Reaction to Trump's comments on Africa and Haiti

Old 01-12-2018, 12:03 PM
n/a

The lying is really too much, along with the racism and everything else. I can understand if people like his views on issues like the economy or the environment. I don't agree with their thoughts, but at least you could have a discussion about the pros and cons. But the racism and prejudice against people of color, and women, and his support of neo nazi groups, etc., the constant lying, attacks on liberals, has just gone on too long. Anyone who supports a person like that, is not anyone I care to socialize with. This guy is missing a few screws. What person can be President of the United States, leader of the free world and not read a book, or briefing materials? They have to dumb everything down for him, because he can't grasp complicated issues. And his foolish tweets! This is just insane.
Old 01-12-2018, 12:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
The lying is really too much, along with the racism and everything else. I can understand if people like his views on issues like the economy or the environment. I don't agree with their thoughts, but at least you could have a discussion about the pros and cons. But the racism and prejudice against people of color, and women, and his support of neo nazi groups, etc., the constant lying, attacks on liberals, has just gone on too long. Anyone who supports a person like that, is not anyone I care to socialize with. This guy is missing a few screws. What person can be President of the United States, leader of the free world and not read a book, or briefing materials? They have to dumb everything down for him, because he can't grasp complicated issues. And his foolish tweets! This is just insane.
His attacks on our own country are really something to behold.

He has attacked in every way possible our justice system, and so much more and "sweet talks" the Russians and the Russian only. It is wierd actually.

Could you ever imagine a President of the United States not supporting and defending loudly an invasion, cyber or other wise on American institutions and instead turning his "guns" around on them ?

I had exactly two friends who originally were happy about his elections and I said to them that I would give him time......however, they have left him....never found anything at all to help defend themselves and their choices. They are not fervent anti Trumpers.
Old 01-12-2018, 12:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
You ask how low do our standards go, looks like we've hit rock bottom after reading your post. God help your grand children!!!!!
God help ALL the grandchildren if things keep going as they are. A white girl living in a country that is 80% minorities isn't a pretty place to be.

Quote:
Wasn't very long ago that Ireland was considered a "s#@$hole country too. Must be very tiring to have to constantly defend this guy.
And the Irish did what? PROVED themselves, became equals and joined society.

The blacks did what? In 150 years...they haven't budged socially. As ALWAYS they are the very bottom of society.

You keep thinking they are the same as us ONLY with different features...NO...they are FUNDAMENTALLY different with a different ancestral lineage. They are NOT related to EVERY other "race". ALL the races but negros share common ancestors. Blacks were literally "left out" when evolution handed out the big brains.
Old 01-12-2018, 06:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
His attacks on our own country are really something to behold.

He has attacked in every way possible our justice system, and so much more and "sweet talks" the Russians and the Russian only. It is wierd actually.

Could you ever imagine a President of the United States not supporting and defending loudly an invasion, cyber or other wise on American institutions and instead turning his "guns" around on them ?

I had exactly two friends who originally were happy about his elections and I said to them that I would give him time......however, they have left him....never found anything at all to help defend themselves and their choices. They are not fervent anti Trumpers.
I think we were all ready to give him a chance. What choice did we have. But he has proved in so many ways that he is against everything our country stands for. As far as his followers, good people don't support bad men.
Old 01-12-2018, 06:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
I think we were all ready to give him a chance. What choice did we have. But he has proved in so many ways that he is against everything our country stands for. As far as his followers, good people don't support bad men.
Good post...nuff said
Old 01-12-2018, 07:25 PM
n/a

Trump just painted a target on the backs of American soldiers stationed in those countries.
Old 01-12-2018, 07:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
Trump just painted a target on the backs of American soldiers stationed in those countries.
You think maybe they would be open to any anti US terror plot ?
Old 01-12-2018, 07:50 PM
n/a

"President Donald Trump prompted an outcry on Thursday after a bombshell report surfaced that he had referred to Haiti and African nations as "****hole countries" during a meeting on immigration with lawmakers.

But some White House staffers are unfazed by the remark because they believe it will resonate with Trump's supporters, CNN's Kaitlan Collins reported.

Instead, they predicted that Trump's base will be receptive to the comments in the same way they were when the president repeatedly attacked NFL players who knelt for the national anthem, according to CNN."

Page Not Found - Business Insider

Note, there is no concern expressed by the staff or he for the United States, only the base
Old 01-12-2018, 07:57 PM
n/a

I miss the good ole days where the president of the United States was a patriot & respected our allies. Where they stood up to tyrants & fought for humanity. Instead, we have an inhumane, incompetent dictator who drinks 12 Diet Coke’s a day & is the biggest traitor in US history.
Old 01-12-2018, 08:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
I miss the good ole days where the president of the United States was a patriot & respected our allies. Where they stood up to tyrants & fought for humanity. Instead, we have an inhumane, incompetent dictator who drinks 12 Diet Coke’s a day & is the biggest traitor in US history.
If Kelly were a true patriot, he would tuck Trump into bed at 6:00PM without his smart phone, throw him a half-dozen Big Mac's with a six pack of Diet Coke's, lock the door, post a guard...and not let him out until noon the next day.
Old 01-12-2018, 09:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
WHAT does this country stand for? Tell me...

Is it welfare for "everyone"?...we're half way there. About half the country receives a government benefit.

Is it lowered standards and quotas? You want to know WHY America falls farther and farther in world rankings each year? We stopped striving and began just surviving.

Is it about taking away freedom of association? Is it about FORCING people to accept those they would rather not associate with? Hiring those they'd rather not hire. Affirmative action and forced housing and education laws take away my rights. It's the ultimate "type 2" bullsh!t.

A few white guys are pushing forward...but for the most part...everything is mediocre. EVERYTHING is more about race than anything else. We're literally killing the country.
Old 01-13-2018, 01:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
Reaction to Trump'''s comments on Africa and Haiti

"President Donald Trump on Thursday questioned why the U.S. should allow more immigrants from "sh!thole countries" after senators discussed revamping rules affecting entrants from Africa and Haiti, according to three people briefed on the conversation."

They're outraged that he SAID it...they don't dispute the accuracy of the statement. They ARE sh!thole countries. Full of 3rd world sh!t.

"President Trump's comments are yet another confirmation of his racially insensitive and ignorant views. It also reinforces the concerns that we hear every day, that the President's slogan Make America Great Again is really code for Make America White Again."

This IS what NEEDS to happen.

"I look forward to getting a more detailed explanation regarding the President's comments. Part of what makes America so special is that we welcome the best and brightest in the world, regardless of their country of origin."

Best and brightest? From Haiti? From Africa? NO...from NORWAY! Black "people" are ALWAYS the low of the low...EVERYWHERE.

"President Trump has been consistently honest about the white nationalism behind his immigration policies. His latest salvo is directly contrary to the decision Congress made in 1965 to do away with the racist per-country quotas of the past and bring our immigration policies in line with the civil rights era."

She means let the breeding out of white people continue!

"Immigrants from countries across the globe — including and especially those from Haiti and all parts of Africa — have helped build this country. They should be welcomed and celebrated, not demeaned and insulted."

Doing what? Washing dishes? They didn't do ANYTHING truly IMPORTANT. And now...ALL they do is destroy. EVERYWHERE they they go...they ruin.

"We can now we say with 100% confidence that the President is a racist who does not share the values enshrined in our Constitution or Declaration of Independence."

The Constitution allowed slavery...it called blacks 2/3rds of a person. The Declaration said "all MEN are created equal"...blacks weren't considered people...and 23andme, and other genetic testing has shown that they were CORRECT. Blacks are NOT "human".

"He's demonstrated himself to be unfit, unknowledgeable about the history of this country and the history of contributions that immigrants, particularly Haitian immigrants, have made to this country."

WHAT contributions? Raising the murder rate wherever they live?

The HISTORY of American immigration is...90% white...UNTIL LBJ in the 1960s...HE changed it to 90% colored. And America has been falling ever since. Soon we'll be at 80% minorities and then AMERICA will be a sh!thole too. Just like ALL the other 80% minority places.

You liberals are f@cking retarded fools.
Old 01-13-2018, 06:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
what does this country stand for? Tell me...

Is it welfare for "everyone"?...we're half way there. About half the country receives a government benefit.

Is it lowered standards and quotas? You want to know why america falls farther and farther in world rankings each year? We stopped striving and began just surviving.

Is it about taking away freedom of association? Is it about forcing people to accept those they would rather not associate with? Hiring those they'd rather not hire. Affirmative action and forced housing and education laws take away my rights. It's the ultimate "type 2" bullsh!t.

A few white guys are pushing forward...but for the most part...everything is mediocre. Everything is more about race than anything else. We're literally killing the country.
from what country do you post ????
Old 01-13-2018, 07:38 AM
n/a

🇺🇸'As recent unfortunate events have demonstrated, we cannot be complacent about racism & bigotry...If someone, even a friend, uses an ugly word referring to another's race or religion, let's make it clear we won't put up with it.'
— President Ronald Reagan, January 15, 1987
Old 01-13-2018, 08:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
🇺🇸'As recent unfortunate events have demonstrated, we cannot be complacent about racism & bigotry...If someone, even a friend, uses an ugly word referring to another's race or religion, let's make it clear we won't put up with it.'
— President Ronald Reagan, January 15, 1987

The fraud of diversity..

Tags
america, people, country, africa, white

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.