Reminders and Memorials

Old 09-14-2007, 06:31 AM
n/a

Default Reminders and Memorials

Just wondering if anyone had any thoughts about memorials in the villages such as - in memory of a loved one or a neighbor etc. I was riding the cart path above 466, and noticed how nice it was with the landscape of trees and shrubs. Below 466 looks barren and open range. I know some - think the govt should do everything for us - well maybe we could help - My idea was a donation in memory of someone in the form of a " bench or a tree or some plant - that will live one forever, and be place along the golf path - maybe with a small plaque with name and date. As most of us love the TV and our chrildren may flow us in live here. Just a thought - I know that the fireman give to a burn center and some Jewish people donate a tree in Israel - maybe we could donate and give to the place we love - i could go one but looking for some opeions
Old 09-15-2007, 01:20 PM
n/a

Default Re: Reminders and Memorials

http://www.districtgov.org/index.asp

Programs exist already. Villages have memorial bricks at Vetarans Memorial Park near the Hwy 441 Golf csrt bridge, on benches adjacent to recreation and cart paths and Hospice has memorials at their Chapel on CR 466.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.