Quiz --Trump or No Trump?

Old 05-04-2017, 06:09 PM
n/a

Default Quiz --Trump or No Trump?

Trump or No Trump Trivia Quiz | Election 2016 | FunTrivia

How much do you know about Donald John Trump?

Trump's Business Troubles Trivia Quiz | Before They Were President | FunTrivia
Old 05-04-2017, 06:51 PM
n/a

More than most of us knew then or since, about the virtual unknown black congressman from Illinois.
Old 05-04-2017, 07:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
More than most of us knew then or since, about the virtual unknown black congressman from Illinois.
I refused to believe that most, not all but the much higher percentage, of Trump supporters on this forum were not for Trump, but against Obama, and basically because of his skin color.

It explains the use of the adjective in the post above, and a number of references made here.

It baffled me how any rational person could support a person like Trump, who basically has NO qualities of a man we should want in our White House.

It stunned me that no posts were made in support of Trump, but instead the posts were anti Obama and Clinton who was perceived as a continuation. No "policies" of Trump were ever touted.

It is disappointing to me to realize people I "knew", not personally but through this forum make serious decisions based on the color of a man's skin.

It is troubling to me as I realize now, that we have a very dishonest person, with no morals as President simply because he is white.

I have been so naive because it took me so long to come to this realization.

Those who come on here and defend his every word, and make up political reasons to do this, are simply manifesting their belief, or feelings that White is superior.

No SANE OR REASONABLE person could look at these two backgrounds, and I have since 2008, and judge Trump superior to Obama in ANY way. Policy wise, perhaps but as a man, Trump is so far beneath Obama in every way, and I apologize for being slow.

I now get it....I never thought that ugly feeing permeated this place, but apparently it does. Such hatred simply because of skin color, to me, is a sign of extreme weakness, of inadequate feelings of worth.

It really makes me ill, and those of you who hide your skin color feelings by speaking of fear of Muslims, daring the swamp, or any of those things are extremely phoney.

Sad to realize this
Old 05-04-2017, 07:24 PM
n/a

This from the National Review over a year ago. He hasn't changed, and in fact is worse.

I sincerely believe that you "kissers of the Trump ring" will regret your attachments to a very bad man. I realize you have not read about his background, but I have, and I might add did the same in Obama.

Not policy wise, but as a MAN, Donald Trump is not fit to be in the same room as Obama. You judge by skin color.....frankly, I judge a man by how he treats his wife, and how he empathizes with other human beings. NO contest.

And please don't insult yourselves by applying some political ideology. This has none....it is about being a man, with character and honesty.

"I first became aware of Donald Trump when he chose to make cheating on his first wife front-page news. It was the early ’90s. Donald and Ivana Trump broke up over the course of months. Not that divorce is shocking, mind you. Among the glitterati marriage seems more unusual. Nor is infidelity exactly novel. But it requires a particular breed of lowlife to advertise the sexual superiority of one’s mistress over the mother of one’s children. That was Trump’s style. He leaked stories to the New York tabloids about Ivana’s breast implants — they didn’t feel right. Marla Maples, by contrast, suited him better. She, proving her suitability for the man she was eager to steal from his family, told the papers that her encounters with the mogul were “the best sex I’ve ever had.” It wasn’t just Donald Trump’s betrayal that caught my eye, nor just the tawdriness — it was the cruelty. That’s the part of the Trump rise that is quite shocking. Most politicians, for as long as I can remember, have been at considerable pains to present themselves as nicer, nobler, and more empathetic than they really are. Since many of them (not all) are selfish egotists, this requires some skill. Now comes Trump unblushingly parading his viciousness — by, for example, mocking a handicapped man, toying with white supremacism, or encouraging political violence — and still gaining the loyalty of a plurality of Republicans.

Read more at: Page not found | National Review
Old 05-04-2017, 09:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
This from the National Review over a year ago. He hasn't changed, and in fact is worse.

I sincerely believe that you "kissers of the Trump ring" will regret your attachments to a very bad man. I realize you have not read about his background, but I have, and I might add did the same in Obama.

Not policy wise, but as a MAN, Donald Trump is not fit to be in the same room as Obama. You judge by skin color.....frankly, I judge a man by how he treats his wife, and how he empathizes with other human beings. NO contest.

And please don't insult yourselves by applying some political ideology. This has none....it is about being a man, with character and honesty.

"I first became aware of Donald Trump when he chose to make cheating on his first wife front-page news. It was the early ’90s. Donald and Ivana Trump broke up over the course of months. Not that divorce is shocking, mind you. Among the glitterati marriage seems more unusual. Nor is infidelity exactly novel. But it requires a particular breed of lowlife to advertise the sexual superiority of one’s mistress over the mother of one’s children. That was Trump’s style. He leaked stories to the New York tabloids about Ivana’s breast implants — they didn’t feel right. Marla Maples, by contrast, suited him better. She, proving her suitability for the man she was eager to steal from his family, told the papers that her encounters with the mogul were “the best sex I’ve ever had.” It wasn’t just Donald Trump’s betrayal that caught my eye, nor just the tawdriness — it was the cruelty. That’s the part of the Trump rise that is quite shocking. Most politicians, for as long as I can remember, have been at considerable pains to present themselves as nicer, nobler, and more empathetic than they really are. Since many of them (not all) are selfish egotists, this requires some skill. Now comes Trump unblushingly parading his viciousness — by, for example, mocking a handicapped man, toying with white supremacism, or encouraging political violence — and still gaining the loyalty of a plurality of Republicans.

Read more at: Page not found | National Review
As my friend Lynda said when she voted for Trump she would not want to have dinner with the man but she thought he would make a better President. And she did not like the use of the word "deplorables" by Hillary Clinton.
Old 05-04-2017, 11:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
As my friend Lynda said when she voted for Trump she would not want to have dinner with the man but she thought he would make a better President. And she did not like the use of the word "deplorables" by Hillary Clinton.
Evidently she identifies with him, his lies, his sexism, his disregard for the will and health of Americans.....but she didn't like the word "deplorable".....sounds like she doesn't look in the mirror much
Old 05-04-2017, 11:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
Evidently she identifies with him, his lies, his sexism, his disregard for the will and health of Americans.....but she didn't like the word "deplorable".....sounds like she doesn't look in the mirror much
She set that aside as not that important. She probably mostly just did not like Hillary Clinton.
Old 05-05-2017, 03:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
I refused to believe that most, not all but the much higher percentage, of Trump supporters on this forum were not for Trump, but against Obama, and basically because of his skin color.

It explains the use of the adjective in the post above, and a number of references made here.

It baffled me how any rational person could support a person like Trump, who basically has NO qualities of a man we should want in our White House.

It stunned me that no posts were made in support of Trump, but instead the posts were anti Obama and Clinton who was perceived as a continuation. No "policies" of Trump were ever touted.

It is disappointing to me to realize people I "knew", not personally but through this forum make serious decisions based on the color of a man's skin.

It is troubling to me as I realize now, that we have a very dishonest person, with no morals as President simply because he is white.

I have been so naive because it took me so long to come to this realization.

Those who come on here and defend his every word, and make up political reasons to do this, are simply manifesting their belief, or feelings that White is superior.

No SANE OR REASONABLE person could look at these two backgrounds, and I have since 2008, and judge Trump superior to Obama in ANY way. Policy wise, perhaps but as a man, Trump is so far beneath Obama in every way, and I apologize for being slow.

I now get it....I never thought that ugly feeing permeated this place, but apparently it does. Such hatred simply because of skin color, to me, is a sign of extreme weakness, of inadequate feelings of worth.

It really makes me ill, and those of you who hide your skin color feelings by speaking of fear of Muslims, daring the swamp, or any of those things are extremely phoney.

Sad to realize this
So racism is your reasoning for someone voting for Trump over Hillary and not her criminal activity? WOw, have you been asleep for the last few years?

How liberals can be so blind and stupid is beyond logic.
Old 05-05-2017, 03:41 AM
n/a

I would have voted for anyone other than Clinton. Since she was the liberal media's sweetheart, I figured that all the negative information about her must have been true. I was right, it was ALL true. If the left had used a logical candidate instead of trying to use a gimmick to win (first female) then winning would have been a walk in the park.

Trying to reason or justify your loss to Trump is a wasted effort. Hillary lost the election for the left, period. She was a flawed and lazy candidate and deserved to lose. There was nothing anyone did TO her that caused her to lose. She lost all by herself. She had more help than any candidate in the past. Obama campaigned for her, his wife campaigned for her, Biden campaigned for her, her VP choice (whatshisname) and even Bernie campaigned for her after she sabotaged his primary candidacy. Hillary lost because she did NOT campaign for herself. She was lazy, just like she was when she was in the senate. She was like most liberals that think that it was owed to them, should have been GIVEN to her.

You can beat Trump up all you wish but he is the president and all the money from Soros will not remove him. I have never seen so many vindictive and sore losers in my lifetime. Even Gore went off on a drunk and disappeared more or less gracefully when he lost. Another liberal that thought he was "owed" the win.

It does not matter to me what I think of Trump personally, I believe he is doing a great job. Especially great, considering all the opposition and money thrown into the opposition against him in petulance due to Hillary's election annihilation. I have never witnessed so much mass hysteria before. On the bright side, the left is not screaming about gun control lately.
Old 05-05-2017, 04:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
So racism is your reasoning for someone voting for Trump over Hillary and not her criminal activity? WOw, have you been asleep for the last few years?

How liberals can be so blind and stupid is beyond logic.
WHAT CRIMINAL ACTIVITY.....Again, you can have your own opinion, but NOT your own facts!!!!!!!
Old 05-05-2017, 04:39 AM
n/a

How does one explain Trump Derangement Syndrome?

How does one explain adults with responsible occupations and/or duties as leaders acting like a spoiled 2 year old?

How does one explain an adult who will only respond with mistaken "one word" arguments such as racist, homophobic deplorable?

How does one explain adults who hide from the reality of their defeat?

How does one explain adults who are so driven by hate and buyers remorse that they are driven to unproductive, and destructive acts?

How does one explain adults who claim free speech for me but not to thee?

How does one explain a national obsession disorder toward one single male?

The last time there were this many American in a state of panic and fear is when Orson Welles played a trick on radio and told America it had been invaded by Martians . Their reaction back then was as ridiculous as what is going around progressives circles today.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 05-05-2017, 05:51 AM
n/a

Quote:

How does one explain adults with responsible occupations and/or duties as leaders acting like a spoiled 2 year old?

How does one explain an adult who will only respond with mistaken "one word" arguments such as racist, homophobic deplorable?

How does one explain adults who are so driven by hate and buyers remorse that they are driven to unproductive, and destructive acts?

The last time there were this many American in a state of panic and fear is when Orson Welles played a trick on radio and told America it had been invaded by Martians . Their reaction back then was as ridiculous as what is going around progressives circles today.

Personal Best Regards:
You, Rubicon, are an insulting person.

To call my mental state into mind, or anyone's, with your continued use of a term that means nothing, is insulting at best.

I expressed this long before his nomination.

Your approval of this man, your blind loyalty to his every lie speaks DIRECTLY to YOUR character.

I strongly suggest that YOU are inflicted with the syndrome...it is you who supports an extreme example of a mean spirited man with no morals...it is you who condone mistreatment of women, anyone who is not white. Actually, "deplorable" is not near sufficient to describe the attributes you display.

Your fancy words describe a man who will do anything to be heard.

You, sir, do not raise to the level of a man in anyway shape or form. You use fancy words, most stolen from others, to hide the real you.....I have no "syndrome" to call you, but I know how I feel about people like you.
Old 05-05-2017, 05:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubiTHECon

Personal Best Regards:
How does one explain the blind loyalty to a man who has shown to have no morals, ethics, compunction to lie...and is a narcissistic sociopath?

Here's how.

Joe Walsh Just Revealed Trump's Dirty Little Secret | Verified Politics

Quote:

The message is that Trump maintains his loyal following because they have stopped listening to him, or caring what crazy stuff comes out of his mouth. They are his followers no matter what.

“Most Republicans don’t pay attention to facts anymore,” reports PoliticusUSA. “Belief has replaced fact, which means that Trump can lie as much as he wants. He can break a million campaign promises, and it won’t matter to his supporters because they aren’t listening.”

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 05-05-2017, 05:59 AM
n/a

Quote:

To call my mental state into mind, or anyone's, with your continued use of a term that means nothing, is insulting at best.

Your approval of this man, your blind loyalty to his every lie speaks DIRECTLY to YOUR character.

I strongly suggest that YOU are inflicted with the syndrome...it is you who supports an extreme example of a mean spirited man with no morals...it is you who condone mistreatment of women, anyone who is not white. Actually, "deplorable" is not near sufficient to describe the attributes you display.

You, sir, do not raise to the level of a man in anyway shape or form. You use fancy words, most stolen from others, to hide the real you.....I have no "syndrome" to call you, but I know how I feel about people like you.
Wow, what in his statement caused that outburst? He insulted you? Wow! I did not expect that from you. I really thought that comment came from Tal or CNM (other than the lack of girly frills she usually incorporates in her comments).
You are insulted by his comment? He is the most civil poster on here. Even Don, with his racial slurs is more civil than you liberal posters on here. Wow!
Old 05-05-2017, 05:59 AM
n/a

Quote:

While I was posting, and although we don't share the same position on the issues...you've managed to sum up RubiTHECon perfectly.

Tags
quiz, trump

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.