Romney Quote:

Old 05-17-2012, 02:41 PM
n/a

Default Romney Quote:

I stand by what I said, whatever I said?????
And this is a wanna b President? What a sad sad day it would be. Thank goodness the majority of voters are smart enuf not to fall for this type stupidity.
Old 05-17-2012, 02:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topper1 View Post
And this is a wanna b President? What a sad sad day it would be. Thank goodness the majority of voters are smart enuf not to fall for this type stupidity.
Romney is not only going to win, but he's going to win by decisive numbers. In other words, he's going to win big.

Obama is self destructing.
Old 05-17-2012, 02:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
I heard that and that quote which in context is quite clear is what you took out from a press conference to talk about how he will not resort to the personal attacks that he is receiving.

WOW...quite a perspective you have !
Old 05-17-2012, 04:33 PM
n/a

I thought Romney said I'm not familiar with what I stand for, but I stand for it, whatever it is.
Old 05-17-2012, 04:37 PM
n/a

that is what I call reeeeeeeaaaaching for something negative to say about Romney and still coming up empty.

btk
Old 05-17-2012, 04:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by billethkid View Post
that is what I call reeeeeeeaaaaching for something negative to say about Romney and still coming up empty.

btk
i guess that's what can happen when a speaker doesn't have a teleprompter. ya think? sheesh!
Old 05-17-2012, 04:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by janmcn View Post
I thought Romney said "I'm not familiar with what I stand for, but I stand for it, whatever it is".
I know you don't care at all, but you should be careful about writing that someone said something they did not and putting it in quotes !!!!!

Have seen folks get into trouble for even less Dont ever attribute to someone a quote they did not say
Old 05-17-2012, 05:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by janmcn View Post
WOW - You got reported? You must have done something really horrible to get a call from the moderator.
Just a note...it is reportable to quote without accrediting it properly...it is a violation of the law...just a note !!!!

Trust me on forums such as this, the copyright and quote law is much more important to them than a personal comment !!`1
Old 05-17-2012, 06:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
I am sure someone could find an incredibly stupid statement I made somewhere on the Internet if they looked briefly. I am not running for President though but Mitt Romney should get some slack. How many stupid things did Bill Clinton, Al Gore, Jr., any Bush would be President or President, say?

Stupid things said by prominent politicians would probably fill a volume the size of the Villages phone book.
Old 05-17-2012, 06:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
I am sure someone could find an incredibly stupid statement I made somewhere on the Internet if they looked briefly. I am not running for President though but Mitt Romney should get some slack. How many stupid things did Bill Clinton, Al Gore, Jr., any Bush would be President or President, say?

Stupid things said by prominent politicians would probably fill a volume the size of the Villages phone book.

TALTARZAC.....EXACTLY what did Romney say that would be considered stupid ? EXACTLY ! And keep in mind context !

By the way, you excluded our current President from your list.
Old 05-17-2012, 09:22 PM
n/a

Things seem to be heating up!!!!
Old 05-17-2012, 10:14 PM
n/a

Default If Romney Sticks By His "Positive Campaigning" Promise...

...I'll like him better than I already do.

But it's beginning to appear that the moneyed interests that run the fifty or so "super PACS", who have accumulated over $400 million to buy advertising and are responsible to no one, will be the ones dictating who wins the election.

The American public is gullible and too lazy to take the time to understand the issues. They will respond to the shallow, mean-spirited, and maybe even untrue personal attacks against both candidates that the people who fund the super PAC's on both sides know will work. Whichever of the candidates wins the election, he will be badly damaged goods as a possible leader of the country.

By the way, does anyone know who really is providing all that money? You know the Supreme Court decision doesn't even require that information be published. For all we know, the public is being manipulated by al Quaeda or some other foreign interests.

What a country!
Old 05-17-2012, 10:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villages Kahuna View Post
...I'll like him better than I already do.

But it's beginning to appear that the moneyed interests that run the fifty or so "super PACS", who have accumulated over $400 million to buy advertising and are responsible to no one, will be the ones dictating who wins the election.

The American public is gullible and too lazy to take the time to understand the issues. They will respond to the shallow, mean-spirited, and maybe even untrue personal attacks against both candidates that the people who fund the super PAC's on both sides know will work. Whichever of the candidates wins the election, he will be badly damaged goods as a possible leader of the country.

By the way, does anyone know who really is providing all that money? You know the Supreme Court decision doesn't even require that information be published. For all we know, the public is being manipulated by al Quaeda or some other foreign interests.

What a country!
Why do campaigns go negative??..............because it's works every time.

Romney ran negative against his opponents for the nomination, and he won every time. His opponents started gaining support, he spent the cash and went negative, and knocked them out.

Obama ran a negative campaign for President. Oh, he had his "hope and change" thing, but it was the negative campaign against his opponents that sealed the deal.

George Bush's campaign went negative against Kerry, portraying him as a coward in the military and a fool in the Senate. They all do it.

For Romney not to take this opportunity to show Obama for the liar he is when it comes to Rev. Wright, and to also highlight his ties to Rev. Wright's black nationalist view is patently foolish.

Negative Campaigning

In politics, negative campaigning works - Los Angeles Times

Joe Scarborough: The Way Media Covered For Obama’s Negative Ads Is ‘Shameful’ | Mediaite
Old 05-18-2012, 04:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieLion View Post
Romney is not only going to win, but he's going to win by decisive numbers. In other words, he's going to win big.

Obama is self destructing.
I hope your right Richie, but I am not as confident as you are. Keep the faith and VOTE ROMENY IN NOV.
Old 05-18-2012, 07:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucco View Post
TALTARZAC.....EXACTLY what did Romney say that would be considered stupid ? EXACTLY ! And keep in mind context !

By the way, you excluded our current President from your list.

Obamaisms - Dumb Barack Obama Quotes - Gaffes and Obama-isms

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.