Foreign agents may have orchestrated 17 pro-trump rallies in florida

Old 09-23-2017, 09:24 AM
n/a

Default Foreign agents may have orchestrated 17 pro-trump rallies in florida

Russia’s efforts to sway the outcome of the 2016 presidential election went beyond promoting misleading-news stories, creating bot armies on Twitter, and targeting U.S. voters with political ads on Facebook. The Kremlin also attempted to weaponize Americans themselves, using the Facebook event tool. Russian operatives organized more than a dozen pro-Trump rallies in Florida last year. “On August 20, we want to gather patriots on the streets of Floridian towns and cities and march to unite America and support Donald Trump!” the Facebook event page for the demonstrations said. “Our flash mob will occur in several places at the same time; more details about locations will be added later. Go Donald!” The event was promoted on a Facebook page called “Official Donald J. Trump for President Campaign Facebook Page for Broward County, Florida,” where photo and video from the event were later shared. (Trump’s Florida campaign manager Susie Wiles told the Daily Beast that the Broward County part of the October flash mob “was not an official campaign event.”) Facebook has since deleted the 200,000-follower group “Being Patriotic,” and a related Twitter account, called “march_for_trump,” which organized a “patriotic state-wide flash mob” event called “Florida Goes Trump!” in August 2016.
Old 09-23-2017, 10:02 AM
n/a

Foreign agents may have orchestrated 17 pro-trump rallies in florida

I may have taken a dump this morning!! See how easy that was?
Old 09-23-2017, 11:11 AM
n/a

If this is another one of those alien threads, I wish you would play spooky music to amuse me while I read it.
Old 09-23-2017, 11:14 AM
n/a

"...may have..."

The only thing you left out was to label the thread as BAIT!
Old 09-23-2017, 11:19 AM
n/a

Alien music is only played when Donald Trump takes on the NBA and the NFL. Hit it boys!

Strange Alien Sounds from the sky with weird clouds and light heard worldwide - YouTube
Old 09-23-2017, 11:55 AM
n/a

Is George Soros an American agent?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 09-23-2017, 01:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Is George Soros an American agent?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
What is this with Soros? He's a drop in the bucket compared with the Koch brothers, but you attribute all kinds of furtive activities to him. He's really taken a hit from the right wing media, which rarely mentions the Kochs. I guess when you can't blame Obama, or Hillary, or RINOs, or liberals, or terrorists, or Mexicans, or Muslims, or Democrats for your troubles, you have to turn to Soros.
Old 09-23-2017, 01:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
What is this with Soros? He's a drop in the bucket compared with the Koch brothers, but you attribute all kinds of furtive activities to him. He's really taken a hit from the right wing media, which rarely mentions the Kochs. I guess when you can't blame Obama, or Hillary, or RINOs, or liberals, or terrorists, or Mexicans, or Muslims, or Democrats for your troubles, you have to turn to Soros.
The difference is that the Koch brothers are real patriots and Soros is a foreign nasty that wishes only to destroy America. He hates it and he hates you. He will pay anyone to get what he wants, including you, if you are willing to do his dirty work for him. You really should do some research on Soros before attempting to do a comparison of him with two patriots. Soros is a scumbag war criminal that turned on his own fellow Jews. He should have been executed for his war crimes.

Tags
facebook, event, page, campaign, florida

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.