Schwarzenegger: I'd be Obama energy czar

Old 07-13-2008, 05:17 PM
n/a

Default Schwarzenegger: I'd be Obama energy czar

Yahoo news - Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger said in an interview aired Sunday that he would be open to the idea of serving as energy czar in a Barack Obama administration...
"...it's important to give something back, do my work without getting paid...no matter what I do. If I have this position or not, I will be traveling around the world and I will be promoting [energy independence], renewables, solar, windmills, … protecting the environment, protecting the oceans.”

LOS ANGELES (AFP) - Schwarzenegger, in an interview with ABC television broadcast Sunday...said the Bush administration's decision to delay a decision on regulating greenhouse gases showed that it did not believe in global warming.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) Schwarzenegger said the United States should lead the fight against global warming, much as it did in the international race to put a person on the moon in the 1960s.

As an independent, I find this interesting - maybe a move toward bipartisan cooperation. What do you think?
Old 07-13-2008, 07:16 PM
n/a

Default Re: Schwarzenegger: I'd be Obama energy czar

Looks like Maria got to him! LOLOL YEAH! :bigthumbsup:
Old 07-13-2008, 07:17 PM
n/a

Old 07-13-2008, 08:57 PM
n/a

At least it would keep him from being unemployed after his term as GovCal is over.
Old 07-14-2008, 01:57 AM
n/a

Talk about prior discussions on this forum about qualifications.

OK so make him a possible candidate, however as most successful fortune 500 company recruiters would recommend......find the VERY BEST CANDIDATE to do the job.

After that candidate is found then measure Arnie against that person......what we DO NOT NEED is another politician in this most important task. I think there is much better talent out there to do the job.

BTK
Old 07-14-2008, 02:32 AM
n/a

Those poor folks in CA really got the shaft -- TWICE - 1st Gray Davis runs them into the red for billions, then Arnold pulls the old switcheroo and trashes the State for gazillions !! A RINO might just as well be a big government Dem.

I'M more qualified to be the energy czar. If Obama wins the prize, I withdraw my name.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.