What would you do?

Old 06-13-2016, 07:00 AM
n/a

Default What would you do?

I read a lot of posts about LGBT individuals and the hate toward them What if your son or daughter came and told you they were gay? Would you feel the same and throw them out of your house? Would you disown them? Read how Bob Portman, a conservative republican had a change of heart.
Old 06-13-2016, 08:03 AM
n/a

There was no link. I don't need it anyway.

No I would not disown or throw them out of the house. You and the politicians and the media would like to treat the subject as if it were a light switch. No, throw the out, etc. Yes, fall all over the less than half of one percent as if they were the majority or the norm when they statically and realistic not!!

We don't need to hear all about the LGBT like we did all day yesterday, reducing the terrorist action to the secondary subject.

We don't need every GD show on television showing same sex face sucking and what ever other queer acts allowed.

We don't need the politicians sucking up for votes making the LGBT sound like it is their priority and pride and joy.

We don't need the media acting like there is no other subject.

They are not the norm. They are an abberation of what God and nature intended.

That is what I object to. Please don't ask me to accept these people wholsale just because of a possible family member. Because I do not.

And because I do not makes me one of the majority. Let them go do their thing. Do not expect me or the rest of the majority to pretend that life has changed because of these few.....BECAUSE IT HAS NOT!!!
Old 06-13-2016, 08:08 AM
n/a

Some of the TOTVers do seem to hate gays. But there are many Villagers who do not.

Do not let some ugly in attitude and bigoted people color the whole community here.
Old 06-13-2016, 08:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Some of the TOTVers do seem to hate gays. But there are many Villagers who do not.

Do not let some ugly in attitude and bigoted people color the whole community here.
We tolerate you but wish you weren't here. You'll notice most if not all your friends are gay. Birds of a feather...
Old 06-13-2016, 08:16 AM
n/a

Quote:

I think that rainbows have beautiful colors!
Old 06-13-2016, 08:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
We tolerate you but wish you weren't here. You'll notice most if not all your friends are gay. Birds of a feather...
So, you are saying you are in favor of the mass murders at the Pulse nightclub? Sicko.
Old 06-13-2016, 08:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
I think that rainbows have beautiful colors!
Now how sweet is that ? Just adorable !
Old 06-13-2016, 11:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
There was no link. I don't need it anyway.

No I would not disown or throw them out of the house. You and the politicians and the media would like to treat the subject as if it were a light switch. No, throw the out, etc. Yes, fall all over the less than half of one percent as if they were the majority or the norm when they statically and realistic not!!

We don't need to hear all about the LGBT like we did all day yesterday, reducing the terrorist action to the secondary subject.

We don't need every GD show on television showing same sex face sucking and what ever other queer acts allowed.

We don't need the politicians sucking up for votes making the LGBT sound like it is their priority and pride and joy.

We don't need the media acting like there is no other subject.

They are not the norm. They are an abberation of what God and nature intended.

That is what I object to. Please don't ask me to accept these people wholsale just because of a possible family member. Because I do not.

And because I do not makes me one of the majority. Let them go do their thing. Do not expect me or the rest of the majority to pretend that life has changed because of these few.....BECAUSE IT HAS NOT!!!
Old 06-13-2016, 11:10 AM
n/a

Quote:
So, you are saying you are in favor of the mass murders at the Pulse nightclub? Sicko.
How did you determine that from what he said? I think we know who the "Sicko" is in this case. You sound like a child that can't get his way.
Old 06-13-2016, 11:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
I read a lot of posts about LGBT individuals and the hate toward them What if your son or daughter came and told you they were gay? Would you feel the same and throw them out of your house? Would you disown them? Read how Bob Portman, a conservative republican had a change of heart.

But what if your son or daughter came home and told you that they are Gay and also they are taking a job on Wall Street in The Management Training Program of an Investment Bank ?
Old 06-13-2016, 11:15 AM
n/a

Quote:

Just because some of us do not CONDONE homosexuality, does not make us "hate gays." Hate is a strong word that seems to pop up every time someone does not agree with a liberal. We have only heard that in recent years of liberal dominance in politics and media. Most folks remember that kind of language used when a teen or pre-teen didn't get their way with their parents.....ie...."you HATE me."

For those that throw the hate word around ignorantly, please grow up. You are no longer a teenager and you should have learned by now that you will not always get your way.
Old 06-13-2016, 11:32 AM
n/a

Quote:
But what if your son or daughter came home and told you that they are Gay and also they are taking a job on Wall Street in The Management Training Program of an Investment Bank ?
I'd give them a gun with one bullet in it and tell them to take him/herself out of the picture. Is that what you want to hear? Grow up.
Old 06-13-2016, 12:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
Just because some of us do not CONDONE homosexuality, does not make us "hate gays." Hate is a strong word that seems to pop up every time someone does not agree with a liberal. We have only heard that in recent years of liberal dominance in politics and media. Most folks remember that kind of language used when a teen or pre-teen didn't get their way with their parents.....ie...."you HATE me."

For those that throw the hate word around ignorantly, please grow up. You are no longer a teenager and you should have learned by now that you will not always get your way.
I don't remember that at all.

You don't accept and allow (behavior that is considered morally wrong or offensive) to continue.

That's not hate. Is it?

I wonder if gay people agree with you. If it feels like hate, it's hate. Have you ever been hated?
Old 06-13-2016, 12:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
I don't remember that at all.

You don't accept and allow (behavior that is considered morally wrong or offensive) to continue.

That's not hate. Is it?

I wonder if gay people agree with you. If it feels like hate, it's hate. Have you ever been hated?
Yes--- on this site .
Old 06-13-2016, 01:01 PM
n/a

First people should never allow themselves to be caught in "what if" questions. Its a fools errand. Secondly disapproval of the homosexual lifestyle does not make one a homophobic or a hater but such accusations are made in an attempt to shame and intimidate....... what do you mean you don't like gay people. what's wrong with you.........

A real concern with the progressives same sex agenda concerns clever manipulation by those who desire to advance the agenda by claiming the laws on the books are not clearly defined and suddenly things like boy man sex becomes legal and acceptable because the law is silent on that issue or it deprives someone of their civil rights.... and from there another leap into that fringe frontier, etc etc etc

Tags
read, house, gay, feel, throw

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.