Quote from Facebook, author unknown.

Old 01-19-2017, 02:53 PM
n/a

Default Quote from Facebook, author unknown.

"I listened as they called my President a Muslim.
I listened as they called him and his family a pack of monkeys.
I listened as they said he wasn't born here.
I watched as they blocked every single path to progress that they could.
I saw the pictures of him as Hitler.
I watched them shut down the government and hurt the entire nation twice.
I watched them turn their backs on every opportunity to open worthwhile dialog.
I watched them say that they would not even listen to any choice for Supreme Court no matter who the nominee was.
I listened as they openly said that they will oppose him at every turn.
I watched as they did just that.
I listened.
I watched.
I paid attention.
Now, I'm being called on to be tolerant.
To move forward.
To denounce protesters.
To "Get over it."
To accept this....
I will not.
I will do my part to make sure this great American mistake becomes the embarrassing footnote of our history that it deserves to be.
I will do this as quickly as possible every chance I get.
I will do my part to limit the damage that this man can do to my country.
I will watch his every move and point out every single mistake and misdeed in a loud and proud voice.
I will let you know in a loud voice every time this man backs away from a promise he made to them.
Them. The people who voted for him.
The ones who sold their souls and prayed for him to win.
I will do this so that they never forget.
And they will hear me.
They will see it in my eyes when I look at them.
They will hear it in my voice when I talk to them.
They will know that I know who they are.
They will know that I know what they are.
Do not call for my tolerance. I've tolerated all I can.
Now it's their turn to tolerate ridicule.
Be aware, make no mistake about it, every single thing that goes wrong in our country from this day forward is now Trump's fault just as much as they thought it was Obama's.
I find it unreasonable for them to expect from me what they were entirely unwilling to give."
Old 01-19-2017, 04:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I watched them say that they would not even listen to any choice for Supreme Court no matter who the nominee was.
I listened.
I watched.
I paid attention.
To move forward.
To denounce protesters.
To "Get over it."
To accept this....
I will not.
I will do my part to make sure this great American mistake becomes the embarrassing footnote of our history that it deserves to be.
I will watch his every move and point out every single mistake and misdeed in a loud and proud voice.
I will let you know in a loud voice every time this man backs away from a promise he made to them.
And they will hear me.
Be aware, make no mistake about it, every single thing that goes wrong in our country from this day forward is now Trump's fault just as much as they thought it was Obama's.
I find it unreasonable for them to expect from me what they were entirely unwilling to give."
And the race to the bottom shows the Democrats are ahead, and winning. Almost 70 Democrat representatives are looking forward to retirement. Wonder if any of them have already started closing on homes down here.
Old 01-19-2017, 08:39 PM
n/a

You're children doing the same thing you accuse others of.
Old 01-19-2017, 09:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
I listened.
I watched.
I paid attention.
To move forward.
To denounce protesters.
To "Get over it."
To accept this....
I will not.
And they will hear me.

Old 01-20-2017, 05:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
I listened.
I watched.
I paid attention.
To move forward.
To denounce protesters.
To "Get over it."
To accept this....
I will not.
And they will hear me.
Dear Guest:

You do realize that your post supports the conservative view that despite the fact of all of the above allegations, aside of a few dimwits, the vast majority of conservative community remained respectful of the position of president, did not protest in the street and damage property, did not attempt to intimidate or threaten anyone, did not try to delegitimize his presidency, did not boycott the Inauguration, or try and stop it, and remained respectful in his presence.

That's the definition of being an adult with class. and that is what is meant by America first and foremost. Now compare what we had done to what progressives have been doing and you begin to understand the damage it does to our Republic and the advantage it gives our foreign enemies . Hmmmmmm

Personal Best Regards
Old 01-20-2017, 06:52 AM
n/a

'Being an adult with class."

Now THAT'S a good one!

We are losing a leader who epitomized 'class'...for one who exemplifies the definition of 'crass.'

As does so many of Chump's Cultists.
Old 01-20-2017, 07:10 AM
n/a

OH STOP.

I never ever heard any of the large group of Republicans I know personally say any of the things on your pot stirring list. His race was NEVER a negative issue with anyone I knew and you are just trying to start something.

No one knows whether this man who is a terrible communicator and not a pol by any measure has what it takes. But he surely must have some good mental health because most of us would have been taken down by the criticism he has already faced.

We will see. Thank God it isn't Hillary Clinton whose inauguration we are witnessing.

Hoping ...and praying for the best.
Old 01-20-2017, 07:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
OH STOP.

I never ever heard any of the large group of Republicans I know personally say any of the things on your pot stirring list. His race was NEVER a negative issue with anyone I knew and you are just trying to start something.

No one knows whether this man who is a terrible communicator and not a pol by any measure has what it takes. But he surely must have some good mental health because most of us would have been taken down by the criticism he has already faced.

We will see. Thank God it isn't Hillary Clinton whose inauguration we are witnessing.

'OH STOP YOURSELF.'

Crawl back in your hole and go back to attacking those women who made your current life possible...you nasty, passive-aggressive twit.
Old 01-20-2017, 07:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
'OH STOP YOURSELF.'

Crawl back in your hole and go back to attacking those women who made your current life possible...you nasty, passive-aggressive twit.
God Bless the USA
Old 01-20-2017, 07:37 AM
n/a

Quote:

As an Un-American Fake Christian...you really need to read this.

10 reasons you can’t be a Christian and vote for Donald Trump | Commentary | Dallas News

Quote:

It would take a good bit more research and analysis than the current space permits to adequately understand this head-scratcher.
See ya later, you Un-American Fake Christian.
Old 01-20-2017, 07:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
'Being an adult with class."

Now THAT'S a good one!

We are losing a leader who epitomized 'class'...for one who exemplifies the definition of 'crass.'

As does so many of Chump's Cultists.
Nicely put. A real ugly American in Donald Trump. But the Russians really love him.
Old 01-20-2017, 11:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
OH STOP.

Let me see if I can make this clear to Trump supporters: we are not sore losers, nor are we snowflakes, nor do we think that we are right and everyone else is wrong. We don't hate you, nor do we want to insult you! The truth of the matter is that we love this country, we love the progress that this country has made over the years, and we don't want to see this country destroyed! We tend to embrace facts, and the facts have shown that Donald Trump is a pretentious, vile, and unqualified baby man, who will not attend security briefings from the people who's job it is to protect us (all of us).

But he will spend hours on social media insulting Americans who disagree with him, and continually heaping praise on a brutal dictator! Understand, this man will have to work with these intelligence gathering professionals, and he has been insulting them, has even compared them to Nazi's! This places all of us in danger!

Even if you ignore the multitude of other disqualifying factors about this unhinged individual, his misogyny, his lies, his insults, narcissism, his pussy grabbing, his wanting to have sex with his own daughter, and just a plethora of other unpresidential behavior, even if you ignored all of those things, the fact that he has repeatedly insulted American citizens, including Americans who have served this country in the military, (something that he himself refused to do) yet praises a dictator, this should at least give you pause! Shouldn't it?

Please, let's not bring Hillary or president Obama into this, we get it, you hate them! let's focus on the man who'll will be charged with the safety of this country. He is at war with the people who keep us safe, he has ignored their briefings, he's insulted them, and in a few days, he will have to work with them! Please get passed your hatred for just a moment, and think about the danger this individual has place your children, your loved ones, and this nation in!
Old 01-20-2017, 01:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
Let me see if I can make this clear to Trump supporters: we are not sore losers, nor are we snowflakes, nor do we think that we are right and everyone else is wrong. We don't hate you, nor do we want to insult you! The truth of the matter is that we love this country, we love the progress that this country has made over the years, and we don't want to see this country destroyed! We tend to embrace facts, and the facts have shown that Donald Trump is a pretentious, vile, and unqualified baby man, who will not attend security briefings from the people who's job it is to protect us (all of us).

But he will spend hours on social media insulting Americans who disagree with him, and continually heaping praise on a brutal dictator! Understand, this man will have to work with these intelligence gathering professionals, and he has been insulting them, has even compared them to Nazi's! This places all of us in danger!

Even if you ignore the multitude of other disqualifying factors about this unhinged individual, his misogyny, his lies, his insults, narcissism, his pussy grabbing, his wanting to have sex with his own daughter, and just a plethora of other unpresidential behavior, even if you ignored all of those things, the fact that he has repeatedly insulted American citizens, including Americans who have served this country in the military, (something that he himself refused to do) yet praises a dictator, this should at least give you pause! Shouldn't it?

Please, let's not bring Hillary or president Obama into this, we get it, you hate them! let's focus on the man who'll will be charged with the safety of this country. He is at war with the people who keep us safe, he has ignored their briefings, he's insulted them, and in a few days, he will have to work with them! Please get passed your hatred for just a moment, and think about the danger this individual has place your children, your loved ones, and this nation in!
Good post. These ideas on Fox or somewhere else are comparing Donald Trump to Andrew Jackson. What a load of bunk.
Old 01-20-2017, 02:15 PM
n/a

This thread is reserved for liberals only. Thank GOD

Personal Best Regards>
Old 01-20-2017, 03:23 PM
n/a

Default Kindly read your post

Quote:

You start out LYING TO YOURSELF about not being a sore looser, not being a snowflake-whatever that means, you do in fact think you are right.

Obviously you voted for OBAMA and then for HILLARY. While you have voted democrat all your life, you tell us you have an opened mind.

YOU LIBERALS have accused anyone who did not vote for OBAMA as being RACIST. You accuse TRUMP of being a NAZI. It is so pathetic. You are like a CHILD who heard a few DIRTY words form ADULTS and toss them about because it gets a reaction. WERE YOU TO READ WITH AN OPENED MIND, you would find years before running for president TRUMP opened a private golf course. Members want to exclude Jews and Blacks and TRUMP stood up to them and said he would not open the course until they removed that from the charter. OBAMA on the other hand has had black panthers at the polls. OBAMA attended church with REV WRIGHT-who regularly expounded his anti Jewish anti white and anti America trash.
AS TO YOUR NAZI CHARGE-this reflects a lack of knowledge. Under Nazism, it is the duty of the citizen to serve the state. TRUMP IS A CAPITALIST-the exact opposite of Nazism. Under capitalism it is the duty of the state to serve the citizen.
It is true that TRUMP has not served in the military. WITH YOUR REPORTED OPENED MIND. If, this is important to you READ-Obama did not serve, sanders did not serve, NEITHER HILLARY OR BILLY SERVED. Hillary, typical of her CRAP, claims she tried to sign up. MORE OF HER LYING TRUTH BENDING. When, she stopped in to sign up, SHE THOUGHT IT WOULD LOOK GOOD ON HER RESUME, she was already 20 years too old. KERRY from the people who served with him in Vietnam ducked a fight whenever he could and KERRY ACTUALLY AWARDED HIMSELF MEDALS.

OH, to help you out, you did not bring up WOMEN. Look and you will discover THAT CHARGE IS SIMPLY NUTS. Trumps chosen campaign manager and his atty are both women.

THINK ABOUT YOUR CLAIMED OPEN MIND. THERE IS NO WORSE LIAR THEN PEOPLE WHO LIE TO THEMSELVES.

Tags
watched, unknown, author, facebook

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.