What good are white people anyway?

Old 09-22-2017, 07:32 AM
n/a

Default What good are white people anyway?

It has always been the White Race who has been the world builder, the makers of cities, commerce, and continents. It is the White Man who is the sole builder of civilizations. It was whites who built the Egyptian civilization, the great unsurpassed Roman civilization, the Greek civilization of beauty and culture...and who, after having been dealt a serious blow by a new Semitic religion...Islam...wallowed through the Dark Ages, finally extricating himself, and then built the great European civilization.

These European White Men...with civilization in their blood and in their destiny...crossed the Atlantic and set up a new civilization on a bleak and rock bound coast. It was the White Men who drove north to Alaska and west to California...the men who opened up the tropics and subdued the Arctics...the men who mastered the African Veldts...the men who peopled Australia and seized the gates of the world at Suez, Gibraltar, and Panama.

It was the White Race who produced men like Columbus who crossed the unknown Atlantic...men like Magellan who first circumnavigated the globe...men like Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, Rembrandt, Velazquez, Bernini, Rubens, Raphael and thousands of other geniuses who created beautiful and exquisite productions in the fields of sculpture and painting...geniuses like Beethoven, Bach, Wagner and Verdi who created beautiful music...men like James Watt who invented the steam engine...men like Daimler who invented and built the reciprocating internal combustion engine...production geniuses like Henry Ford, inventors like Thomas Edison...such a prodigal genius as Nikola Tesla in the field of physics and electricity...literary geniuses like Shakespeare, Goethe and thousands of others, untold geniuses in the fields of mathematics, in the fields of chemistry and physics.

It was the White Man who spanned the continents of the world with railroads and super highways and electrical power lines. It was the White Man who created the miraculous world of electronics, ushering in the telephone, the genius that sent rockets and planted the feet of the White Man on the moon. White men harnessed the atom.

The brilliant accomplishments of the White Race are endless and rapidly expanding even as this is being written. All one has to do is leaf through the pages of an encyclopedia to appreciate the magnificent legacy of achievements wrought by the White Race through the centuries.

What other race can even come close to this remarkable record of creativity, achievement and productivity? The answer is none. None whatsoever. None can even come close. In contrast, the black man of Africa never so much as even invented the wheel.
Old 09-22-2017, 10:09 AM
n/a

Default What good are white people anyway?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
It has always been the White Race who has been the world builder, the makers of cities, commerce, and continents. It is the White Man who is the sole builder of civilizations. It was whites who built the Egyptian civilization, the great unsurpassed Roman civilization, the Greek civilization of beauty and culture...and who, after having been dealt a serious blow by a new Semitic religion...Islam...wallowed through the Dark Ages, finally extricating himself, and then built the great European civilization.

These European White Men...with civilization in their blood and in their destiny...crossed the Atlantic and set up a new civilization on a bleak and rock bound coast. It was the White Men who drove north to Alaska and west to California...the men who opened up the tropics and subdued the Arctics...the men who mastered the African Veldts...the men who peopled Australia and seized the gates of the world at Suez, Gibraltar, and Panama.

It was the White Race who produced men like Columbus who crossed the unknown Atlantic...men like Magellan who first circumnavigated the globe...men like Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, Rembrandt, Velazquez, Bernini, Rubens, Raphael and thousands of other geniuses who created beautiful and exquisite productions in the fields of sculpture and painting...geniuses like Beethoven, Bach, Wagner and Verdi who created beautiful music...men like James Watt who invented the steam engine...men like Daimler who invented and built the reciprocating internal combustion engine...production geniuses like Henry Ford, inventors like Thomas Edison...such a prodigal genius as Nikola Tesla in the field of physics and electricity...literary geniuses like Shakespeare, Goethe and thousands of others, untold geniuses in the fields of mathematics, in the fields of chemistry and physics.

It was the White Man who spanned the continents of the world with railroads and super highways and electrical power lines. It was the White Man who created the miraculous world of electronics, ushering in the telephone, the genius that sent rockets and planted the feet of the White Man on the moon. White men harnessed the atom.

The brilliant accomplishments of the White Race are endless and rapidly expanding even as this is being written. All one has to do is leaf through the pages of an encyclopedia to appreciate the magnificent legacy of achievements wrought by the White Race through the centuries.

What other race can even come close to this remarkable record of creativity, achievement and productivity? The answer is none. None whatsoever. None can even come close. In contrast, the black man of Africa never so much as even invented the wheel.

Pretty much correct. Extolling the virtues and accomplishes of our race is fine. Why then knock all others down ? What does that accomplish other then showing how mean you are.
Just basking in your inherent superiority should be enough to satisfy your needs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-22-2017, 11:03 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Pretty much correct. Extolling the virtues and accomplishes of our race is fine. Why then knock all others down ? What does that accomplish other then showing how mean you are.
Just basking in your inherent superiority should be enough to satisfy your needs.

Yes...BUT...they give our EARNED positions and money away to those less deserving.

STOP ALL affirmative action and I'll be happy. EVERY quota is a position TAKEN from a more deserving white male. The SAME as taking the #15 finisher and "promoting" them to 3rd place so they can get a trophy.

STOP supporting almost half of an entire "race"...tens of millions...because you feel sorry for them. And I'll be happy. Welfare...grows voters, numbers to be counted for governmental seat allotment. Food stamps are just a pass through to the "food industrial complex" anyway. About $5 billion a month.

STOP FORCING integration. We're VERY lucky the villages has remained virtually black free. Lets keep it that way as long as possible. Segregation makes me happy. Integration ALWAYS destroys. There is NO black villages. MLK Blvd is what you eventually get...dirty and dangerous...it's them...they're animals that NEED to be supervised and directed. Domesticated...tamed. The inner cities are where you find the 99%. They are not us.
Old 09-22-2017, 12:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
Yes...BUT...they give our EARNED positions and money away to those less deserving.

STOP ALL affirmative action and I'll be happy. EVERY quota is a position TAKEN from a more deserving white male. The SAME as taking the #15 finisher and "promoting" them to 3rd place so they can get a trophy.

STOP supporting almost half of an entire "race"...tens of millions...because you feel sorry for them. And I'll be happy. Welfare...grows voters, numbers to be counted for governmental seat allotment. Food stamps are just a pass through to the "food industrial complex" anyway. About $5 billion a month.

STOP FORCING integration. We're VERY lucky the villages has remained virtually black free. Lets keep it that way as long as possible. Segregation makes me happy. Integration ALWAYS destroys. There is NO black villages. MLK Blvd is what you eventually get...dirty and dangerous...it's them...they're animals that NEED to be supervised and directed. Domesticated...tamed. The inner cities are where you find the 99%. They are not us.

How have you personally been impacted ?

Old 09-22-2017, 03:05 PM
n/a

Ask all of those Islanders whose asses are gonna be saved by WHITE tax payers!! After We made them what they are with OUR tourism dollars that they promptly **** away I'm sure... Sayin..
Old 09-22-2017, 04:32 PM
n/a

Puerto Ricans are American citizens. They pay taxes too.
Old 09-22-2017, 04:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
How have you personally been impacted ?

Lost promotion due to a black preference.

The government spends OVER a $ trillion a year on welfare, most of it going to minorities...90% going to them. That's a $ trillion I pay taxes on.

Thankfully...I'm NOT impacted by a black invasion. The villages seems secure for now. Keep those prices UP and DON'T be friendly...we don't want to encourage ANY to live here.
Old 09-22-2017, 04:53 PM
n/a

Quote:
Talk about a negative drain...PR is a big one. Costing much more than they bring in. The state was already bankrupt, what are they going to do?

The Feds will step in and rebuild...there goes OUR infrastructure money.

Trump will borrow in 4 years almost as much as O did in 8. He must.
Old 09-22-2017, 04:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
Lost promotion due to a black preference.

The government spends OVER a $ trillion a year on welfare, most of it going to minorities...90% going to them. That's a $ trillion I pay taxes on.

Thankfully...I'm NOT impacted by a black invasion. The villages seems secure for now. Keep those prices UP and DON'T be friendly...we don't want to encourage ANY to live here.

Now that your retired it's time to forget. You lost a promotion, I lost a job. If I had gotten it I would have retired 10 years earlier with a 75% pension and full medical. I also could have died in the Towers if I hadn't missed out. Count your blessings, you don't know where life would have led you if you had been promoted.

Old 09-22-2017, 07:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
What taxes? Pueto Rican residents do not have to pay the federal personal income tax. Probably why they do not want to become a state. They do receive a lot of welfare from us though.
Old 09-22-2017, 08:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by jblum315 View Post
Can anybody be so clueless? Jblum315, I wish..... never mind, I can't stoop as low as you.
Old 09-23-2017, 07:33 AM
n/a

Quote:
All they are are salt water nigders...
Old 09-23-2017, 07:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
Quote:
Can anybody be so clueless? Jblum315, I wish..... never mind, I can't stoop as low as you.
They ARE citizens...

"On March 2, 1917, Wilson signed the Jones-Shafroth Act, under which Puerto Rico became a U.S. territory and Puerto Ricans were granted statutory citizenship, meaning that citizenship was granted by an act of Congress and not by the Constitution (thus it was not guaranteed by the Constitution)."

"Residents of Guam, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands are U.S. citizens. ... They are not automatically U.S. citizens; instead they are U.S. nationals, meaning they are entitled to the protection of the U.S. Government but do not enjoy all of the rights of citizenship.May 28, 2008"

"Residents of Puerto Rico and other U.S. territories do not have voting representation in the United States Congress, and are not entitled to electoral votes for President. ... Like other territories, Puerto Rico can participate in the presidential primary process."

" Rights and Restrictions

Restrictions
U.S. nationals cannot vote in any election or hold elected office.

Rights

Allowed to work and reside anywhere in the U.S. without restrictions.
Eligible to apply for U.S. passport just like U.S. citizens. In fact, there is no difference between the passport for U.S. national and U.S. citizen. Both of them mention the 'Nationality - USA'.
Eligible to apply for U.S. citizenship through naturalization under the same rules as other permanent residents. "
Old 09-23-2017, 07:55 AM
n/a

[QUOTE=Guest]They ARE citizens...

"On March 2, 1917, Wilson signed the Jones-Shafroth Act, under which Puerto Rico became a U.S. territory and Puerto Ricans were granted statutory citizenship, meaning that citizenship was granted by an act of Congress and not by the Constitution (thus it was not guaranteed by the Constitution)."

"Residents of Guam, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands are U.S. citizens. ... They are not automatically U.S. citizens; instead they are U.S. nationals, meaning they are entitled to the protection of the U.S. Government but do not enjoy all of the rights of citizenship.May 28, 2008"

"Residents of Puerto Rico and other U.S. territories do not have voting representation in the United States Congress, and are not entitled to electoral votes for President. ... Like other territories, Puerto Rico can participate in the presidential primary process."

" Rights and Restrictions

Restrictions
U.S. nationals cannot vote in any election or hold elected office.

Rights

Allowed to work and reside anywhere in the U.S. without restrictions.
Eligible to apply for U.S. passport just like U.S. citizens. In fact, there is no difference between the passport for U.S. national and U.S. citizen. Both of them mention the 'Nationality - USA'.
Eligible to apply for U.S. citizenship through naturalization under the same rules as other permanent residents.

Puerto Rico has a population of 3.7 million, meaning 37 percent of Puerto Ricans are on food stamps paid by the federal government. Puerto Rico currently has an unemployment rate of 14.2 percent. The median household income is $19,122 per year.
Old 09-23-2017, 08:02 AM
n/a

Many come to the mainland to establish welfare benefits, get the checks started, then return to a snowbird lifestyle.

Tags
white, men, civilization, man, race

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.