Rice on Trump

Old 10-09-2016, 09:57 AM
n/a

Default Rice on Trump

Former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice declared "Enough!" in a Facebook post, adding, "Donald Trump should not be President. He should withdraw."
Old 10-09-2016, 10:07 AM
n/a

And we care what some darkie says...why?

It's in the same class as that Powell liar who stood in front of the world and LIED about all the WMDs Saddam had.

They're ALL lying pieces of sh!t.
Old 10-09-2016, 11:37 AM
n/a

Rice has the right to say PUBLICLY what pleases her, just like Trump had the right to say PRIVATELY what pleases him.

I don't see a problem. We are all going to be in trouble when the PC police start locking us up for what we are thinking.
Old 10-11-2016, 03:43 AM
n/a

Default Omg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
And we care what some darkie says...why?

It's in the same class as that Powell liar who stood in front of the world and LIED about all the WMDs Saddam had.

They're ALL lying pieces of sh!t.
This is absolutely one of the most deplorable and despicable posts I have ever read - in any forum. "Darkie???" Sorry - your plantation was destroyed many years ago.

BTW Secretary Powell was following direction from his president and eventually resigned probably because of what he had to do. Both of these individuals were and still are respected by most intelligent Americans of both parties and their experience is invaluable.

I think the quoted post/er could use admin review.
Old 10-11-2016, 04:24 AM
n/a

I believe that those Republicans who have mocked Donald Trump publicly are not serving the bigger cause. This is especially true of every presidential candidate that pledged to support the presidential nominee at the first primary debate. And in some cases they are protecting their self interests as they seek re-election. but then with a politician their needs always come first, and second and third....

Would it not be better if those Republicans not enamored with Donald Trump quietly work within the system to help shape/influence the Republican agenda. How are they serving voters by creating chaos and division.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 10-11-2016, 05:03 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Owl View Post
This is absolutely one of the most deplorable and despicable posts I have ever read - in any forum. "Darkie???" Sorry - your plantation was destroyed many years ago.

BTW Secretary Powell was following direction from his president and eventually resigned probably because of what he had to do. Both of these individuals were and still are respected by most intelligent Americans of both parties and their experience is invaluable.

At least with the new change of showing user names, I'm betting these types of people will quickly think twice in the future.... before posting such deplorable and despicable posts.

On another note, the title of the thread "Rice on Trump" made me first think that Trump was getting married...AGAIN.
Old 10-11-2016, 05:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Owl View Post

It wasn't destroyed, it just moved to the inner city. Would you rather people use the "dreaded N word"?

They're only "respected" by idiots. Their LYING experience may be invaluable, but nothing else they have is.

They're BOTH lying pieces of sh!t. Living on the plantation. Doing what massa says to do.

Tags
rice, trump, donald, adding, post

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.