Haley nails it

Old 04-05-2017, 11:21 AM
n/a

Default Haley nails it

Ambassador Haley was spot on at the UN today. Calling out Russia was long overdue
Old 04-05-2017, 11:22 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Ambassador Haley was spot on at the UN today. Calling out Russia was long overdue
Glad you enjoyed it, Charles.
Old 04-05-2017, 12:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
Glad you enjoyed it, Charles.
Always a smart ass crack.

I find no entry for humor on the world stage.

PS...understand Gracie, when someone kills small children along with their family in such a heinous manner, I find no humor in that whatsoever, whatever the hell your attempt at humor was, it lost me
Old 04-05-2017, 12:38 PM
n/a

Nikki Haley blasts Syria, Russia directly in address to U.N. - Washington Times

I wonder how Donald John Trump feels about this?

I actually kind of liked this SC Governor but cannot understand how she threw herself in with the Trump gang.
Old 04-05-2017, 01:00 PM
n/a

Ambassador Haley's stance speaks proudly for this nation.

I have a very strong sense that those chemical weapons held/stored/used by Syria were a gift from Saddam just before W launched his attack on Iraq.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 04-05-2017, 03:53 PM
n/a

Quote:
Ambassador Haley's stance speaks proudly for this nation.

I have a very strong sense that those chemical weapons held/stored/used by Syria were a gift from Saddam just before W launched his attack on Iraq.

Personal Best Regards:
You did not mention the thrust of my post which was calling out Russia in strong terms. Long overdue
Old 04-05-2017, 05:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
Always a smart ass crack.

I find no entry for humor on the world stage.

PS...understand Gracie, when someone kills small children along with their family in such a heinous manner, I find no humor in that whatsoever, whatever the hell your attempt at humor was, it lost me
I wish to apologize. You are right, the gassing of people especially children is not a laughing matter and I read quickly and "Haley" didn't register.

It is a very sad and scary situation that allows this kind of a tragedy to occur. I didn't see the speech.
Old 04-05-2017, 06:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockface View Post
You did not mention the thrust of my post which was calling out Russia in strong terms. Long overdue
Your old lady never mentions your thrust either...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 04-05-2017, 06:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
Your old lady never mentions your thrust either...

Anonymity is powerful and often cowardly.. No one I know could speak like this if they were face to face.
Old 04-05-2017, 07:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackadoodle

I actually kind of liked this SC Governor but cannot understand how she threw herself in with the Trump gang.
Trump spoke at the Rose Garden today, I assume by now you have an idea how Trump feels...

Have you been rubbing one out to pics of Nikki, wishing she would throw herself at you...

Old 04-05-2017, 07:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Trump spoke at the Rose Garden today, I assume by now you have an idea how Trump feels...

Have you been rubbing one out to pics of Nikki, wishing she would throw herself at you...

Another immature jokester on a serious subject.
Old 04-05-2017, 07:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
Anonymity is powerful and often cowardly.. No one I know could speak like this if they were face to face.
Now now Gracie, you might blush and you certainly would laugh, if you and I spoke face to face.

I was just being funny and I snickered when I typed it. Rockface is all upitty with that stuff.

I appreciate your concern, but my language has seldom cost me friends.

Old 04-05-2017, 07:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
Now now Gracie, you might blush and you certainly would laugh, if you and I spoke face to face.

I was just being funny and I snickered when I typed it. Rockface is all upitty with that stuff.

I appreciate your concern, but my language has seldom cost me friends.

If by uppity, you mean abiding by rules, not using gross language, and taking some things seriousl. And attempting to be mature,.I plead guilty.
Old 04-05-2017, 07:18 PM
n/a

There are some people on the Political Forum it is better just sticking on your Ignore List. They look like 12 year olds often in their responses. Male and rather socially retarded ones at that. It did allow Donald John Trump to get elected though. He went down to the level of the least educated, mature, informed and most easily manipulated.
Old 04-05-2017, 07:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
Nikki Haley blasts Syria, Russia directly in address to U.N. - Washington Times

She should have "thrown" in with crooked felon, Killary? Why would she wish to associate herself with that criminal and loser?

Tags
nails, haley

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.