It's official

Old 09-05-2016, 09:21 PM
n/a

Default It's official

It is official president of Philippines calls obama a son of a whore. Well there you have democrats get smart.
Barack Obama cancels meeting after Philippines president calls him 'son of a whore' | World news | The Guardian
Old 09-05-2016, 09:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
It is official president of Philippines calls obama a son of a whore. Well there you have democrats get smart.
Barack Obama cancels meeting after Philippines president calls him 'son of a whore' | World news | The Guardian
He is... Stanley loved the big black bucks.
Old 09-05-2016, 10:32 PM
n/a

It's a shame there isn't a common sense and intelligence test to see if people are qualified to give an opinion. It is a shame such moronic posts are allowed, but even the terminally stupid are allowed access and opinions to the internet...
Old 09-06-2016, 05:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
It's a shame there isn't a common sense and intelligence test to see if people are qualified to give an opinion. It is a shame such moronic posts are allowed, but even the terminally stupid are allowed access and opinions to the internet...
I'll add...to vote and have children. We need a test for them too.
Old 09-06-2016, 05:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
If you read the hate and bigoted post's, you will see they are from the conservative trump backers. It's what they teach their children and grandchildren.
Old 09-06-2016, 06:04 AM
n/a

Quote:
If you read the hate and bigoted post's, you will see they are from the conservative trump backers. It's what they teach their children and grandchildren.
Nah...we don't hate you...we just ignore you. What you call "hate" is merely the truth.
Old 09-06-2016, 06:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
Once again, a liberal that doesn't know the definitions of the terms she uses.

Since when does the truth have to be construed as "hate" or "Bigotry?"

Obama's mother had a long affair with a married black communist, Frank Marshall Davis and a married Barrack Obama. Come to think of it, compare Davis's photos to President Obama's photos and look at the similarities. Is it a coincident? Just saying. Not that any of this matters. I am sure many folks have ghosts in their closets.
Old 09-06-2016, 08:13 AM
n/a

Quote:
Nailed it.

CNM
Old 09-06-2016, 08:28 AM
n/a

Quote:
Aren't you glad there is not such a test!!!
Old 09-06-2016, 08:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
Aren't you glad there are no such tests!!
Old 09-06-2016, 08:32 AM
n/a

Quote:
Nailed it.

CNM
I've seen no hate anywhere on these posts. I believe that you liberals believe that anyone that does not agree with you must "hate" you, but you are incorrect. We just feel that you are stupid. That is not even remotely the same. Hate is based on derision, whereas "stupid" is based on ignorance. You are just basically ignorant to the point that you are stupid. That is not hate, just pointing out fact. And your little comic figures are real cute, ma'am.
Old 09-06-2016, 08:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
I've seen no hate anywhere on these posts. I believe that you liberals believe that anyone that does not agree with you must "hate" you, but you are incorrect. We just feel that you are stupid. That is not even remotely the same. Hate is based on derision, whereas "stupid" is based on ignorance. You are just basically ignorant to the point that you are stupid. That is not hate, just pointing out fact. And your little comic figures are real cute, ma'am.
Your own post...disproves your assertion.

Thanks for making it so easy.

CNM
Old 09-06-2016, 08:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
Your own post...disproves your assertion.

Thanks for making it so easy.

CNM
Please don't cry. I hate it when women cry. Especially over nothing.
Old 09-07-2016, 08:43 PM
n/a

Default It's official

Quote:
What and end up with a one party system?
If you did that then the only ones that could vote would be the Demarcates.
Old 09-07-2016, 08:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
What and end up with a one party system?
If you did that then the only ones that could vote would be the Demarcates.
The rising hispanic majority will take care of that...the R party IS history, they know it, it's why I think they're doing a last ditch effort with Trump...save America and all that.

Tags
official, democrats, smart, son, philippines

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.