Why does it take this

Old 06-15-2017, 06:07 AM
n/a

Default Why does it take this

A shooting from a nutcase to get those in Washington to understand that words DO matter, and inciting crowds to exhibit hate is going to have such consequences.

There have been some serious accusations and statements made in the last year.

We need to listen to each other and hear ideas, not hatespeak.
Old 06-15-2017, 06:21 AM
n/a

I couldn't have said it better.

While someone needs to be a bit unbalanced in order to do this, it is the words of our politicians and ourselves that set of the unbalanced people in our society.

Too many people believe the rhetoric spewed by our representatives. They don't understand that most of them don't mean 10% of what they say. They only say what they believe will get them re-elected.

And too many of us take it from them and spew out hate against one another. We are all Americans and we all basically want the same things. In reality, we disagree only slightly on how to get where we want to be.
Old 06-15-2017, 07:39 AM
n/a

I remember Trump saying publicly that Hillary and all liberal judges should be shot.

Can't recall any outrage when Congresswoman Gifford was shot in the head
Old 06-15-2017, 07:40 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I remember Trump saying publicly that Hillary and all liberal judges should be shot.

Links for that? Just trying to keep the discussion grounded in fact.
Old 06-15-2017, 08:00 AM
n/a

Quote:

Bull$hit alert!
Old 06-15-2017, 08:03 AM
n/a

Quote:
Links for that? Just trying to keep the discussion grounded in fact.
Donald Trump hints at assassination of Hillary Clinton by gun rights supporters | US news | The Guardian

I did find this and do remember Donald John Trump saying this.
Old 06-15-2017, 08:27 AM
n/a

"A New Hampshire state representative who advises Donald Trump on veterans’ issues called Tuesday for Hillary Clinton to be “put in the firing line and shot for treason” for her handling of the Benghazi terror attack."

Trump adviser says Clinton should be ‘shot for treason’ - The Boston Globe

"Donald Trump Trump ignites firestorm with Second Amendment comment
Tuesday, 9 Aug 2016 | 3:55 PM ET | 01:19

01:19Donald Trump
Trump ignites firestorm with Second Amendment comment

Donald Trump created another firestorm when he seemed to suggest violence as a means of preventing Hillary Clinton from nominating judges.

"If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do folks," Trump told a crowd in Wilmington, North Carolina on Tuesdsay. "Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is I don't know."

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/08/09/trump...dangerous.html

"In May, the Secret Service investigated Donald Trump’s butler over a Facebook post saying that President Barack Obama “should be shot as an enemy agent.”

Secret Service agents also interviewed a Trump campaign adviser last month, after he said that Hillary Clinton “should be put in the firing line and shot for treason.”

Trump's long dalliance with violent rhetoric - POLITICO

"n December, Trump himself appeared on the radio show of the conspiracy theorist Alex Jones, who has warned that the federal government might round up gun owners “like Jews in Nazi Germany.”

And refrains of “hang the bitch” and “kill the bitch” have grown increasingly common at Trump rallies."

Trump's long dalliance with violent rhetoric - POLITICO
Old 06-15-2017, 09:02 AM
n/a

Rockface - you going to qualify the entire post or just part of it?

Where are the quotes for "liberal judges should be shot"?

And, if you don't remember an outrage when Gifford was shot, you better watch 50 first dates or the notebook again...
Old 06-15-2017, 10:20 AM
n/a

Quote:

And, if you don't remember an outrage when Gifford was shot, you better watch 50 first dates or the notebook again...

I did not realize that shooting everyone else was ok...but liberal judges are your defining folks. Sorry...don't have time to investigate if that happened, but your condoning of shooting others is duly noted.

When he denegrated a few federal judges PUBLICLY AND ON A WORLDWIDE STAGE as President, I am not sure if he actually said he would shoot them and just went after their character because they would not support what HE wanted.
Old 06-15-2017, 10:28 AM
n/a

"Sen. Richard Burr (R-NC) has been reported to Secret Service after he was caught on tape this week joking that gun owners should think about shooting Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton. "

Sen. Richard Burr Suggests Clinton Should Be Shot | Crooks and Liars

It is inappropriate and wrong for anyone to even hint at shooting anyone or performing ANY violence, but for those who want to politicize this and make any party guilty is stupid and so very wrong on so very many levels.

The above along with the ones that Trump himself has says is simply to make the point......when you demonize millions of americans (democrats, liberals or progressives), you have to take responsibility for those you support, because I can assure you with absolutely no fear of contradiction......no party of political ideology is perfect
Old 06-15-2017, 12:26 PM
n/a

Quote:

Rocky the Republican by his assertion only, is quite good at twisting facts and truth to meet his radical agenda. He is much better at it than CNM, because CNM has a hissy fit when she is put on the spot for her perversion of facts.
Old 06-15-2017, 12:29 PM
n/a

Quote:

Hey libtard, when did anyone act violently on anything that Trump said? And do not use those two tiny instances where the two paid agitators were justly removed forcefully from his rallies.

And there was plenty of outrage when Giffords was shot. But, we did not run amok and declare gun control before she even arrived at the hospital.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.