26-2017, 12:59 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

The chances of being in a fox hole with anyone is remote at best. Wars are fought remotely. If you are in the infantry you are most likely in sand pit. [emoji6]


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  #4  
Old 07-26-2017, 01:00 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Trump to reinstate US military ban on transgender people - CNNPolitics.com

Must be about this.

I have met women who are lot more macho than I am and if they were carrying a machine gun would probably be as good as almost any man. And who cares if they had a sex change to get that way. I doubt if people who often have automatic weapons in the field have to be afraid of being raped unless they are on base and unarmed.

There are serious problems with sexual abuse by superiors but that is often more of a matter of control and abuse of authority. And these are usually male officers taking advantage of female enlisted.
  #5  
Old 07-26-2017, 01:03 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Who was paying for the drugs needed to keep them, copacetic ?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  #6  
Old 07-26-2017, 01:54 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LARBAD
Does it really matter that you're an idiot?
Upon further review.....

It appears the Army pays more for viagra than for transgender health care.

How much transgender troops' medical care costs the military - The Washington Post

I wonder how much of that is for retiree's and over the generals?

COPUFF OUT WEST IN THE MILE HIGH STATE.

BUILDING NEW SCHOOLS WITH THE TAX ON WEED HALF A BILLION DOLLARS TO DATE!!!
  #7  
Old 07-26-2017, 02:01 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cologal View Post
Upon further review.....

It appears the Army pays more for viagra than for transgender health care.

How much transgender troops' medical care costs the military - The Washington Post

I wonder how much of that is for retiree's and over the generals?

COPUFF OUT WEST IN THE MILE HIGH STATE.

BUILDING NEW SCHOOLS WITH THE TAX ON WEED HALF A BILLION DOLLARS TO DATE!!!
Liberal logic at work, keep on toking
  #8  
Old 07-26-2017, 03:40 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

the introduction of openly gay military personnel and females cohabiting with male personnel has decimated the military, especially in those area defined as close quarters.

I have talked to guys who had intended to make a career of the military walk because of Obama's social lab experiment. today I would not enter the military nor if younger the Boy Scouts of American and neither would I encourage any of my male children or relatives.

We had gay guys in our barracks that we all knew were gay and guys would not shower in their presence. finally they were thrown out and you could feel the relief throughout the barracks.

of course we know the left will use Hollywood to distort the truth.

Personal Best Regards:
  #9  
Old 07-26-2017, 04:06 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Liberal logic at work, keep on toking
As usual AL you are wrong!!! I voted against the measure to make weed legal!
I did that because I didn't trust the money would be spent on the schools.

I was wrong, the weed tax is working for the schools!

COPUFF out west in the MILE HIGH STATE but I am currently at roughly 6800 ft above sea level. 86 degrees and thunderstorms coming over the mountains!
  #10  
Old 07-26-2017, 04:07 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

I was right on correct about liberal logic
  #11  
Old 07-26-2017, 04:13 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cologal View Post
As usual AL you are wrong!!! I voted against the measure to make weed legal!
I did that because I didn't trust the money would be spent on the schools.

I was wrong, the weed tax is working for the schools!

COPUFF out west in the MILE HIGH STATE but I am currently at roughly 6800 ft above sea level. 86 degrees and thunderstorms coming over the mountains!
So you vote in two states and get the homestead in Florida? High curious minds want to know.
  #12  
Old 07-26-2017, 05:43 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
the introduction of openly gay military personnel and females cohabiting with male personnel has decimated the military, especially in those area defined as close quarters.

I have talked to guys who had intended to make a career of the military walk because of Obama's social lab experiment. today I would not enter the military nor if younger the Boy Scouts of American and neither would I encourage any of my male children or relatives.

We had gay guys in our barracks that we all knew were gay and guys would not shower in their presence. finally they were thrown out and you could feel the relief throughout the barracks.

of course we know the left will use Hollywood to distort the truth.

Personal Best Regards:
I think you might need to educate yourself on the subject of pedophiles! The men who prey on young boys are pedophiles....quite often married with kids of their own. One only need look to the Catholic Church who ran the biggest pedophile ring worldwide. They just arrested a cardinal one step away from the pope!

Perhaps the military is worn out from the longest war in the history of the nation. That's no Hollywood distortion.

COPUFF...in the Mile High State!
  #13  
Old 07-26-2017, 05:47 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I was right on correct about liberal logic
Nope wrong again! Google Doug Bruce...

He is the reason we have legal weed here. He is in jail now I think. He was no liberal.

COPUFF.....
  #14  
Old 07-26-2017, 05:54 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
So you vote in two states and get the homestead in Florida? High curious minds want to know.
I knew you wouldn't look.

Douglas Bruce - Wikipedia

I vote in Florida....nice try though!
  #15  
Old 07-28-2017, 08:10 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
if one is in a foxhole facing a determined enemy would you really care about one gender, sexual orientation, hair color, race or anything else other than that person's commitment to the mission and to his or her fellow soldiers?
What does this have to do with anything? It is obvious that YOU know absolutely nothing of the military.

There are reasons that many applicants are turned down for military service. One reason is their fitness and another is how much it will cost the government. The cost to the gov for transgenders is too high, and has too many downsides to warrant even entertaining the idea. There is a difference between gays in the military and transgenders, or better known as gender confused.

Come back and discuss this subject once you have an inkling of what REAL military members deal with every single day. Especially, those that have really been in combat and know how stressful survival can be.
 

Tags
color

Thread Tools

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:19 AM.