Raise the fence

Old 05-18-2016, 08:03 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Dear Guest:

I understand the need to be accurate and accountable when making a declaration. However another way of looking at it all is that a voter would expect his/her political leaders would act with the highest of competency, sound judgment ,integrity and moral dealing . Can one be only be slight a crook? its like being slightly pregnant. The Clintons have had bad dealing as far back as their Arkansas days. Its sad to see that America voters don't seem to mind and keep voting them back. Perhaps its because voters have seen so much of it its become normal. an abnormality that become normal...that's scary

Personal Best Regards:
You can't be a little pregnant you can be a little dishonest. "Let any one of you who is without ........

[this is the "too long" response probably not worth reading]

You can be a slight crook. Everything in life is not in black or white or can be compared to pregnancy. There are shades of grade.

Take lying. If someone lies just one time, does that tag them a liar for life? Is Cruz's career over?

Good luck finding an honorable person who makes no mistakes and never apologies because they are always honest.

"Cooper followed up asking Trump if "asking for forgiveness" is a central tenet in his faith life.
"Why do I have to repent or ask for forgiveness, if I am not making mistakes?" asked Trump. "I work hard, I'm an honorable person.""

Read more at Trump: 'Why Do I Have to Repent or Ask for Forgiveness If I Am Not Making Mistakes?' (Video)
Read more at Trump: 'Why Do I Have to Repent or Ask for Forgiveness If I Am Not Making Mistakes?' (Video)

Bernie does seem like an honorable man to me. If he wasn't actively engaged in the Civil Rights movement as a young man his answer would be less credible.

"An American president has yet to muster up the courage to formally apologize for the 400 heinous years of rape, death and inhumanity that occurred during the enslavement of black people in this country that still impacts million of slave descendants," an audience member told Sanders before asking whether he'd apologize for it.
"Want the short answer?" Sanders asked in response. "Yes.
Sanders: I would apologize for slavery as president | TheHill
Old 05-18-2016, 08:05 AM
n/a

Quote:
I wonder what information and data the intellectual wanna bes in the WH had to reach a conclusion that a 5 foot increase in height at a cost of many millions of dollars will reduce the already isolated incidents to less than isolated.

Another testimony to the flawed thinking with very frivilous conclusions and reckless spending.

MArk your calendar for the day it is finished and the challenge is not only accepted but will be suceded by some adventerous person.

Look at any military base or fenced in government facility. They redone the entry gated entries several times since 911. Wasting billions of dollars. I personally seen one gate done over 4 times. The government is flawed period due to mostly highly educated liberal in charge. They read books, go to classes, passed up the chain, majority have no management, supervision, or common sense. The house of cards will collapse. Lord help use when it does.
Old 05-18-2016, 08:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
The government is flawed period due to mostly highly educated liberal in charge. They read books, go to classes, passed up the chain, majority have no management, supervision, or common sense.
The existing fence is 2 ft higher than a pool fence. That didn't make sense 50 years ago.
History of the White House Fence - White House Historical Association
Old 05-18-2016, 08:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
Look at any military base or fenced in government facility. They redone the entry gated entries several times since 911. Wasting billions of dollars. I personally seen one gate done over 4 times. The government is flawed period due to mostly highly educated liberal in charge. They read books, go to classes, passed up the chain, majority have no management, supervision, or common sense. The house of cards will collapse. Lord help use when it does.
In a nutshell!!
Old 05-18-2016, 08:33 AM
n/a

Quote:
The White House wants to raise the height of the security fence around the White House property by five more feet.

‘Tougher, taller and stronger’ fence proposed for White House - The Washington Post

If Trump's wall at the border won't work, what makes anyone believe that raising the height of the White House fence will work any better?
They have numerous guards, dogs, snipers and many other security measures as well. A higher fence will slow people down.

And the border of Mexico and the US covers a vast distance with many terrains and problems with who controls what properties along it.
Old 05-18-2016, 08:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
They have numerous guards, dogs, snipers and many other security measures as well. A higher fence will slow people down.

And the border of Mexico and the US covers a vast distance with many terrains and problems with who controls what properties along it.
Yes, of course. Always the liberal excuse. So pathetic and pitiful. If a conservative says or suggests something, "it can't be done" but when a libtard says something, exactly the same, "it's different." Wow!
Old 05-18-2016, 10:40 AM
n/a

Since the Trump wall won't be able to keep illegal aliens out of the U.S. I guess we better hope that Illegals don't try to climb over the White House fence, because it will still be smaller than the Trump wall. But, it will never happen because liberals assure us that Trump wall is impossible, just can't be done. And as everyone knows, if a liberal says it can't be done, what they really mean is that it wasn't their idea.
Old 05-18-2016, 11:02 AM
n/a

If I say it can't be done what I really mean is that the experts say it can't be done and I believe them. Therefore I must not be a liberal.
Trump’s dubious claim that his border wall would cost $8 billion - The Washington Post
Trump wants to build a wall on the U.S.-Mexico border. Can it be done? - Chicago Tribune
An Engineer Explains Why Trump's Wall Is So Implausible
Old 05-18-2016, 11:13 AM
n/a

Quote:
Yep, and experts said the railway could not be built from one coast to the other. And of course, there were a lot of experts that said airplanes were a myth. Liberals think that the great pyramids of Egypt are a myth.

Nope, can't be done. Moving earth and pouring concrete is a massive job that can't be done.

Not to change the subject back to the thread, but I think that it is a good idea to build the White House fence higher. I think they should build a cage over the White House, made of iron bars. It would not be completed before the Obummers moved, but it could be used to keep the Obummers and Clintons out. I am sure that either or both could do more damage to our country than a few disgruntled trespassers.
Old 05-18-2016, 11:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
Yep, and experts said the railway could not be built from one coast to the other. And of course, there were a lot of experts that said airplanes were a myth. Liberals think that the great pyramids of Egypt are a myth.

Nope, can't be done. Moving earth and pouring concrete is a massive job that can't be done.

Not to change the subject back to the thread, but I think that it is a good idea to build the White House fence higher. I think they should build a cage over the White House, made of iron bars. It would not be completed before the Obummers moved, but it could be used to keep the Obummers and Clintons out. I am sure that either or both could do more damage to our country than a few disgruntled trespassers.
I guess we need to take your word that all that's true.
Old 05-18-2016, 12:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
I guess we need to take your word that all that's true.
Nope, just that like everyone else, I have an opinion also.
Old 05-18-2016, 01:22 PM
n/a

Holly shyt, how did they build the GREAT WALL OF CHINA with simple had tools? "O" I forgot Aliens Done it!
Old 05-18-2016, 02:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
Holly shyt, how did they build the GREAT WALL OF CHINA with simple had tools? "O" I forgot Aliens Done it!
Great Wall Built By
Warring States 445–222 BC
Qin Dynasty 221–206 BC
Han Dynasty 206 BC – 220 AD
N. Wei Dynasty 385–584
N. Qi / Sui Dynasty 550
Liao / Jin Dynasty 1066–1234
Ming Dynasty 1368–1644

Total years building the wall 1,400 -
40,000 laborers each year
Some were captured enemies, some slaves and some soldiers ordered to build. China owned the land and didn't build where there were rivers. They said it was built for psychological reasons, to scare the enemy. It didn't stop anyone from crossing it. It was too long to man.

The wall was just another Trump suggestion. That's why it's difficult to find any experts say it can be built. He doen't talk about it much now that he's on the way to get elected. Bait and Switch

Tags
house, white, fence, raise

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.