Trump claims he and pavarotti are ' best of friends' oops- pavarotti has been dead fo

Old 04-21-2017, 09:25 AM
n/a

Default Trump claims he and pavarotti are ' best of friends' oops- pavarotti has been dead fo

Apparently he forgot this-NBC -Luciano Pavarotti’s widow has told Donald Trump to stop playing the tenor’s most famous aria at campaign events, saying the billionaire’s values are “incompatible” with the world’s most recognized opera singer.

Trump says late Pavarotti is 'a great friend' - The Washington Post

making a laughingstock.png
Old 04-21-2017, 09:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Apparently he forgot this-NBC -Luciano Pavarotti’s widow has told Donald Trump to stop playing the tenor’s most famous aria at campaign events, saying the billionaire’s values are “incompatible” with the world’s most recognized opera singer.

Attachment 67955

Oh it's you again. You are very predictable.

What do you think about Isis?

What are your views on Nancy Devos? I bet you have a lot of them. How about Charter Schools?

How much money does the teacher's union gather a year?
Old 04-21-2017, 09:36 AM
n/a

Quote:

Attachment 67955
So? SHE may disagree...maybe her husband DID agree...very few men and women hold the same political views.
Old 04-21-2017, 11:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
So? SHE may disagree...maybe her husband DID agree...very few men and women hold the same political views.
Hard to agree if you have been dead for 10 years, besides she holds the rights to his estate and songs.....so how long have you been beating your wife?
Old 04-21-2017, 12:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
Oh it's you again. You are very predictable.

What do you think about Isis?

What are your views on Nancy Devos? I bet you have a lot of them. How about Charter Schools?

How much money does the teacher's union gather a year?
GG, you forgot to ask "Who's your daddy?"

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 04-21-2017, 01:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
GG, you forgot to ask "Who's your daddy?"

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Well, I posted DIRECTLY to Gracie on Devos a week ago, but got no response. Then again, I screwed up and used a source for my comment and suddenly, that is taboo.
Old 04-21-2017, 01:40 PM
n/a

Quote:

Attachment 67955
No big deal...

"SEOUL, South Korea (AP) -- U.S. President Donald Trump's apparently offhand comment after meeting with Chinese leader Xi Jinping — that "Korea actually used to be a part of China" — has enraged many South Koreans.

The historically inaccurate sentence from a Wall Street Journal interview bumps up against a raft of historical and political sensitivities in a country where many have long feared Chinese designs on the Korean Peninsula. It also feeds neatly into longstanding worries about Seoul's shrinking role in dealing with its nuclear-armed rival, North Korea."

AP Explains: How a single Trump sentence enraged South Korea
Old 04-21-2017, 02:54 PM
n/a

I think she wanted him to grab her by the pu$$y, he was not into raisins and she is bitter...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 04-21-2017, 02:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
I think she wanted him to grab her by the pu$$y, he was not into raisins and she is bitter...

Classy person
Old 04-21-2017, 07:47 PM
n/a

Quote:

Damn, truth hurts.......
Old 04-21-2017, 08:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
Well, I posted DIRECTLY to Gracie on Devos a week ago, but got no response. Then again, I screwed up and used a source for my comment and suddenly, that is taboo.
It's pretty sad to realize, that providing any proof to bolster an informed/intelligent observation...is actually looked upon as a negative by a number of people.

Much easier to stand on a soapbox...and spew bloviating, hyper-partisan ignorant opinions.
Old 04-21-2017, 11:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
It's pretty sad to realize, that providing any proof to bolster an informed/intelligent observation...is actually looked upon as a negative by a number of people.

Much easier to stand on a soapbox...and spew bloviating, hyper-partisan ignorant opinions.
Don't Bible-thumpers, con-artists, conspiracy theorists, mentally deranged people, sexual predators, pain reliever addicts, people who have organic brain syndromes, and Republicans do the same thing? (not to mention Trump supporters.....)
Old 04-22-2017, 05:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
Don't Bible-thumpers, con-artists, conspiracy theorists, mentally deranged people, sexual predators, pain reliever addicts, people who have organic brain syndromes, and Republicans do the same thing? (not to mention Trump supporters.....)
Yep.

That's why a high % of Trump supporters...have earned the moniker of 'cultist.'
Old 04-22-2017, 07:01 AM
n/a

Quote:

It is supposedly girlie. Not like the adult white men on here. Whose role models are Rush Limbaugh, Bill O'Reilly and Donald John Trump.

Donald Trump Calls Luciano Pavarotti His '''Great Friend''' | Time.com
Old 04-22-2017, 02:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
What an idiot. ^

Tags
trump, pavarotti, campaign, events, aria

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.