Who cares.....

Old 06-17-2017, 05:02 PM
n/a

Default Who cares.....

I realize most on here get angry at me for posting things that are happening in the nation and around the world.

I do it because I am deeply concerned......MUCHO concerned. Each day is another slip back by our country and folks just do not seem to care. You all can come on here and attack me, but I am wondering what is more important....not criticizing Trump or the country ?

There are those who come on here and voice concern because of Muslims with no actual evidence to back it up. Concern is expressed over ISIS and that is legit, but never does anyone realize what is actually going on.

The complete lack of caring about Russia, even the jokes are concerning. It is as if we simply shut out everyone but Trump. Our leaders who deal with this each day are telling us but we simply laugh and go on and say that everyone is picking on Trump and whatever these people are saying is fake.

To have your head in the sand and defy public servants and give their entire life to our country to fall in behind a man who, in his entire life has done nothing for this country, nothing is simply amazing to believe a person who makes a daily occurrence of lying to all of us is just something to behold.

WELL, for those who are like that and think the Democrats are sinful people who are responsible for all the ills of the entire world, and so many actually take that stance......their feeling.....their fellow american in the millions and millions are hell bent on destroying the world while standing behind a person who is actually in that process.

Anyway found this article.....and sorry guys...I thought the idea here was to share....obviously it is not.....

"The president missed a self-imposed 90-day deadline for developing a plan to “aggressively combat and stop cyberattacks,” stayed silent after Moscow-linked hackers went after the French election and publicly renewed his own skepticism about the Kremlin’s role in the digital theft of Democratic Party emails during the presidential race. Privately, the president questioned a senior NSA official about the truthfulness of the conclusion from 17 intelligence agencies that Russia had interfered with the election, according to The Wall Street Journal. On Capitol Hill, Trump and his team have declined to support a Republican-backed effort to hit Russia with greater penalties for its digital belligerence.

And while the White House received bipartisan praise for a cybersecurity executive order Trump signed in May, administration officials said the directive is aimed at broadly upgrading the government’s digital defenses, not thwarting future Russian election hacking.

Instead, Trump tapped a commission led by Vice President Mike Pence to investigate an issue that elections experts call vastly overblown — voter fraud, something the the president has baselessly alleged resulted in millions of illegal voters casting ballots for Hillary Clinton in November.

Trump’s silence on Russian hacking hands Democrats new weapon - POLITICO

Clearly this is a Democratic message, but hard to argue with and the off year congressional elections this message will be repeated over and over.

I CANNOT fathom that a President of the United States, of any party, could deny what the world says is true, never ask that we, as a country get to the truth, and in fact fight full out finding that truth.

To what end is this presidency if it is not to defend our country from assaults of such a serious and threatening assault by a country and not even criticize them ?
Old 06-17-2017, 06:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I realize most on here get angry at me for posting things that are happening in the nation and around the world.

I do it because I am deeply concerned......MUCHO concerned. Each day is another slip back by our country and folks just do not seem to care. You all can come on here and attack me, but I am wondering what is more important....not criticizing Trump or the country ?

There are those who come on here and voice concern because of Muslims with no actual evidence to back it up. Concern is expressed over ISIS and that is legit, but never does anyone realize what is actually going on.

The complete lack of caring about Russia, even the jokes are concerning. It is as if we simply shut out everyone but Trump. Our leaders who deal with this each day are telling us but we simply laugh and go on and say that everyone is picking on Trump and whatever these people are saying is fake.

To have your head in the sand and defy public servants and give their entire life to our country to fall in behind a man who, in his entire life has done nothing for this country, nothing is simply amazing to believe a person who makes a daily occurrence of lying to all of us is just something to behold.

WELL, for those who are like that and think the Democrats are sinful people who are responsible for all the ills of the entire world, and so many actually take that stance......their feeling.....their fellow american in the millions and millions are hell bent on destroying the world while standing behind a person who is actually in that process.

Anyway found this article.....and sorry guys...I thought the idea here was to share....obviously it is not.....

"The president missed a self-imposed 90-day deadline for developing a plan to “aggressively combat and stop cyberattacks,” stayed silent after Moscow-linked hackers went after the French election and publicly renewed his own skepticism about the Kremlin’s role in the digital theft of Democratic Party emails during the presidential race. Privately, the president questioned a senior NSA official about the truthfulness of the conclusion from 17 intelligence agencies that Russia had interfered with the election, according to The Wall Street Journal. On Capitol Hill, Trump and his team have declined to support a Republican-backed effort to hit Russia with greater penalties for its digital belligerence.

And while the White House received bipartisan praise for a cybersecurity executive order Trump signed in May, administration officials said the directive is aimed at broadly upgrading the government’s digital defenses, not thwarting future Russian election hacking.

Instead, Trump tapped a commission led by Vice President Mike Pence to investigate an issue that elections experts call vastly overblown — voter fraud, something the the president has baselessly alleged resulted in millions of illegal voters casting ballots for Hillary Clinton in November.

Trump’s silence on Russian hacking hands Democrats new weapon - POLITICO

Clearly this is a Democratic message, but hard to argue with and the off year congressional elections this message will be repeated over and over.

I CANNOT fathom that a President of the United States, of any party, could deny what the world says is true, never ask that we, as a country get to the truth, and in fact fight full out finding that truth.

To what end is this presidency if it is not to defend our country from assaults of such a serious and threatening assault by a country and not even criticize them ?
Things to seem to be quite worse in many areas since Donald John Trump took office. Not much we can do about it though but hope people vote for leaders in Congress and elsewhere who will stand up to this man.
Old 06-17-2017, 08:39 PM
n/a

///
Old 06-17-2017, 08:41 PM
n/a

///
Old 06-17-2017, 10:07 PM
n/a

GG - you are wasting your time talking to a person with the intellect that equals a brick. Actually a brick might be more intelligent than Rockface.

If he is not copy and pasting someone else's words, his word vomit is like Helen Keller on an obstacle course.

The guy (although very feminine) is so dumb he voted Dopey Smurf for president...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 06-18-2017, 04:16 AM
n/a

Name one other president in the history of this nation who when elected has been met, immediately with such hate, disdain, fatuous .misinformed, misguided and false propaganda. And who was not given the courtesy, the benefit of doubt or the opportunity to settle into this position and allowed time to select his Administration and to get his agenda underway?

Name one other president who has from the day he was elected been attacked by the outgoing president ( an unprecedented move) and his opponent?

Name one other president who has been viciously attacked using cold war tactics by the intelligence community?

Name one other president who has had the opposing political party from the day he was elected launched a campaign to resist, and withdraw from their duties and obligations to "we the people" placing their party above the needs of this nation?

Why has all of this taken place? Because his president pulled off his run despite the liberal elitist media, pundits, Hollywood leaving them with egg on their face.

Learning how to win is important but this nation has always greatly admired those who have lost and have been gracious and generous toward the winning opponent.

Simply stated the Democrats have been absent class as respects this matter

Personal Best Regards:
Old 06-18-2017, 06:21 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubiTHECon
Name one other president in the history of this nation who when elected has been met, immediately with such hate, disdain, fatuous .misinformed, misguided and false propaganda. And who was not given the courtesy, the benefit of doubt or the opportunity to settle into this position and allowed time to select his Administration and to get his agenda underway?

Name one other president who has from the day he was elected been attacked by the outgoing president ( an unprecedented move) and his opponent?

Name one other president who has been viciously attacked using cold war tactics by the intelligence community?

Name one other president who has had the opposing political party from the day he was elected launched a campaign to resist, and withdraw from their duties and obligations to "we the people" placing their party above the needs of this nation?

Why has all of this taken place? Because his president pulled off his run despite the liberal elitist media, pundits, Hollywood leaving them with egg on their face.

Learning how to win is important but this nation has always greatly admired those who have lost and have been gracious and generous toward the winning opponent.

Personal Best Regards:

Name one other POTUS who has made so many statements...that have been unequivocally proved to be outright lies?

We'll wait.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 06-18-2017, 06:32 AM
n/a

Why did the (unt quote the post if she did not plan to answer the questions posed? Oh, just being herself...popcorn!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 06-18-2017, 06:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtBag
Why did the (unt quote the post if she did not plan to answer the questions posed? Oh, just being herself...popcorn!

Not only did I answer RubiTHECon's whining...I drew out the dirtbags like you.

A real twofer.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 06-18-2017, 06:41 AM
n/a

Quote:

Not only did I answer RubiTHECon's whining...I drew out the dirtbags like you.

A real twofer.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Way to go. And dirtbag still gets your gender wrong.
Old 06-18-2017, 07:11 AM
n/a

Quote:
Way to go. And dirtbag still gets your gender wrong.
If it whines like a b!tch...it must be a b!tch.
Old 06-18-2017, 09:26 AM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
If you and those who find you a "sage" of some kind (see Gracie and all the trolls who defend you) really believe that the United States Intelligence Community "Name one other president who has been viciously attacked using cold war tactics by the intelligence community? is attacking the President with no merit and only because they are progressive or some such thing, and also believe that the former President should be quiet when accused of wiretapping with no basis "Name one other president who has from the day he was elected been attacked by the outgoing president".

If you sincerely believe those two things you said in your post and have said in previous posts, then I sincerely feel sorry for you rather than any other feeling.

YOU are no longer an american as far as I can see.

If you feel that this President is being "picked on" and none of the lies are real, none of the damaging things he said are real, then you have taken residence in an alternate universe for sure.

You certainly have sold your soul, lock stock and barrel.
Old 06-18-2017, 09:32 AM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
Too funny. The Republicans were really gracious toward Obama! That is why they opposed everything he did. They did it out of pure love. You really are in a different world. In that world, you ignore everyone that points out your nonsense.

Name one president that says that 17 intelligence agencies are wrong about a hostile foreign country that effected out election. To date will not accept their factual conclusion. Who started a war with who?
Old 06-18-2017, 09:35 AM
n/a

Obviously the posters here believe sincerely that the President is honest and straight forward, and further believe that the United States government, ie. intelligence community (FBI, DNI, etc) are "out to get" the President along with congress (unless they have sworn allegiance) and the media (unless they have shown allegiance).

Something to consider as you read history.

THAT is not being FOR America...THAT is about as UN american as you can be.....

to actually believe that ONE SINGLE MAN is being attacked by everybody and everyone and that allegiance must be sworn to him or you are spreading falsehoods is really scary.

It is scary but it has happened in the history of the world for sure.
Old 06-18-2017, 09:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
Too funny. The Republicans were really gracious toward Obama! That is why they opposed everything he did. They did it out of pure love. You really are in a different world. In that world, you ignore everyone that points out your nonsense.

Name one president that says that 17 intelligence agencies are wrong about a hostile foreign country that effected out election. To date will not accept their factual conclusion. Who started a war with who?
I fear for Rubicon and Gracie and all his minions as they cannot even rationalize FACTS any more. Everyone is out to get Trump, they all lie, he is the only honest man in the world. They, truely feel "put upon" and believe every single lie this person tells; they believe that the world is wrong and ONLY he is right.

Sincerely when you begin to push ALL facts aside and believe truely in only one man, you have crossed the bridge from reason.

Their constant ongoing talk of Obama and Clinton along with not understanding that there are allies on the side that they claim is evil (democrats, progressives, liberals) but if you do not trust the man in the oval to tell the truth and he will not stop attacking on a world wide stage, then what are you to do.

Disagreements and having a party of opposition is on purpose and we have had it for years. NEVER has one man felt so empowered and righteous and demanded love and loyalty, and those who think that is the way to make progress are gone totally.

Tags
cares

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.