Reaction to Trump's comments on Africa and Haiti

Old 01-13-2018, 08:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
WHAT does this country stand for? Tell me...

Is it welfare for "everyone"?...we're half way there. About half the country receives a government benefit.

Is it lowered standards and quotas? You want to know WHY America falls farther and farther in world rankings each year? We stopped striving and began just surviving.

Is it about taking away freedom of association? Is it about FORCING people to accept those they would rather not associate with? Hiring those they'd rather not hire. Affirmative action and forced housing and education laws take away my rights. It's the ultimate "type 2" bullsh!t.

A few white guys are pushing forward...but for the most part...everything is mediocre. EVERYTHING is more about race than anything else. We're literally killing the country.

The fraud of diversity.

Old 01-13-2018, 08:04 AM
n/a

Quote:
The lying is really too much, along with the racism and everything else. I can understand if people like his views on issues like the economy or the environment. I don't agree with their thoughts, but at least you could have a discussion about the pros and cons. But the racism and prejudice against people of color, and women, and his support of neo nazi groups, etc., the constant lying, attacks on liberals, has just gone on too long. Anyone who supports a person like that, is not anyone I care to socialize with. This guy is missing a few screws. What person can be President of the United States, leader of the free world and not read a book, or briefing materials? They have to dumb everything down for him, because he can't grasp complicated issues. And his foolish tweets! This is just insane.

The fraud of diversity.

Old 01-13-2018, 08:07 AM
n/a

Thumbs up

Quote:
🇺🇸'As recent unfortunate events have demonstrated, we cannot be complacent about racism & bigotry...If someone, even a friend, uses an ugly word referring to another's race or religion, let's make it clear we won't put up with it.'
— President Ronald Reagan, January 15, 1987
Reagan cared about stopping racism.
Old 01-13-2018, 08:22 AM
n/a

Worth noting that today is Alexander Hamilton’s Birthday - you know, the immigrant kid who came from the ****hole of Nevis to help create the USA

Tags
america, people, country, africa, white

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.