US Post Office and the 224 613 Project.

Old 09-30-2017, 10:16 AM
n/a

Default US Post Office and the 224 613 Project.

Halloween stamps.

I sent out well over 500 packages from the Dinkytown PO near the U of MN Campus in late August through mid-November in 1991. These were to all the US Senators, half the US Representatives, all the Governors of the US States, the Members of the US Supreme Court, Law School Deans of the most prestigious law schools in the US, etc.

These were done on a revolving door kind of strategy of including some of the better responses I had received and putting copies of these as I received them. Quite a production in Dinkytown.

These got kind of costly too.

These were about problems I had been having while still employed at the U of MN with being honest with potential future law librarian employers about my experiences with the Michelle Mitchell 2-24-1976 murder near the U of Nevada, Reno investigation. These experiences involved my looking for materials in libraries to help my fellow Earl Wooster High School students deal with this investigation. Michelle Mitchell was the daughter of my then remedial English teacher Mrs. Barbara Mitchell and 2-24 is my birthday.

Anyway, I have used this method of snail mail letters going out to groups of people. In 1995 and 1996 in Northern California, this was done when I sent letters to all the Attorney Generals of the States here in the US. I did get answers from about a third of the US State Attorney Generals.

I went to the local Post Office yesterday and it seemed like old times such as I had at the Dinkytown PO without the detected hostility. I was not doing anything like writing snail mails. I can do all that via Facebook or e-mail now.

I needed to buy some stamps and liked the shark ones but the clerk suggested I get the Halloween ones. Ended up with the shark stamps.

My guess is that a lot of people around the Villages know about my 224 613 Project by now especially with the help I have received evidently from Hollywood, Wall Street, Madison Avenue, and elsewhere.

Halloween stamps from 2016 seem very appropriate for my 224 613 Project. Jack-o'-lanterns
Old 09-30-2017, 11:26 AM
n/a

The libtard is at it again. Wow, you sure do crave attention like a five year old girl.
Old 09-30-2017, 12:05 PM
n/a

Default MDLNB. Only worth IGNORING.

This person MDLNB is also on my IGNORE LIST.

Quote:
1) The political forum is NOT moderated. If you do not like the discussions in the political forum you should unsubscribe and remove yourself from them. 2) Your disagreements and tone from the political forum should NOT carry over into the main moderated forums. Infractions and user account suspensions will be issued if this is necessary to maintain the integrity of the TOTV website non political forums. 3) If you do not like the discussions or interactions with any specific user(s) we suggest you add them to your 'Ignore List' which is a feature of the website (click on usercp to add a user) so you do not have to interact with anyone that YOU do not choose to interact with. Even though YOU as the user must make the decision to be subscribed to the political forum and if you are going to add a user to your ignore list we strongly encourage those who do remain for all that is American, have mature civil discussions about viewpoints without lowering their own personal beliefs, standards and morals. If you can't you should consider removing yourself from the political forum.
Old 09-30-2017, 12:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
This person MDLNB is also on my IGNORE LIST.
No he is not. Hey stupid, if you tell someone they are on the ignore list, to be convincing you really ignore them. But, you would rather that everyone laugh at you, instead.
Old 09-30-2017, 08:17 PM
n/a

What is this thread about? Are there problems at the post office?
Old 12-19-2017, 09:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Halloween stamps.

I sent out well over 500 packages from the Dinkytown PO near the U of MN Campus in late August through mid-November in 1991. These were to all the US Senators, half the US Representatives, all the Governors of the US States, the Members of the US Supreme Court, Law School Deans of the most prestigious law schools in the US, etc.

These were done on a revolving door kind of strategy of including some of the better responses I had received and putting copies of these as I received them. Quite a production in Dinkytown.

These got kind of costly too.

These were about problems I had been having while still employed at the U of MN with being honest with potential future law librarian employers about my experiences with the Michelle Mitchell 2-24-1976 murder near the U of Nevada, Reno investigation. These experiences involved my looking for materials in libraries to help my fellow Earl Wooster High School students deal with this investigation. Michelle Mitchell was the daughter of my then remedial English teacher Mrs. Barbara Mitchell and 2-24 is my birthday.

Anyway, I have used this method of snail mail letters going out to groups of people. In 1995 and 1996 in Northern California, this was done when I sent letters to all the Attorney Generals of the States here in the US. I did get answers from about a third of the US State Attorney Generals.

I went to the local Post Office yesterday and it seemed like old times such as I had at the Dinkytown PO without the detected hostility. I was not doing anything like writing snail mails. I can do all that via Facebook or e-mail now.

I needed to buy some stamps and liked the shark ones but the clerk suggested I get the Halloween ones. Ended up with the shark stamps.

My guess is that a lot of people around the Villages know about my 224 613 Project by now especially with the help I have received evidently from Hollywood, Wall Street, Madison Avenue, and elsewhere.

Halloween stamps from 2016 seem very appropriate for my 224 613 Project. Jack-o'-lanterns
I asked at my local post office, they fully support numbers.

Tags
stamps, law, received, project, mitchell

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.