A senior engineer at Google wrote a manifesto against diversity

Old 08-06-2017, 06:13 AM
n/a

Default A senior engineer at Google wrote a manifesto against diversity

A senior engineer at Google wrote a manifesto against diversity and employees are furious

Most is absolutely true...

Men and women are NOT the "same" with the same abilities and weaknesses both physically and intellectually.
Old 08-06-2017, 06:22 AM
n/a

The truth hurts libturds..
Old 08-06-2017, 06:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
The truth hurts libturds..
Next they'll post some stupid picture or call me names. Deflecting from the real issue.

We are NOT all "equal". Genetics matters. Gender matters. Race MATTERS.
Old 08-06-2017, 11:03 AM
n/a

Well now that our truthful government has finally acknowledged that it's actually the Asians and whites that have been discriminated against, perhaps logic will prevail.
Old 08-06-2017, 11:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post
Well now that our truthful government has finally acknowledged that it's actually the Asians and whites that have been discriminated against, perhaps logic will prevail.

"Truthful government" [emoji849] that belongs in the other thread titled "oxymorons".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-06-2017, 11:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
"Truthful government" [emoji849] that belongs in the other thread titled "oxymorons".

If they're saying that whites and Asians are the ones discriminated against by government regulations and policies...then YES...they are being truthful.
Old 08-06-2017, 01:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
If they're saying that whites and Asians are the ones discriminated against by government regulations and policies...then YES...they are being truthful.

We're smart enough to overcome any "discrimination". You don't give us enough credit professor. Fvck the government. Take a stand and stake your own claim. FTW my man.

Tags
women, physically, intellectually, weaknesses, abilities

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.