Donald John Trump and Machiavelli.

Old 09-28-2017, 09:47 AM
n/a

Default Donald John Trump and Machiavelli.

Utah Lt. Gov. Spencer Cox says President Trump’s attack on NFL was ‘diabolically brilliant’ - The Salt Lake Tribune

This man could give Machiavelli a run for his money. I mean Donald John Trump and his demagoguery in latching onto the National Anthem and NFL flag controversy.

It also seems like a clear violation of the First Amendment for a sitting President to try to crush dissent by trying to silence protesters by threatening boycotts and the like in the private sector. He is the government.
Old 09-28-2017, 11:20 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Utah Lt. Gov. Spencer Cox says President Trump’s attack on NFL was ‘diabolically brilliant’ - The Salt Lake Tribune

This man could give Machiavelli a run for his money. I mean Donald John Trump and his demagoguery in latching onto the National Anthem and NFL flag controversy.

It also seems like a clear violation of the First Amendment for a sitting President to try to crush dissent by trying to silence protesters by threatening boycotts and the like in the private sector. He is the government.
Did the president actually "threaten boycotts?" Or, is that something that liberal news media is suggesting? Wouldn't such a conspiracy involving the President make him a pretty smart and intelligent person? I thought the conception from the left was that he was a "doltard."
Old 09-28-2017, 11:37 AM
n/a

Quote:

Most know nothing of the man:

"What was Machiavelli best known for?

Italian diplomat Niccolò Machiavelli is best known for writing The Prince, a handbook for unscrupulous politicians that inspired the term "Machiavellian" and established its author as the "father of modern political theory."Apr 2, 2014"

Trump has read it...he's read Art of War too.
Old 09-28-2017, 03:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
Did the president actually "threaten boycotts?" Or, is that something that liberal news media is suggesting? Wouldn't such a conspiracy involving the President make him a pretty smart and intelligent person? I thought the conception from the left was that he was a "doltard."
Worse than "threaten boycotts" Trump actually tweeted that the owners should "fire the sons of bitches". Are you suggesting that the Salt Lake Tribune is a "liberal" newspaper? You know where Salt Lake City is, right? FYI, his tweets are considered part of the national archives and will be enshrined in the historical records. And he is not a "doltard" but a "dotard".

Tags
donald, john, trump, machiavelli, crush

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.