Join Me in Challenging A Total Bully .....

Old 02-18-2017, 02:33 PM
n/a

Default Join Me in Challenging A Total Bully .....

Just to make it easy for all :

My name is Buffalo Jim .

For months I have read the vile remarks spit out at others on this site by someone who calls himself " Cold No More ".

He attacks anyone who is not a far Left partisan .

He spares no one and attacks with a massive energy of Mean- spiritedness .

He questions the intelligence of anyone who does not see the world thru the same lens as he .
Yet he reveals himself to have a very soft underbelly . He refuses to back up his many Alt-Left spewings and " arguments " with absolutely anything to support that he has the credentials to know better than those he so mercilessly attacks.

Yet when he gets the same treatment directed back at him .. he can not take it . This is Bully behavior nothing less .

When challenged to present his credentials for education and career experience he constantly dodges the issue and instead comes back with nothing more than personal insults and personal attacks .

This person is nothing less than a Bully ! And it is time someone formally called him out him out .

On the sections above he presents himself as a seeker of justice and a man who always seeks truth and will always support the under-dog .

Yet in this section he is a nasty pit-bull who will attack viciously
anyone who might disagree with his point of view in even a mild mannered way .

He only has one style of response and it is to shred and shame anyone that dare not support his far left viewpoints .

So just who are you Bully- Boy . What major life accomplishments and degrees are on your resume ?
What degrees do you hold ? What was your career ?

What qualifies you to be so rude to others ?

Show us who you really are CNM ! Reveal your true resume .
Old 02-18-2017, 02:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

My name is Buffalo Jim .

For months I have read the vile remarks spit out at others on this site by someone who calls himself " Cold No More ".

He questions the intelligence of anyone who does not see the world thru the same lens as he .
Yet he reveals himself to have a very soft underbelly . He refuses to back up his many Alt-Left spewings and " arguments " with absolutely anything to support that he has the credentials to know better than those he so mercilessly attacks.

Yet when he gets the same treatment directed back at him .. he can not take it . This is Bully behavior nothing less .

When challenged to present his credentials for education and career experience he constantly dodges the issue and instead comes back with nothing more than personal insults and personal attacks .

This person is nothing less than a Bully ! And it is time someone formally called him out him out .

On the sections above he presents himself as a seeker of justice and a man who always seeks truth and will always support the under-dog .

He only has one style of response and it is to shred and shame anyone that dare not support his far left viewpoints .

So just who are you Bully- Boy . What major life accomplishments and degrees are on your resume ?

I will certainly take anything on the other side of YOU.

You have, since I have been on here, NEVER OFFERED anything of substance, nothing that can be validated, and A CONTINUOUS STREAM OF HATE SPEWED AGAINST BLACK, JEWISH, IMMIGRANTS AND ALL SUPPOSEDLY TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

If an opposition TO YOU is available, sign me up.
Old 02-18-2017, 02:56 PM
n/a

Quote:

You have, since I have been on here, NEVER OFFERED anything of substance, nothing that can be validated, and A CONTINUOUS STREAM OF HATE SPEWED AGAINST BLACK, JEWISH, IMMIGRANTS AND ALL SUPPOSEDLY TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

Yup ! There you go again !! You can DISH it out all day everyday .

However as a BULLY you can not take it . And you refuse to expound on your resume and life experiences which qualify you to crap all over everyone .

All you have to offer is constant " Labeling and Name Calling " .
along with stupid annoying little symbols . A REAL MAN would respond to the challenge . Disclose your true resume !!
Old 02-18-2017, 03:03 PM
n/a

Quote:

You are a complete and total Fraud . A complete Blow-hard .

Here is just one difference between me and you . All of those types of people you list above and assume I am against --- well I employed many of them and people who were from all of the above socio-econonmic and educational backgrounds for 35 years .
Other than playing the role of a self-appointed judge of others what net positive contribution did you make to the USA ?
Old 02-18-2017, 03:31 PM
n/a

Quote:

My name is Buffalo Jim .

I've already given back to him as much as he has dished out to me AND I have caused him/her to have a melt down. He/she is nasty and vile but as long as he/she does not get personal then he/she can play on the side lines all she/he wants. I don't sweat it because if he/she goes too far, I have the capability to tie a knot is his/her @ss. I do not need to have him/her broadcast his/her lack of resume. It is not a prerequisite for posting, even though she wanted everyone to post their names on here last year.

You were right in calling her/him out on his rude behavior. He/she has the tendency to bring out the worse in the rest of us. Even some of our more mild mannered liberals have been corrupted to the point of joining in on the troll baiting.

Thanks for the wake up call, Jim.
Old 02-18-2017, 03:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
I've already given back to him as much as he has dished out to me AND I have caused him/her to have a melt down. He/she is nasty and vile but as long as he/she does not get personal then he/she can play on the side lines all she/he wants. I don't sweat it because if he/she goes too far, I have the capability to tie a knot is his/her @ss. I do not need to have him/her broadcast his/her lack of resume. It is not a prerequisite for posting, even though she wanted everyone to post their names on here last year.

You were right in calling her/him out on his rude behavior. He/she has the tendency to bring out the worse in the rest of us. Even some of our more mild mannered liberals have been corrupted to the point of joining in on the troll baiting.

Thanks for the wake up call, Jim.
Much appreciated . Yet again take note he can`c face the truth of who he really is . He can`t bring himself to share his true credentials or most likely lack there-of .
Instead he just keeps spewing his obnoxious velum at everyone else who dares to speak a counter-point to his strange extremist ideology .
Old 02-18-2017, 03:41 PM
n/a

Buffalo Jim Sez to CNM :

Your behavior and shouting insults and mindless slogans along with your lack of real proof to support 95% of your hate-fuled tirades is at the level of a teenage high school " activist " who has failing grades but feels justified to loudly campaign against and shout down all who hold a different point of view .
Your unwillingness to post the details of your true resume speaks volumes .
Old 02-18-2017, 04:04 PM
n/a

CNM has just about run her coarse and she will most likely reinvent herself as some other screen name. I have discovered that (untNoMore gets quiet when I remind her of how she calls others on here lier and racist...and yet lied about the $100 charitable donation and inferred people that did not speak good English were undocumented...she is a hypocrite and losing respect daily.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 02-18-2017, 04:09 PM
n/a

Good for Cold No More for standing up to a plethora of Republican bullies on TOTV. And what difference does it make about his resume. We are talking about Donald John Trump. Try sticking to the subject.
Old 02-18-2017, 04:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackadoodle View Post
Good for Cold No More for standing up to a plethora of Republican bullies on TOTV. And what difference does it make about his resume. We are talking about Donald John Trump. Try sticking to the subject.
"Try sticking to the subject"...
Hey dip**** the subject of this thread is (untNoMore...
Why are you high jacking it to "Donald John Trump???DUH !!

Old 02-18-2017, 04:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
And what is the subject of this thread, Rainman? Maybe the subject is your paper that you wrote a couple decades ago that you can't get anyone else to read for you? What was that number again, 23589-63721? I know, I know, you have posted the title many times but I just keep forgetting. Why don't you do it again. I am sure everyone wants to hear about it one more time.
Old 02-18-2017, 04:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
"Try sticking to the subject"...
Hey dip**** the subject of this thread is (untNoMore...
Why are you high jacking it to "Donald John Trump???DUH !!

The subject of the political posts is usually Donald John Trump. At least now in 2017. It was Obama before that mostly.

Most of the bullies I have seen on here on Republican ones. And of a very ugly sort.
Old 02-18-2017, 04:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
The subject of the political posts is usually Donald John Trump. At least now in 2017. It was Obama before that mostly.

Most of the bullies I have seen on here on Republican ones. And of a very ugly sort.
Obviously, you have not seen a photo of me, or you would be envious of a real man. Hollywood has nothing on me.
Old 02-18-2017, 04:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
And what is the subject of this thread, Rainman? Maybe the subject is your paper that you wrote a couple decades ago that you can't get anyone else to read for you? What was that number again, 23589-63721? I know, I know, you have posted the title many times but I just keep forgetting. Why don't you do it again. I am sure everyone wants to hear about it one more time.
I do share my 224 613 Project with the Trumps. I do try to be fair. I am pretty sure they noticed it by now. May the Force run away from you dirtbag or a fart or whoever you are.
Old 02-18-2017, 04:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
Obviously, you have not seen a photo of me, or you would be envious of a real man. Hollywood has nothing on me.
Steve Buscemi - Rotten Tomatoes

Probably this Hollywood even though this is a real cool and brave member of Hollywood.

Tags
attacks, attack, back, support, left

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.