Run, Mitt, here she comes!

Old 05-03-2012, 08:42 PM
n/a

Default Run, Mitt, here she comes!

The Mitt Romney team got the political endorsement of Michelle Bachmann in Virginia. Does this help or hurt him? Remember, The Minnesota Moron is the candidate who said, "Romney cannot beat Obama. It’s not going to happen,” she told ABC News last December.

Why does she want to join forces with Romney now? Vice Presidential hopeful, maybe? She is dumber than the Quitta From Wasilla and would sink the Republicans FAST. Well, her campaign is about $650,000 in debt and the Republican National Committee could pay that off for her. That is always a good reason, too.

Mitt had better distance himself from The M.M and think BEFORE he decides on a VP candidate.
Old 05-03-2012, 11:57 PM
n/a

Default Well...

...that ought to get something started.
Old 05-04-2012, 06:32 AM
n/a

Michele Bachmann - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.) - The Washington Post

Doubt if this will get much of a stir.
Old 05-04-2012, 06:47 AM
n/a

Yes, she is looking for help to retire her campaign debt. Much like Newt (the smartest man in the room) Gingrich.

As a Dem., I hope Willlard publicly embraces Bachmann and brings her into his campaign in a high profile position.
Old 05-04-2012, 07:18 AM
n/a

Maybe she can appear with Mitt at campaign events and fawn over him like she did Bush after his State of the Union address. I thought they would have to pry her away from him.
Old 05-04-2012, 08:14 AM
n/a

Y'all should try doing what she's done......raising 5 children she gave birth to, getting her law degree, getting her tax law degree from College of William & Mary, having her own business/practice, and earning a seat in Congress.

I don't see anybody here who's accomplished what she has.
Old 05-04-2012, 08:17 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovetv View Post
Y'all should try doing what she's done......raising 5 children she gave birth to, getting her law degree, getting her tax law degree from College of William & Mary, having her own business/practice, and earning a seat in Congress.

She is an accomplished woman. Doubt though if Mitt Romney would want her in his campaign in any kind of public role. Bachmann: Why did I endorse Mitt Romney? Two words: Barack Obama - Interviews - On the Record - Fox News
Old 05-04-2012, 08:41 AM
n/a

she beats the bajesus out of the likes of the Van Jones types in a public role!!! That doesn't mean I support her political agenda, just responding to comments made about her.

btk
Old 05-04-2012, 09:13 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by billethkid View Post
she beats the bajesus out of the likes of the Van Jones types in a public role!!! That doesn't mean I support her political agenda, just responding to comments made about her.

btk
Seems the new politics is that if you dont agree with someone, then call her names and demean him/her at every opportunity.
Old 05-04-2012, 09:28 AM
n/a

Quote:

Absolutely - all the more reason why Willard should embrace her with open arms and bring her into his campaign and give her a high profile position. Maybe she can tour the country and give speeches on behalf of Willard.
Old 05-04-2012, 09:36 AM
n/a

Hey, that is a great idea. She could start all of the speeches off with her quote of, "Romney cannot beat Obama. It's not going to happen."
Old 05-04-2012, 11:49 AM
n/a

Quote:

And your point is?
Old 05-04-2012, 11:56 AM
n/a

Minnesota kind of makes you wonder, doesn't it? The citizens of the Gopher State voted Jesse "The Body" Ventura in as governor, Michelle Bachmann in as a Representative, and Al Franken in as a Senator.
Old 05-04-2012, 12:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by buggyone View Post
Minnesota kind of makes you wonder, doesn't it? The citizens of the Gopher State voted Jesse "The Body" Ventura in as governor, Michelle Bachmann in as a Representative, and Al Franken in as a Senator.
Yes. It means that if it is not working, you try something else.....and not the democrat or republican party!!
Old 05-04-2012, 03:16 PM
n/a

Default Lots To Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
She is an accomplished woman...
That's really quite true. Even without debating her academic record or where she "practiced law". Even without such discussion, she has accomplished a whole lot more than Sarah Palin. If her campaign for president lacked anything, it might have been sophistication. But there's a lot more to like about Michelle Bachman than many of the other prominent females in the GOP.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.