Selective berthers?

Old 12-27-2015, 06:30 PM
n/a

Default Selective berthers?

I remember Mr. Trump and others questioning President Obama’s right to be president because they claimed he was not born in the US. If a presidential candidate must be born in the US, how is Sen. Cruz allowed to run being that he was born in Canada?
Old 12-27-2015, 06:55 PM
n/a

Old 12-28-2015, 02:08 PM
n/a

The whole issue was a lie to get people to not vote for Obama!

Trump, et al, repeatedly said that you had to be born in the US to run for President and that Obama was not. To this day, according to several surveys, over 20% of Republicans still believe this lie.
Old 12-28-2015, 02:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
The whole issue was a lie to get people to not vote for Obama!

Trump, et al, repeatedly said that you had to be born in the US to run for President and that Obama was not. To this day, according to several surveys, over 20% of Republicans still believe this lie.
There were many other valid reasons to not vote for Obama, other than his birthplace...
.but I do believe his formative years overseas did not provide him an American experience!
Old 12-28-2015, 02:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
I remember Mr. Trump and others questioning President Obama’s right to be president because they claimed he was not born in the US. If a presidential candidate must be born in the US, how is Sen. Cruz allowed to run being that he was born in Canada?
Not wishing to be impolite but conflicted because of a desire to assist you in not repeating your mistake...it is birther you seek an answer to. Berth is a bed found on a ship or train
Old 12-28-2015, 02:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
There were many other valid reasons to not vote for Obama, other than his birthplace...
.but I do believe his formative years overseas did not provide him an American experience!
But the majority of American voters decided Obama was best for the USA twice!

Or another way of saying it is that the majority of American voters thought the tickets of McCain/Palin and Romney/Ryan were not the best for the USA!

Old 12-28-2015, 02:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
While it is true that Rafael Cruz, Jr. was born in Canada, his mother was a US citizen at the time of his birth. As long as a parent is a citizen, the baby gets status as a natural born citizen.

Why does he use Ted instead of being proud of his given name of Rafael?

Simple - the reactionary Tea Party does not go for those foreign names. You have to suck up to them so you go by an American nickname and renounce your family heritage.
Old 12-28-2015, 03:05 PM
n/a

We can just sit back and enjoy the show. The pet liberal is posting replies to himself again.

Sybil, no one cares. Got it? No one cares about Obama anymore. He is a past and failed experiment.

No one cares about Cruz being born elsewhere, and if you had paid attention in school you would know the answer to your question. I bet my granddaughter could tell you. But, that is not the reason you bother us with your baiting, is it. You are lonely.
Old 12-28-2015, 03:23 PM
n/a

Quote:

Or another way of saying it is that the majority of American voters thought the tickets of McCain/Palin and Romney/Ryan were not the best for the USA!

Well it is now known, that the majority of American voters can be misled!
Old 12-28-2015, 03:36 PM
n/a

Quote:

You also forgot to say the majority of America did not vote because of OBAMA....yes including the other 47% of the democrats.
Old 12-28-2015, 03:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
You also forgot to say the majority of America did not vote because of OBAMA....yes including the other 47% of the democrats.
No use letting facts get in his way.
Old 12-28-2015, 03:39 PM
n/a

BERTHERS??? Are you speaking of sleeper agents?? Ha, ha, ha.
Old 12-28-2015, 05:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
I really do not care what eligible voters think IF they do not vote. They have the duty to cast their vote and they throw away their constitutional right that others have fought and died to make sure that right was kept.
Old 12-29-2015, 06:33 AM
n/a

Quote:

How true. And here's betting the American voters will say the same about Trump or whatever poorly qualified candidate the Republicans put forth next year.
Old 12-29-2015, 08:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
How true. And here's betting the American voters will say the same about Trump or whatever poorly qualified candidate the Republicans put forth next year.
And the best your side can come up with is Chillary? Too bad I won't be around when all of your Obama Utopia comes crashing down in bankruptcy. I would love to see you crying the blues because you won't know how to feed yourself without the gov teat. And the Clinton's will be cackling at how naive you are.

Tags
born, president, candidate, presidential, sen, cruz, canada, run, allowed, berthers, obama’s, claimed, trump, remember, selective, questioning

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.