Required reading on 224 613 project, photobucket has it all. http://s89.photobucket

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 01-05-2018, 08:52 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default Required reading on 224 613 project, photobucket has it all. http://s89.photobucket

http://s89.photobucket.com/user/talt...?sort=3&page=1
  #2  
Old 01-05-2018, 08:54 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post
About 500 documents. Read them all. Intetesting.
  #3  
Old 01-05-2018, 09:08 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Make sure you read all 20 pages, 24 documents per page.
  #4  
Old 01-05-2018, 09:26 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Angry

Reckless to post this.
  #5  
Old 01-05-2018, 09:33 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Reckless to post this.
Sue me scumbag
  #6  
Old 01-05-2018, 09:41 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Sue me scumbag
The police will be watching now. As will the MODERATOR.

You do know I have been in contact with the Sumter Clerk of Court when I was going for Jury Duty in May 2014. You just brought this Forum to their attention. These are the documents that Carl in Tampa viewed I assume. Some of them are with the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office unless they threw them away. I gave them in person to a Detective in Criminal Intelligence on September 18, 2002. And I sent them in packages to people all over the world around that same time.

You are reckless Allegiance.

I do hope that the Moderator gives the police your name, address, etc, and they come talk to you.
  #7  
Old 01-05-2018, 11:39 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
The police will be watching now. As will the MODERATOR.

You do know I have been in contact with the Sumter Clerk of Court when I was going for Jury Duty in May 2014. You just brought this Forum to their attention. These are the documents that Carl in Tampa viewed I assume. Some of them are with the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office unless they threw them away. I gave them in person to a Detective in Criminal Intelligence on September 18, 2002. And I sent them in packages to people all over the world around that same time.

You are reckless Allegiance.

I do hope that the Moderator gives the police your name, address, etc, and they come talk to you.


Son, are you off your Meds again? Do your parents know that you are running amok using their computer and Internet? If the moderators were going to ban anyone, it is sure to be you. This is a nice senior community and you really shouldn't be attacking the mature folks.

I guess it is useless to expect a Political discussion in this Political Forum, as long as the children are in control. Oh well, guess I will see what the other folks are discussing. Maybe someone sighted a coyote or a bobcat or complaining about speed bumps.
  #8  
Old 01-05-2018, 12:32 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Son, are you off your Meds again? Do your parents know that you are running amok using their computer and Internet? If the moderators were going to ban anyone, it is sure to be you. This is a nice senior community and you really shouldn't be attacking the mature folks.

I guess it is useless to expect a Political discussion in this Political Forum, as long as the children are in control. Oh well, guess I will see what the other folks are discussing. Maybe someone sighted a coyote or a bobcat or complaining about speed bumps.
I hope that the MODERATOR does something about Allegiance.

This is reckless behavior by the so-called senior--Allegiance. He did not and does not have permission to post this link. And certainly not create a link highlighting it.
  #9  
Old 01-05-2018, 12:37 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I hope that the MODERATOR does something about Allegiance.

This is reckless behavior by the so-called senior--Allegiance. He did not and does not have permission to post this link. And certainly not create a link highlighting it.
The post you quoted wasn't by Allegiance..

And there is no law against posting internet links. If you don't want the information at that link to be seen it is very easy to make it private.

Quit crying for a Moderator. They do not want to get involved. Why can't you see that?
  #10  
Old 01-05-2018, 02:06 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
The post you quoted wasn't by Allegiance..

And there is no law against posting internet links. If you don't want the information at that link to be seen it is very easy to make it private.

Quit crying for a Moderator. They do not want to get involved. Why can't you see that?
Cause he is a POS bust out loser.
  #11  
Old 01-05-2018, 02:12 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Taltarzac725 STILL has not locked his photobucket. What is wrong with him? Maybe he forgot the password, like he did in his nfl pool, as commissioner. Lol
  #12  
Old 01-05-2018, 02:14 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post
Taltarzac725 STILL has not locked his photobucket. What is wrong with him? Maybe he forgot the password, like he did in his nfl pool, as commissioner. Lol
Cant get onto his Skype, even for a job, wonder how he gets on totv? O thats right he locked himself off last month and blamed abby for hacking him.

Lol, can't make this up.
  #13  
Old 01-11-2018, 07:34 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Photobucket still open to public.


http://s89.photobucket.com/user/talt...?page=1&sort=3
  #14  
Old 01-11-2018, 08:03 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Angry

Invasion of privacy by Allegiance. Complained to MODERATOR about this but this criminal behavior continues of long term harassment.

I am ignoring these many harassing posts again today posted by Allegiance. But I do still see the Titles of threads.
  #15  
Old 01-12-2018, 10:18 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Invasion of privacy by Allegiance. Complained to MODERATOR about this but this criminal behavior continues of long term harassment.

I am ignoring these many harassing posts again today posted by Allegiance. But I do still see the Titles of threads.
Criminal harassment including invasion of me and my family's privacy continues from Allegiance. When will this man be banned from this site for this criminal behavior?
 

Tags
reading


You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:07 AM.