Scott walker college...

Old 02-17-2015, 09:10 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
As to Walker not completing college one might ask what Bill Gates thinks about that issue. As to the reason he drop out of college given the left's unethical, untrue and unsuccessful attacks against Walker the governor one would expect the left to tell a lie here to dirty the governor hopeful presidential bid. Beside that was long ago does it matter now?

Along those same lines does it matter where a presidential candidate's social issues rest. What is important are his/her positions concerning foreign policy, defense of this nation and the economy.
A candidate where social issues don't matter, has no foreign policy experience, and whose state lags behind in job and wage growth should have no qualms about being a college dropout.
Old 02-17-2015, 09:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town View Post
A candidate where social issues don't matter, has no foreign policy experience, and whose state lags behind in job and wage growth should have no qualms about being a college dropout.
I'm sorry ... when I saw "...has no foreign policy experience, and whose state lags behind in job and wage growth " I had to reread this as at first I thought you were talking about Obama.

By the way, has he ever released his embarrassingly low GPAs at Harvard and Columbia?
Old 02-17-2015, 12:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
As to Walker not completing college one might ask what Bill Gates thinks about that issue.
Bill Gates scored 1590 out of 1600 on his SAT, was accepted to Harvard, excelled in his computer classes and had a definite plan when he left college.

But more to the point seem you were unable to answer your own question..

From the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation :

A college education is the gateway to the American middle class, with college graduates earning as much as 65 percent more than those with only a high school education. But many who want to attend college cannot afford it.

Poor college completion rates in the U.S. hurt the national economy. Our investments seek to accelerate efforts already under way in higher education and to support the enormous talent, creativity, and energy being applied to improving student completion rates and lowering costs while raising the quality of the U.S. postsecondary education system.

So now you tell me, what does Bill Gates think about not completing college?
Old 02-17-2015, 12:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
I'm sorry ... when I saw "...has no foreign policy experience, and whose state lags behind in job and wage growth " I had to reread this as at first I thought you were talking about Obama.

By the way, has he ever released his embarrassingly low GPAs at Harvard and Columbia?
What state was Obama the governor of? And if his grades haven't been released, how do you know they are embarrassingly low?
Old 02-17-2015, 12:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
Scott walker raped Wisconsin schools and the reprocussions will affect generations to come. Tragic and true...
I am not from Wisconsin but from the outside it looks like he was attempting to save a state from insolvency and in doing so made some tough decisions. The trouble is when a leader makes the tough calls there is some pain somewhere. It happens everyday in private sector.
Old 02-17-2015, 12:28 PM
n/a

Quote:

And what was his GPA at Occidental, Columbia and Harvard Law? There are conflicting sources as to his Columbia grades. He did well enough at Occidental to get into Columbia as a transfer student. He did well enough at Columbia to get into Harvard Law School and he graduated Magna Cum Laude from Harvard Law meaning very near the top of his class. Of course he didn't earn any of those good grades as everyone just gave him A's because he is ... right? But if he was getting AffirmAtive Action A's then he had a terrific GPA. It doesn't work both ways. And you can be damn sure that Harvard Law does not grant Magna Cum Laude degrees. It now only goes to the top 10% of GPA's at Harvard Law.
Old 02-17-2015, 12:29 PM
n/a

Sorry missing word in above post. Should read Harvard Law does not easily grant Magna Cum Laude degrees
Old 02-17-2015, 02:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
I am not from Wisconsin but from the outside it looks like he was attempting to save a state from insolvency and in doing so made some tough decisions. The trouble is when a leader makes the tough calls there is some pain somewhere. It happens everyday in private sector.
Good post - the problem is those that have never worked in the private sector don't understand the concept of tough calls and pain.
Old 02-17-2015, 04:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
Scott walker raped Wisconsin schools and the reprocussions will affect generations to come. Tragic and true...
The unions raped the Wisconsin public schools.
Old 02-17-2015, 04:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
I am concerned with his avoiding commenting on evolution. We have a right to now what we are voting to support.
I bet you were really upset, then, when obama locked up all his school records and even his birth certificate...

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.