Secret Taxes

Old 01-01-2017, 10:08 PM
n/a

Question Secret Taxes

Hey republicans !!! When is your man trump going to disclose his taxes????
Old 01-01-2017, 11:42 PM
n/a

I do not remember any legal requirement to do so. Could you please give me the citation in the Federal Code. Other than the ongoing audit I think the problem is that he would get nothing but bad publicity from the return even though it made it through the audit. I would not be surprised if he had audit adjustments and had to pay additional taxes. If you remember a magazine use to have the same person get returns done by various individuals and the same set of facts all had different answers. I would also expect that his return is audited each year so he may not be as aggressive as other tax payers.
Old 01-02-2017, 04:51 AM
n/a

It appears that people were so concerned about the fact that Trump did not produce his taxes that he got elected. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 01-02-2017, 06:21 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I do not remember any legal requirement to do so. Could you please give me the citation in the Federal Code. Other than the ongoing audit I think the problem is that he would get nothing but bad publicity from the return even though it made it through the audit. I would not be surprised if he had audit adjustments and had to pay additional taxes. If you remember a magazine use to have the same person get returns done by various individuals and the same set of facts all had different answers. I would also expect that his return is audited each year so he may not be as aggressive as other tax payers.
If Mrs Clinton refused to show her tax returns I'm sure you'd say the same, right? Wrong. YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE of the highest order and no honest person with an IQ over 50 would agree with you. Keep it up though. I do enjoy watching you and the other two or three rightwing nutjobs on here twisting themselves in knots trying to defend Trump. A show we'll be watching for four more years. Well, if Trump lasts that long that is.
Old 01-02-2017, 06:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
If Mrs Clinton refused to show her tax returns I'm sure you'd say the same, right? Wrong. YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE of the highest order and no honest person with an IQ over 50 would agree with you. Keep it up though. I do enjoy watching you and the other two or three rightwing nutjobs on here twisting themselves in knots trying to defend Trump. A show we'll be watching for four more years. Well, if Trump lasts that long that is.
The Clinton/Obama ticket LOST. They are the LOSERS. It appears that it is you that insists on making excuses for her/them. It is not healthy for you to continue on this negative journey. Perhaps you should spend some more time in your safe room with stuffed animals.
Old 01-02-2017, 06:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
It appears that people were so concerned about the fact that Trump did not produce his taxes that he got elected. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Personal Best Regards:
I dont know about you, Rubi but Trumps tax return would not have made any difference in my vote for him. How about you?

They seem to forget that the Clintons had to amend five years of their returns because of their fraud. I guess the Clinton tax returns did not make a difference in their vote either.
Old 01-02-2017, 07:06 AM
n/a

Quote:
Hopefully never. Why is it anyone's business? Have you ever had to produce your tax returns when applying for a job?

Releasing tax returns was a ploy started by some presidential candidate in an attempt to make himself look good and his opponent look bad. It's a ridiculous tradition that needs to be abolished.

Another great change made by President-Elect Trump before he even gets in office.
Old 01-02-2017, 07:28 AM
n/a

Quote:
He sent them to Hillary. I have no idea where those emails went to. Perhaps, you should ask Hillary to release her emails.
Old 01-02-2017, 09:56 AM
n/a

Quote:

Warren

News Flash!!!!!!!

No mater how many times you ask the the question this answer is the same

NEVER
Old 01-02-2017, 10:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
You are kidding right ??? He hasn't paid any taxes the past 10 years and we Americans should know why. My taxes pay for a lot of things, mainly our military warriors. Trump has not paid a cent !!!!
Old 01-02-2017, 11:03 AM
n/a

Cool

Quote:
He hasn't paid any taxes the past 10 years and we Americans should know why. My taxes pay for a lot of things, mainly our military warriors. Trump has not paid a cent !!!!
Gotta love it when non biz people who no nothing what so ever about business NOL's make statements like that.

We know why he hasn't paid but it can be as little as one year on an NOL

Learn what an NOL is please, try google or a CPA

Oh "at this point what difference does it make" ?
Old 01-02-2017, 11:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
You are kidding right ??? He hasn't paid any taxes the past 10 years and we Americans should know why. My taxes pay for a lot of things, mainly our military warriors. Trump has not paid a cent !!!!
Hey Warren, may I call you warren? You and Jan ought to get together and compare notes. Neither of you seem to know how to use Google. I am surprised that you know how to log on to this forum.

Trump's taxes for 1995 were released to the press during his campaign and it showed WHY he is legally not paying FEDERAL income taxes for up to 17 or 18 years. He is using his business loss, just like the Clintons did last year. It is real easy to find his tax return in case you do not believe me or have been hiding for the last six months and did not have access to any form of news.

Trump has paid more taxes, other than Federal income taxes in one year than you have probably paid in your miserable lifetime. So, yes he did pay for the military, etc.

So, you and Jan should combine resources and come up with a new plan, because this one is leaving you flat footed.
Old 01-02-2017, 12:35 PM
n/a

Give it up
Old 01-02-2017, 01:26 PM
n/a

how did you get in this conversation
Old 01-02-2017, 01:41 PM
n/a

Quote:

The Senate Intelligence Committee will be subpoenaing Trump's tax returns for their investigation into his financial relationship with Russia, all part of the Russia hacking investigation.

Unfortunately, they will not be made public, but at least investigators will know what his relationship is with Russia.

Tags
taxes, trump, disclose, man, hey

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.