The Republican Tax Plan Contains More Middle-Class Pain Than Even Its Critics Are Say

Old 01-07-2018, 08:45 PM
n/a

Default The Republican Tax Plan Contains More Middle-Class Pain Than Even Its Critics Are Say

The Republican Tax Plan Contains More Middle-Class Pain Than Even Its Critics Are Saying | The New Yorker
Old 01-07-2018, 08:48 PM
n/a

The real losers are our grandchildren
Old 01-07-2018, 09:02 PM
n/a

Default The Trump Recession is coming

The Trump Recession is coming - The Washington Post
Old 01-07-2018, 09:04 PM
n/a

Default The Republican Tax Plan Contains More Middle-Class Pain Than Even Its Critics Are Say

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjboyer1 View Post

As a financial planner, and (I assume) a fiduciary, what factual observations can you make about the economy, it’s influencers, and how do your observations shape recommendations to your clients?

Would you mind sharing your current recommendations?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Old 01-07-2018, 09:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
As a financial planner, and (I assume) a fiduciary, what factual observations can you make about the economy, it’s influencers, and how do your observations shape recommendations to your clients?

Would you mind sharing your current recommendations?

I recommend you stop asking stupid questions.
Old 01-07-2018, 09:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
I recommend you stop asking stupid questions.

Proves my theory. You just make comments that aren’t applicable in the real world. My financial planner has no problem answering questions about how his observations of the economy influence his recommendations to me.

I asked you questions in which I had a genuine interest. Sorry you are unable to answer.

Old 01-07-2018, 09:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
Proves my theory. You just make comments that aren’t applicable in the real world. My financial planner has no problem answering questions about how his observations of the economy influence his recommendations to me.

I asked you questions in which I had a genuine interest. Sorry you are unable to answer.

You never get FREE advice. I am NOT your fiduciary, and as such don't get paid for advising you and don't have your financials nor your goals so ANY advice would be wrong.

You don't have a person who gives you advice, you have a paid puppet who profits from every financial move you make, so he can advise you to do anything....he gets paid no matter what you do
Old 01-07-2018, 10:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
You never get FREE advice. I am NOT your fiduciary, and as such don't get paid for advising you and don't have your financials nor your goals so ANY advice would be wrong.

You don't have a person who gives you advice, you have a paid puppet who profits from every financial move you make, so he can advise you to do anything....he gets paid no matter what you do

My advisor is a fiduciary. He gets paid an annual fee and does not churn stock to earn it.

You clients get a political blogger who apparently cannot differentiate between what he reads and reality. Would you like me to go further?

As I said, I was really interested in your perspective so let’s just leave it where it lies.

Happy New Year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Old 01-07-2018, 10:38 PM
n/a

Default you want fiduciary advice, get it from your fiduciary

Quote:
My advisor is a fiduciary. He gets paid an annual fee and does not churn stock to earn it.

You clients get a political blogger who apparently cannot differentiate between what he reads and reality. Would you like me to go further?

As I said, I was really interested in your perspective so let’s just leave it where it lies.

Happy New Year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
He still gets paid, even if it is indirectly from you.
Free advice, is just that....free

You can hide behind your "nobility" but you really only wish to criticize my political stances by attacking an occupation which you can only speculate.

Happy New Year to you as well.

Tags
critics, pain, tax, republican, plan

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.