Trump Named in More Than 50 Lawsuits Since Inauguration

Old 04-16-2017, 07:39 AM
n/a

Default Trump Named in More Than 50 Lawsuits Since Inauguration

Trump Named in More Than 50 Lawsuits Since Inauguration - NBC News

Trump'sAmericanBorder.jpg
Old 04-16-2017, 08:14 AM
n/a

Rubicon. This guy has posted so many posts this morning that I do believe he has that Syndrome that you are always talking about.

Can you imagine what will happen if Trump does stop being so inappropriate and patting himself on the back and does accomplish a lot of the things he said he would? No one can buy Trump and he isn't beholden to money. He sometimes acts like a jerk, that is true, and he get's things wrong a lot, but the essence is usually correct.

We will see if Trump prevails and does what he said he'd do or if we are disappointed at the end of his term. Most people are still fed up to here with the pseudo intellectuals and all of the "compassionate" folks who want to tell us how to talk.

Who is the greater evil? Who is completely right? Who has the most virtue?

Who has common sense? Who is so angry this morning that they posted all of this garbage?

Does he go by JIM?
Old 04-16-2017, 08:20 AM
n/a

The Villages Florida

We SHOULD have done this 50 years ago...BEFORE the Hispanics came here and dropped 50 million anchor babies.
Old 04-16-2017, 08:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Rubicon. This guy has posted so many posts this morning that I do believe he has that Syndrome that you are always talking about.

Can you imagine what will happen if Trump does stop being so inappropriate and patting himself on the back and does accomplish a lot of the things he said he would? No one can buy Trump and he isn't beholden to money. He sometimes acts like a jerk, that is true, and he get's things wrong a lot, but the essence is usually correct.

We will see if Trump prevails and does what he said he'd do or if we are disappointed at the end of his term. Most people are still fed up to here with the pseudo intellectuals and all of the "compassionate" folks who want to tell us how to talk.

Who has common sense? Who is so angry this morning that they posted all of this garbage?

Does he go by JIM?

Bump
Old 04-16-2017, 08:25 AM
n/a

Quote:

Does he go by JIM?
The BANKERS own EVERYONE. Without their help...you don't have a business... Don't you get it? THEY control the money...so THEY control everyone and everything. If Trump angers the bankers, he gets cut off. That's the end of his businesses.

"He who controls the "spice" controls the univerise!"
Old 04-16-2017, 08:37 AM
n/a

Don....Usually some of what you say is true but it's cold. It is very, very, cold. Maybe you can't help it. Maybe that is how you were born.

I think a certain percentage of people are born without a drop of compassion. Many are certainly born with misplaced compassion. Many are born with great intelligence and some with low intelligence. People are not born equal, but they are born valuable to someone, usually. Thank God.

Some people are easier for most people to like and for some people to love. Some people have not much warmth.

Sad.
Old 04-16-2017, 09:12 AM
n/a

Quote:
Don....Usually some of what you say is true but it's cold. It is very, very, cold. Maybe you can't help it. Maybe that is how you were born.

I think a certain percentage of people are born without a drop of compassion. Many are certainly born with misplaced compassion. Many are born with great intelligence and some with low intelligence. People are not born equal, but they are born valuable to someone, usually. Thank God.

Some people are easier for most people to like and for some people to love. Some people have not much warmth.

Sad.
It's ALL true Gracie...every word of it.

Is the unbiased truth cold? Yes...it is. I'm sorry, I'm not here to befriend you I have enough already. I'm here to tell you the COLD hard truth. Illegals over the period of over 30 years have dropped 50 million anchor babies who are now considered "citizens". Hispanics now number 100 million, 1/3 of the population, and they ARE the majority of children below the age of 7. In 30 years THEY will be an absolute majority and whites will number about 25%...America WILL be lost, replaced by Mexico II.

There is NO stopping it unless we act...swiftly and substantially.

Compassion? Misplaced? Yes Gracie...YOUR compassion is misplaced. It SHOULD be with mine...going towards your own race...your OWN species. What you're doing is akin to allowing dogs or cats to take over the country. Apes at the least.

They are NOT us Gracie...nowhere on the planet are they successful...they have NO successful culture/civilization ANYWHERE...on the entire planet earth...not ONE place. Whites have PLENTY of places like the villages, smaller but just AS or sometimes even nicer.

Equality is a lie...go to MLK Blvd and tell me with a straight face that those "people" are your and my equal and that you'd WANT to live among them. THEY are the 99%...NOT the 1% fantasy you see on TV.

You are being lied to you are being fooled...ALL to keep blacks from becoming an "untouchable" class...a slave class like they ARE still today in Africa...and other 3rd world countries/regions.

I HAVE compassion for the white race, white culture, and America...not inner city vermin who YOU won't associate with either.
Old 04-16-2017, 09:16 AM
n/a

Most of these are groups fighting his policies on immigration. They are not against him as a person.
Old 04-16-2017, 09:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
Most of these are groups fighting his policies on immigration. They are not against him as a person.
His policies NEED to be tougher...50 million of them, illegal anchor babies, must go or the country, culture, is lost.
Old 04-16-2017, 10:53 AM
n/a

Quote:

Does he go by JIM?
Okay....the self appointed queen sends a PM publically to the self appointed king. So be careful, they are now simplying going around the PMs for some odd and weird reason. I am sure he will get the message.

So....anything that is anti Trump is "garbage" ? Did you even read the links and the individual suits ?

You two are simply amazing in what you think of yourselves and then actually post that you consider yourself successful, and smart and others that do not measure up....well, keep trying but MAKE SURE you do it in a right wing extreme way. Those less fortunate can just go take a hike until they move to your way of thinking.

ALL evil in this world comes from Democrats and Liberals and ALL right in this world comes from anyone who believes as you do.

That honorable and wonderful man you adore so much, if you read any of the links on here, is secretly and with great stealth and sneakiness changing all the ethic codes to whose advantage\......easy to see. This charade will come to an end...they always do.

Then, you and Rubicon call come on and blame the media for printing actually what is happening, and of course anyone in the center or left of center. They, of course define evil.

HERE SPINEE, COME HERE DOGGIE

PS...must we now get permission from you Gracie or Rubicon before posting as it seems you are keeping score. The posts hating blacks, Muslims and progressives seem to have totally escaped your wrath and watchful eye.

Tags
inauguration, lawsuits, named, trump

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.