Raise the fence

Old 05-17-2016, 11:30 AM
n/a

Default Raise the fence

The White House wants to raise the height of the security fence around the White House property by five more feet.

‘Tougher, taller and stronger’ fence proposed for White House - The Washington Post

If Trump's wall at the border won't work, what makes anyone believe that raising the height of the White House fence will work any better?
Old 05-17-2016, 11:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
The White House wants to raise the height of the security fence around the White House property by five more feet.

‘Tougher, taller and stronger’ fence proposed for White House - The Washington Post

If Trump's wall at the border won't work, what makes anyone believe that raising the height of the White House fence will work any better?
He just stated in his speech at Rutgers graduation this weekend that walls don`t work and that we needed to be taking down walls .
There was a time when the lower area of the White House was open to the general public . People who wanted something from the Gvt. hung out in the lobby and tried to " button-hole " the president when he came down the stairs from his living quarters to " lobby " him for their cause .
I think it would be a real shoe of solidarity with her people if Hillary were to go back to that practice and also " tear down the wall " .
Old 05-17-2016, 11:48 AM
n/a

Quote:
He just stated in his speech at Rutgers graduation this weekend that walls don`t work and that we needed to be taking down walls .
There was a time when the lower area of the White House was open to the general public . People who wanted something from the Gvt. hung out in the lobby and tried to " button-hole " the president when he came down the stairs from his living quarters to " lobby " him for their cause .
I think it would be a real shoe of solidarity with her people if Hillary were to go back to that practice and also " tear down the wall " .
Not to change the subject, but I wonder if the Clintons will be renting out the Lincoln room again. And I wonder if GSO will put some of those little security labels on all the gov property so that when the Clintons leave this time, they won't be able to take thousands of dollars worth of gov property, like they did last time. Of course, they were dirt poor when they left last time. Now, they have that very lucrative charity.
Old 05-17-2016, 11:49 AM
n/a

Oh yeah -- The Lincoln will be for rent again for a nice donations to the " Bill / Hill / Cheal Foundation .
Old 05-17-2016, 01:20 PM
n/a

Viral image claims Clintons stole $200k in furniture, china and artwork from White House | PunditFact

This as been posted before. Mud is not going to stick if you stop slinging, so keep up the work. It's a good use of time.
Old 05-17-2016, 01:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
Viral image claims Clintons stole $200k in furniture, china and artwork from White House | PunditFact

This as been posted before. Mud is not going to stick if you stop slinging, so keep up the work. It's a good use of time.
I wonder if you actually read the article you supplied, or correct me if I am wrong, you are just adding mud?

"The Clintons returned about $48,000 in furniture, and they paid the government about $86,000 for other items." This was a direct cut and paste from your article, and it confirmed the statement above that they stole thousands of dollars worth of property. They were allowed to pay most of it back, but giving back someone's car that you stole and joy rode in, doesn't make it NOT a theft.
Old 05-17-2016, 01:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
I wonder if you actually read the article you supplied, or correct me if I am wrong, you are just adding mud?

"The Clintons returned about $48,000 in furniture, and they paid the government about $86,000 for other items." This was a direct cut and paste from your article, and it confirmed the statement above that they stole thousands of dollars worth of property. They were allowed to pay most of it back, but giving back someone's car that you stole and joy rode in, doesn't make it NOT a theft.
Our ruling

A viral graphic said that Hillary Clinton was forced to return about $200,000 worth of furniture, artwork and china that she had stolen from the White House. The statement contains several inaccuracies.

The Clintons returned about $48,000 in furniture, and they paid the government about $86,000 for other items. Any way you count it, the $200,000 figure is too high.

According to top ethics lawyers, it’s at least debatable -- and at worst hyperbolic -- to say the Clintons "stole" the items. A congressional investigation found poor tracking of ownership and final disposition of gifts, which makes it hard to speak definitively of wrongdoing. In fact, two items the Clintons returned were ultimately sent back to them. Finally, it’s worth making clear that the "force" they responded to was political pressure, not legal jeopardy.

Accusations of stealing are serious and require a high threshold of evidence, unmet by the charges in this over-the-top graphic. We rate the claim Mostly False.
Old 05-17-2016, 02:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
Our ruling

A viral graphic said that Hillary Clinton was forced to return about $200,000 worth of furniture, artwork and china that she had stolen from the White House. The statement contains several inaccuracies.

The Clintons returned about $48,000 in furniture, and they paid the government about $86,000 for other items. Any way you count it, the $200,000 figure is too high.

According to top ethics lawyers, it’s at least debatable -- and at worst hyperbolic -- to say the Clintons "stole" the items. A congressional investigation found poor tracking of ownership and final disposition of gifts, which makes it hard to speak definitively of wrongdoing. In fact, two items the Clintons returned were ultimately sent back to them. Finally, it’s worth making clear that the "force" they responded to was political pressure, not legal jeopardy.

Accusations of stealing are serious and require a high threshold of evidence, unmet by the charges in this over-the-top graphic. We rate the claim Mostly False.
Duhhhh! THOUSANDS, as in more than one. Did I say anything about how many thousand? Are you going to stubbornly sit there and try to claim that my statement was wrong when your article proves me right? Only a woman would be this stubborn. And I am not normally prone to sexist remarks, but no man thinks like you.

And as far as the media defending the CLintons, what would you expect? Taking something that does not belong to you, without permission is considered theft. Whether or not they were charged means nothing. You liberals are so out of touch with reality, I am surprised that you can get people to pay your way. It must be due to their sympathy for you.
Old 05-17-2016, 02:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
Duhhhh! THOUSANDS, as in more than one. Did I say anything about how many thousand? Are you going to stubbornly sit there and try to claim that my statement was wrong when your article proves me right? Only a woman would be this stubborn. And I am not normally prone to sexist remarks, but no man thinks like you.

And as far as the media defending the CLintons, what would you expect? Taking something that does not belong to you, without permission is considered theft. Whether or not they were charged means nothing. You liberals are so out of touch with reality, I am surprised that you can get people to pay your way. It must be due to their sympathy for you.
If it was only 3 dollars you would call them thieves. Is that correct?
Old 05-17-2016, 02:33 PM
n/a

I wonder what information and data the intellectual wanna bes in the WH had to reach a conclusion that a 5 foot increase in height at a cost of many millions of dollars will reduce the already isolated incidents to less than isolated.

Another testimony to the flawed thinking with very frivilous conclusions and reckless spending.

MArk your calendar for the day it is finished and the challenge is not only accepted but will be suceded by some adventerous person.
Old 05-17-2016, 02:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
I wonder what information and data the intellectual wanna bes in the WH had to reach a conclusion that a 5 foot increase in height at a cost of many millions of dollars will reduce the already isolated incidents to less than isolated.
If the wall separating us from Mexico was big enough we wouldn't need another 5 feet around the white house. How many millions of dollars will the wall across Mexixo cost? The wanna bes ought to look into that.
Old 05-17-2016, 02:50 PM
n/a

I think that Obie wants the fences raised to keep his daughters inside so that they can't sneak out to any more Frat parties. He already told us that walls and fences won't keep illegals out of our country.
Old 05-17-2016, 02:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
If it was only 3 dollars you would call them thieves. Is that correct?
Is that a real question? They stole thousands of dollars worth of gov property. Everyone that works for the gov knows how much you are allowed to keep in gifts and it isn't thousands of dollars. YES, you may keep a three dollar gift. I believe you are even able to keep a fifteen dollar gift but I don't know if the gift limit has changed since I was there. But, I do know that NO ONE is allowed to keep a hundred thousand dollars worth of property. Personally, I only thought it was about twenty thousand dollars worth of property until I read that article and saw how they stole over a hundred thousand.

The Clintons are thieves and they have thieves for friends. And they are stealing from their charity, and the IRS is investigating them for tax fraud because they are not claiming the money they are stealing.
Old 05-17-2016, 03:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
Is that a real question? They stole thousands of dollars worth of gov property. Everyone that works for the gov knows how much you are allowed to keep in gifts and it isn't thousands of dollars. YES, you may keep a three dollar gift. I believe you are even able to keep a fifteen dollar gift but I don't know if the gift limit has changed since I was there. But, I do know that NO ONE is allowed to keep a hundred thousand dollars worth of property. Personally, I only thought it was about twenty thousand dollars worth of property until I read that article and saw how they stole over a hundred thousand.

The Clintons are thieves and they have thieves for friends. And they are stealing from their charity, and the IRS is investigating them for tax fraud because they are not claiming the money they are stealing.
too long
Old 05-17-2016, 03:03 PM
n/a

Quote:

One thing the Clintons well understand . The Nation is full of foolish Apologists who will always hush others who might find their thievery repugnant .

Tags
house, white, fence, raise

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.