Trump's budget: Big gifts for the rich, big cuts for the poor

Old 05-23-2017, 07:48 AM
n/a

Default Trump's budget: Big gifts for the rich, big cuts for the poor

Trump's budget looks like big gifts for the rich, big cuts for the poor - May. 22, 2017
Old 05-23-2017, 07:52 AM
n/a

It is Donald John Trump. What do you expect? He has been screwing over the little guy all his life.
Old 05-23-2017, 08:34 AM
n/a

[QUOTE=Guest]It is Donald John Trump. What do you expect? He has been screwing over the little guy all his life.[/QUOTE

Giving incentives to get off your a$$ and get a job is trying to help not hurt...
Old 05-23-2017, 08:40 AM
n/a

Actually with his bankruptcies he has screwed over a lot more people than just the poor. I agree no work then no help from the government.
Old 05-23-2017, 08:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Actually with his bankruptcies he has screwed over a lot more people than just the poor. I agree no work then no help from the government.
Trump's budget looks like big gifts for the rich, big cuts for the poor - May. 22, 2017

How about actually reading a link rather than throwing out the old Republican adages?
Old 05-23-2017, 08:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
That's slavery. You CAN'T make those brought here as slaves work.

If we could, we wouldn't have the problems we have now. They'd be cleaning up their neighborhoods or lying dead in the streets because they refused..
Old 05-23-2017, 11:28 AM
n/a

Default Trump:during campaign:no cuts, as President: cuts.....

Budget Cuts By Trump.jpg
Old 05-23-2017, 11:32 AM
n/a

Quote:
That's slavery. You CAN'T make those brought here as slaves work.

If we could, we wouldn't have the problems we have now. They'd be cleaning up their neighborhoods or lying dead in the streets because they refused..
Agreed..
Old 05-23-2017, 11:36 AM
n/a

Default gifts for rich, cuts for the poor

Surprise, surprise!!!!!
Old 05-23-2017, 12:11 PM
n/a

Huge cuts, I think it was something like 30% to the Environmental Protection Agency, directed at climate change activities. And he "claims" he's not anti-science. Everything coming out of his mouth is a lie.
Old 05-23-2017, 12:50 PM
n/a

It must be terrible to have terminal Butthurtitis!
Old 05-23-2017, 01:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
Huge cuts, I think it was something like 30% to the Environmental Protection Agency, directed at climate change activities. And he "claims" he's not anti-science. Everything coming out of his mouth is a lie.
Good! Now if we could get rid of some of the damaging regulations and restrictions put on both businesses and homeowners by the EPA, I would be even happier. Unless you have been personally damaged by the nonsensical practices of agencies such as this, you have no idea how harmful they can be.
Old 05-23-2017, 04:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
Good! Now if we could get rid of some of the damaging regulations and restrictions put on both businesses and homeowners by the EPA, I would be even happier. Unless you have been personally damaged by the nonsensical practices of agencies such as this, you have no idea how harmful they can be.
Huh?.jpg

Donald Trump's EPA: Cuts, infighting and no talk of climate change - CNNPolitics.com

Donald Trump's Proposed EPA Cuts Would Affect Public-Health Programs - The Atlantic

What Americans Risk Losing if Trump Slashes the EPA’s Budget | Fortune.com

EPA Employees Organize Against Proposed Budget Cuts : NPR

EPA hit hardest as Trump budget targets regulations
| Reuters
Old 05-23-2017, 04:21 PM
n/a

Trump and the Republican congress are doing a great job! Too bad the left in congress insist on looking like vindictive little girls that didn't get their way.
Old 05-23-2017, 04:43 PM
n/a

Default a lot of stuff

Yep looks most of these liberals wont even sign in. (like most of their ilk)

Tags
big, poor, cuts, rich, trumps

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.