Russians hack DNC

Old 06-16-2016, 04:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I think your team needs a huddle.
No, that's a gay thing that liberal are better at enjoying.

With all the controversial deaths tied to/related to the Clintons going back years, most would agree with the statement that they probably know a few "plumbers." If that offends you, then go report it to someone that might care, like the PC police.
Old 06-16-2016, 06:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
No, that's a gay thing that liberal are better at enjoying.

With all the controversial deaths tied to/related to the Clintons going back years, most would agree with the statement that they probably know a few "plumbers." If that offends you, then go report it to someone that might care, like the PC police.
Huddle is a football term. There are some NFL players that came out but generally speaking, no one associates the NFL with a gay lifestyle. Everyone knows that.

The Plumbers, were a covert White House Special Investigations Unit, during the presidency of Richard Nixon. Its task was to stop the leaking of classified information and one of Liddy’s jobs was to gather intelligence for the Committee to Re-elect the President. That sounds familiar.

I don't see anything PC or offensive. I can see how it's confusing.

Tags
team, dnc, hack, russians

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.