An Exhaustive List of the Allegations Women Have Made Against Donald Trump

Old 04-16-2017, 07:48 AM
n/a

Default An Exhaustive List of the Allegations Women Have Made Against Donald Trump

All the Women Accusing Trump of Rape, Sexual Assault

TrumpCheats.jpg
Old 04-16-2017, 08:34 AM
n/a

Hey Boy...why don't you accuse Trump of sexual assault? I mean it's obvious you feel like he is sticking it in your A$$...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk
Old 04-16-2017, 08:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Hey Boy...why don't you accuse Trump of sexual assault? I mean it's obvious you feel like he is sticking it in your A$$...

It doesn't matter that sometimes I agree with the essence of what you say.

One thing I know. You aren't a nice person.

You are not a nice person at all.
Old 04-16-2017, 08:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

If you mean dirtbanker he is a real piece of $&^%. I wonder who this is? Would love to get a real name and a real face to this person.

He is usually on my Ignore List but if quoted I can see what he posts. And once in a while I take him off this Ignore List to make a record of whatever he posts against me in case I need it for some reason.

I figure he has a very long history of trolling on many sites but could be wrong about that.

Affald looked worse though. I hope that the Moderator kicked him off for the Terms of Service stunt where he seemed to have tried to make people believe he was the Moderator.

I have been dealing with trolls since 1999 and these two look like they have had a lot of practice at it.

And I made no deal with affald not to mention him. Why would I? This affald creep has been making personal attacks on me for a few months.

Fortunately, these do not look like trolls I have battled on other sites since 1999.
Old 04-16-2017, 09:03 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post

Gracie - as I said prior, you might be surprised if you really knew me. I do talk foul mouthed and sometimes graffic, but alway allow a lady to go first and even open doors for others.

I suppose I could type more politically correct, heck maybe you could provide me with words I am not supposed to use, and then you would think I am a nice person...But, I don't want to change for someone else.

I understand your feelings with regard to my posts and don't have anything negative to say about them, as I can respect those as your feelings.

Enjoy your day! (Not intended to be sarcasm)

Old 04-16-2017, 09:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackadoodle View Post
If you mean dirtbanker he is a real piece of $&^%. I wonder who this is? Would love to get a real name and a real face to this person.
I will buy you lunch, name the place and time...

Old 04-16-2017, 09:09 AM
n/a

Back to the topic.
Old 04-16-2017, 09:39 AM
n/a

WAIT! Let me get my hanky out for you.

Trump is obviously doing something great, because why else would all these crying libtards be out with NON-newsworthy threads?

Keep up the good work, PRESIDENT TRUMP.

Tags
made, donald, trump, women, list

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.