Seniors Against Crime.

Old 11-16-2017, 02:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
The Florida Courts Cyberstalking Laws Checklist- Let us Help You STOP Harassment and Bullying! - Weidner Law

I could talk to a lawyer and see what he says about this CRIMINAL HARASSMENT.
The law is changing in this area. Florida
Old 11-16-2017, 02:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
Maybe. Maybe not.

It would not be worth the stress to my parents and neighbors.

There are practical concerns about reporting crimes. And this is a CRIME one that is just not PROSECUTED.
All I know is that I have no time of day for those same folks you are referring to because of what they say and how they treat people. I have them on ignore. And since putting them there I have not ever been tempted to open any of their post.
As a result I am no longer bothered by or subjected to their antagonistic BS. Except for the listing of their post titles in the new post section......and one soon learns quickly which ones to not finish reading.

If you think or expect to change their behavior you are wasting your time.

I can just hear a judge asking if you are offended by reading what they post?
If answered yes, I would bet the judges first reaction would be....have you tried not reading their posts?
Old 11-16-2017, 02:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
All I know is that I have no time of day for those same folks you are referring to because of what they say and how they treat people. I have them on ignore. And since putting them there I have not ever been tempted to open any of their post.
As a result I am no longer bothered by or subjected to their antagonistic BS. Except for the listing of their post titles in the new post section......and one soon learns quickly which ones to not finish reading.

If you think or expect to change their behavior you are wasting your time.

I can just hear a judge asking if you are offended by reading what they post?
If answered yes, I would bet the judges first reaction would be....have you tried not reading their posts?
Why would I need to face a Judge? The law is clear about CRIMINAL HARASSMENT. It would be shown just by the posts that were made. And their intent to cause distress.

One thing. This should help the next person these sociopaths target on here. They have shown a tendency to harass people they see as weak for some reason.
Old 11-16-2017, 02:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
Seniors Vs Crime in The Villages

I hope we can get some people notifying Seniors Against Crime about how low this Political Forum has sunk. We seem to have a bunch of sociopaths who write whatever they want with no consequences whatsoever.

Some of these sociopaths have stooped to nine months or so of very deliberate targeting (harassment of a criminal nature) of me which is now also affecting the REGULAR boards on Talk of the Villages. I mean specifically the NFL Yahoo Pick-Em for 2017 and the NFL Survivor League and the use of Gene Coppola or Gene Coppola OSHA, Michelle, Mitchell, and CathyWoods.

Enough is enough.
Tal are u over 65?
Old 11-16-2017, 02:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
Tal are u over 65?
No. I am not. I am over 55. That would help though with respect to stopping this CRIMINAL HARASSMENT. It is against the law just not prosecuted unless kids on kid and an injury is involved it looks like.

My problem is the image of Villagers these anonymous bullies gives.
Old 11-16-2017, 09:50 PM
n/a

Stupidly sanctimonious title post.

Old 11-16-2017, 10:40 PM
n/a

Quote:

Stupidly sanctimonious title post.

Like all your bog99 slime.
Old 11-16-2017, 10:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
Seniors Vs Crime in The Villages

I hope we can get some people notifying Seniors Against Crime about how low this Political Forum has sunk. We seem to have a bunch of sociopaths who write whatever they want with no consequences whatsoever.

Some of these sociopaths have stooped to nine months or so of very deliberate targeting (harassment of a criminal nature) of me which is now also affecting the REGULAR boards on Talk of the Villages. I mean specifically the NFL Yahoo Pick-Em for 2017 and the NFL Survivor League and the use of Gene Coppola or Gene Coppola OSHA, Michelle, Mitchell, and CathyWoods.

Enough is enough.
A sort of leap over some trolls.
Old 11-16-2017, 10:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
I am not pushing anything. Just trying to get the harassment to stop. Why is there such a disconnect from what is on the Political Board of Talk of Villages and real life? This kind of behavior would not be acceptable anywhere that I can think of except this Political Forum.

And I am very anti-Trump. These trolls are very much pro-Trump.

Obviously you’ve never worked construction. Everybody gets their balls busted. That’s what guys do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-16-2017, 10:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
Obviously you’ve never worked construction. Everybody gets their balls busted. That’s what guys do.

Obviously never served in the military either..
Old 11-16-2017, 10:47 PM
n/a

Quote:

The sad reality is that Tal is a 58 years-old who lives with his parents and hasn't been employed in nearly 20 years.
Old 11-16-2017, 11:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
No. I am not. I am over 55. That would help though with respect to stopping this CRIMINAL HARASSMENT. It is against the law just not prosecuted unless kids on kid and an injury is involved it looks like.

My problem is the image of Villagers these anonymous bullies gives.
So YOUR problem is the image?????

Most people think the thing that most drags down the image is adult children freeloaders living at home!!!

Please no one quote me, it might hurt his feelings.
Old 11-16-2017, 11:11 PM
n/a

Quote:

This is a little different than a construction site wiotte.

"That's what guys do" has been an excuse for a lot of behavior that many would find objectionable even criminal in certain situations.

The MODERATOR would for instance come down very hard on many words used on the Political Forum if they showed up on the Regular Forum.

I think he or she will get it in time in the use of Gene Coppola, Michelle, Mitchell, and Cathy Woods as names in the NFL Yahoo 2017 Football Pick-Em. Especially as the Season winds down and people start posting on the Regular Forum using these four names. It seems some people have been extremely careful not to use these names on any post on the Regular Forum. Me for one but the four people who did this as well.
Old 11-16-2017, 11:13 PM
n/a

Quote:

"That's what guys do" has been an excuse for a lot of behavior that many would find objectionable even criminal in certain situations.

No one has put their hands on you. I’m a sensitive guy also but I realize that’s THIS IS ALL A GAME. You need to see that.

Old 11-16-2017, 11:16 PM
n/a

Default Seniors Against Crime.

Quote:

The MODERATOR would for instance come down very hard on many words used on the Political Forum if they showed up on the Regular Forum.

I think he or she will get it in time in the use of Gene Coppola, Michelle, Mitchell, and Cathy Woods as names in the NFL Yahoo 2017 Football Pick-Em.

I also see you have a problem with self confidence. You need to find a greater purpose such as REAL volunteer work. Plenty of organizations you can hook up with.

Tags
sociopaths, seniors, crime, stooped, months

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.