A Republican “Family Values”

Old 11-19-2017, 12:04 AM
n/a

Default A Republican “Family Values”

A Republican "Family Values" Lawmaker Just Resigned After An Affair With Another Man

Roy Moore 'Closest Thing We Have To A Founding Father'
Roy Moore 'Closest Thing We Have To A Founding Father' | Crooks and Liars

Alabama governor: We’d rather have a child molester in the Senate than a Democrat
Alabama governor: We'd rather have a child molester in the Senate than a Democrat | Shareblue Media
Old 11-19-2017, 06:13 AM
n/a

Family values are neither Democrat or Republican and while they have an undertone of religious teachings they are not necessarily only practiced by people of faith. Customs which are laws and the practice of civility in living are handed down from one generation to the next.

Those who claim family values and act otherwise are simply hypocrites, deceivers, and what they do under the guise of an association with any group has nothing in common as to whom they make claim.

Family values have been under assault by people whose intentions and actions are obvious and harmful to this nation's existence.

I am Catholic and I condemn those pedophiles and those who covered up their vile acts and not the church as a whole because I separate God's message from the frailty of mortal men. God is much more than the church

Personal Best Regards:
Old 11-19-2017, 07:12 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Family values are neither Democrat or Republican and while they have an undertone of religious teachings they are not necessarily only practiced by people of faith. Customs which are laws and the practice of civility in living are handed down from one generation to the next.

Those who claim family values and act otherwise are simply hypocrites, deceivers, and what they do under the guise of an association with any group has nothing in common as to whom they make claim.

Family values have been under assault by people whose intentions and actions are obvious and harmful to this nation's existence.

I am Catholic and I condemn those pedophiles and those who covered up their vile acts and not the church as a whole because I separate God's message from the frailty of mortal men. God is much more than the church

Personal Best Regards:
The minorities ARE taking over...they WILL be 80% of the population in 30 years. THEIR "values" are what we'll soon be living under...watch BET, watch Univision to see Americas future...visit an inner city neighborhood, visit a minority majority school to see America's future.

We are f@cked...America is f@cked...
Old 11-19-2017, 07:55 AM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
That is true.

We really need our religious institutions in times like this. Especially when their leaders can think critically and speak out. The current Pope is a wonderful change for the Catholic Church.

Pope Francis Blasts 'Perverse Attitudes' Of Climate Change Deniers | HuffPost
Old 11-19-2017, 08:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
That is true.

We really need our religious institutions in times like this. Especially when their leaders can think critically and speak out. The current Pope is a wonderful change for the Catholic Church.

The ONLY way the Catholic church and the Pope are going to save anything is to declare a crusade and take back America/Europe from the black/brown onslaught.

The PROBLEM is white people...the smart "humans"...the TRUE "sapiens"...are being bred out...and as a consequence...the "civilization" that we bring/brought to the world is declining.
Old 11-19-2017, 08:46 AM
n/a

As well as he knows his Bible, Roy Moore never quotes from the more than 2,000 verses that exhort us to care for the poor, the sick, and the stranger in our midst. He has apparently overlooked the prophet Isaiah, who said to men like Moore in his own day: “Doom to you who legislate evil, who make laws that make victims — laws that make misery for the poor, that rob the destitute of their dignity, exploiting defenseless widows, taking advantage of homeless children” (Is.10:1-4).
Old 11-19-2017, 09:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
As well as he knows his Bible, Roy Moore never quotes from the more than 2,000 verses that exhort us to care for the poor, the sick, and the stranger in our midst. He has apparently overlooked the prophet Isaiah, who said to men like Moore in his own day: “Doom to you who legislate evil, who make laws that make victims — laws that make misery for the poor, that rob the destitute of their dignity, exploiting defenseless widows, taking advantage of homeless children” (Is.10:1-4).

Old 11-19-2017, 09:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
It's funny how two versions of the SAME "book" can be so different...

Submitted for you perusal the MSG and KJV of the SAME Is.10:1-4:

Isaiah 10The Message (MSG)
You Who Legislate Evil

10 1-4 Doom to you who legislate evil,
who make laws that make victims—

Laws that make misery for the poor,
that rob my destitute people of dignity,
Exploiting defenseless widows,
taking advantage of homeless children.
What will you have to say on Judgment Day,
when Doomsday arrives out of the blue?
Who will you get to help you?
What good will your money do you?
A sorry sight you’ll be then, huddled with the prisoners,
or just some corpses stacked in the street.
Even after all this, God is still angry,
his fist still raised, ready to hit them again.

And KJV:

Isaiah 10King James Version (KJV)

10 Woe unto them that decree unrighteous decrees, and that write grievousness which they have prescribed;

2 To turn aside the needy from judgment, and to take away the right from the poor of my people, that widows may be their prey, and that they may rob the fatherless!

3 And what will ye do in the day of visitation, and in the desolation which shall come from far? to whom will ye flee for help? and where will ye leave your glory?

4 Without me they shall bow down under the prisoners, and they shall fall under the slain. For all this his anger is not turned away, but his hand is stretched out still.

WHY do you people believe this crap? ALL of "Christianity" is relativistic...you pick and choose the sect that "fits" YOU.

People believe the strangest things when you BRAINWASH them as infants.
Old 11-19-2017, 09:27 AM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
Great post. Very well stated.

Quote:
That is true.

I think you missed his point entirely.
Old 11-19-2017, 09:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
These people often cherry pick The Bible. What about the Golden Rule which seems to be one of the most important tenets of all the major world religions? Locals Were Troubled by Roy Moore’s Interactions with Teen Girls at the Gadsden Mall | The New Yorker

Politics and the Golden Rule | HuffPost
Old 11-19-2017, 10:01 AM
n/a

As to Roy Moore. I am outraged that millions of taxpayer dollars have paid out because people in congress alleged discrimination or sexual harassment behavior and yet few people seem to know the defense fund even exists.

We have a right to know the details identities and outcome of all such allegations, after all its our money. these people hid behind a congressional wall of silence and yet have the audacity to wage a moral war against Roy Moore
Can you spell m-a-n-i-f-e-s-t h-y-p-o-c-r-i-s-y

This nation is sinking in a cesspool of moral decay and even if one does not believe in its divinity it makes sense to at least follow and practice the Ten Commandments to get us back on track to a moral imperative.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 11-19-2017, 10:07 AM
n/a

Quote:
As to Roy Moore. I am outraged that millions of taxpayer dollars have paid out because people in congress alleged discrimination or sexual harassment behavior and yet few people seem to know the defense fund even exists.

We have a right to know the details identities and outcome of all such allegations, after all its our money. these people hid behind a congressional wall of silence and yet have the audacity to wage a moral war against Roy Moore

This nation is sinking in a cesspool of moral decay and even if one does not believe in its divinity it makes sense to at least follow and practice the Ten Commandments to get us back on track to a moral imperative.

Personal Best Regards:
I saw that on the news and was outraged as well. So many of the Members of Congress seem to think that the law no longer applies to them.

By "family values" I suppose you mean a monogamous relationship between one man and one woman with abortions only permitted in a very small number of situations? Kind of a 1950s standard that was often only followed by word but not but deed.
Old 11-19-2017, 10:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
I saw that on the news and was outraged as well. So many of the Members of Congress seem to think that the law no longer applies to them.

By "family values" I suppose you mean a monogamous relationship between one man and one woman with abortions only permitted in a very small number of situations? Kind of a 1950s standard that was often only followed by word but not but deed.
Less of a moral crime than the minorities perpetrate.

How many blacks killed by blacks in Chicago this weekend?
Old 11-19-2017, 10:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
Less of a moral crime than the minorities perpetrate.

How many blacks killed by blacks in Chicago this weekend?
That is a drug war among people who are economically disadvantaged. This could be people of any race. And these crime wars involved other ethnic groups in the past in various other US cities. Why 2016 Has Been Chicago's Bloodiest Year in Almost Two Decades
Old 11-19-2017, 10:40 AM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
Does the right to which you allude include a right to know about the allegations concerning the President of the United States ? Over many years and multiple allegations and the women involved were simply called liars and then we just move on.

This seems to be totally absent in all the "religious" and "moral" outrage being shown on this subject.

Tags
child, we’d, governor, molester, democrat

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.