Sheer Insanity

Old 04-24-2017, 07:27 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Mr. DIRTBANKER.....reading your plethora of posts makes me wonder if you knew that the election is OVER.

Trump won...Clinton lost...Obama is out of the White House.

It is time to govern, discuss topics, and pray our President can be honest.

I am not here to discuss my personal life with Gracie, or you.

You are stuck in a time warp.
YES! ..
Old 04-24-2017, 07:33 AM
n/a

Quote:
YES! ..
I rest my case.

Ignorance and unawareness abounds
Old 04-24-2017, 08:04 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyrd View Post
I rest my case.

Ignorance and unawareness abounds
Does this mean you won't post anymore? We are too stupid to appreciate your very long cut and paste poop.
Old 04-24-2017, 08:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post
I did go back and look at the WSJ and found that I missed the Onion connection. I am embarrassed and I do apologize to all .
However the article closely depicts the real state of our educational institutes and their wrong thought, safe spaces ideology

I again apologize to you all.

Personal Best Regards:
PBR, you should have ended the post after the first paragraph. That would have been a class thing to do. But you blew it by trying to justify your mistake. Then again, that wouldn't fit your limited mindset.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk
Old 04-24-2017, 08:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockface View Post
Mr. DIRTBANKER.....reading your plethora of posts makes me wonder if you knew that the election is OVER.

Trump won...Clinton lost...Obama is out of the White House.

It is time to govern, discuss topics, and pray our President can be honest.
Your correct about Crooked Hillary and Obamma, that must be why you do nothing but whine about Trump. If Clinton would have won you would be none stop whining about her every move. Nobody is good enough for you Mr Righteous...

You are not on here to discuss topics, you are on here to copy and paste crap you enjoyed reading, and want the rest of us to high five you with agreement.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 04-24-2017, 02:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
PBR, you should have ended the post after the first paragraph. That would have been a class thing to do. But you blew it by trying to justify your mistake. Then again, that wouldn't fit your limited mindset.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk
Actually, I didn't have to apologize at all. But it was the right thing to do. My act was not one of commission but omission. I have always been harder on myself than others would judge me.

But again there is no escaping the fact that the article quoted was created to reflect on the silliness going on at our academies of learning. I did not say it to justify my mistake, because if that were my rationale then I would have skipped the apology.

Its one thing to disagree concerning posts , it is quite another to make personal attacks and false accusations. There are in my view 4 people on Political Talk that take umbrage at my very existence and wait in the bushes to pounce. But thoughts of them last about as long as the thought of a bad golf shot do..count 10

Personal Best Regards:
Old 04-24-2017, 02:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
Had it not been for you previous plagarism, never apologized for, and you and other posters mocking me for being honest, and mocking millions of other Americans as a daily practice, I may have made a joke and moved on. Had you not used a Russian website as a link, and then denied it, I would have simply joked.

I am sick of you, and your friend preaching, and talking honesty, when the two of you go out of your way to avoid truth, and truth based on fact, not on your personal perception.

I take no solace in "gotcha" but if not done, you are simply making a mockery of the truth.

One of my problem with this administration, is that he has created a mass of people who do not care who lies, and who doesn't. The truth does not matter. You can accuse anyone of anything with no basis, and you morally accept it. I will never forgive our President for that. He has good hard working people in this country, who are very frustrated, talking hate and thinking they are on the moral high ground. He has a TOTAL disdain fr truth, and has nurtured millions to be like that.

So, no "gotcha" for me, but having real discussions based on real facts and truth and on topics would make this site.....well, honest and fair.

You do not realize how this Presidents persona of lying and false accusations has permeated society and this board.

I know when you say what you would have done, you again lay claim to what you call the high ground, but once again it is based on lies, mistakes or not, and you still continue to look down on everyone who does not collapse to how you feel.

Sometimes being aware of self might help. It works for me. I DO NOT accept lies, and I do not accept people whose entire "character" is based on accusations with no basis in fact.
I am going to say this as kindly as possible and then never again will you and your tag team mate get another response from me.

There is something deeply troubling about your posting methods and manner as well as you tag team mate.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 04-24-2017, 02:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
This nation's future isn't looking very bright.

"Advising students to remain in their dormitories and classrooms until the situation was resolved, the University of Berkley declared a campuswide lockdown Thursday afternoon several loose pages from The Wall Street Journal were found on the park bench outside a school building. "

At 11:15 this morning. several pages of the Wall Street Journal were found spread across a bench outside the Eshleman Hall in Lower Sproul Plaza", read the urgent alert sent to all students and faculty, emphasizing that while security and local police had safely disposed of these pages there was no way of knowing if others were strewn elsewhere on the university grounds.

"As of now the perpetrator remains at large, so it is vital that you stay where you are until the all-clear is given. In the meantime, notify police immediately if you have any additional information at all regarding this incident." At press time a black clad group of 50 students were throwing bottles at the bench while chanting "No Nazis, No KKK, No Fascist U.S.A."

Notable Quotable WSJ

Bold print added by yours truly.

This is just sheer insanity

Personal Best Regards:
Nice story, but it is a satire piece from the Daily Onion.
Old 04-24-2017, 03:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
I am going to say this as kindly as possible and then never again will you and your tag team mate get another response from me.

There is something deeply troubling about your posting methods and manner as well as you tag team mate.

Personal Best Regards:
First, be advised, I know nobody on this forum, thus your charge, as with most others is false.

And as you make yourself the hero after multiple cases of the same behavior, you and Gracie may now sic your racist haters on me.

Not to worry...you and she with the "holier than thou" have convinced me that no matter the accuracy of my posts, the narrowness of who I criticize, the links to establish why...no matter

You and Gracie etal certainly are better than me.

Enjoy what I think you love the most....telling people how you hate anyone who disagrees. Your friends who jumped me this morning take care of the blacks, you and Gracie the immigrants and the progressives. You have all bases covered.
Old 04-24-2017, 03:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbanker View Post
Can you believe the way the guy brags about having "50 years in the political arena" and how he "lived, breathed, ate and slept politics"...AND THEN HE VOTES FOR SOMEONE THAT IS NOT EVEN RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT!

You would think a guy so versed in politics (50 years, LOL) would have realized the contest was between 2 people: Crooked Hillary or Trump.

If he listened to the media (he certainly copies and pastes plenty of their stuff), he would have been lead to believe Crooked Hillary could not lose (the media wanted Crooked Hillary to win and they interfered with the election - but we only need to talk about the Russians).

There were a number of independents running (Goofy Stein, Gary Johnson, and even Crazy Bernie) he could have wasted a vote on. BUT, none of the candidates were GOOD enough for him. They might have used bad language at some point in their life, they might have made sexual jokes, they might have lied (of course everyone, including Rockface, has lied), they might have forgotten to include a link in a post! Obviously none of the candidates could walk on water and thus he, as an "expert", could not vote for them.

So now he is on here, bragging about his "expert" status and non stop bitching about the candidate that won the election - when he knowingly wasted his vote.

We need to realize it did not matter who won, he is going to complain about them non stop (he claims he made many negative posts about Obamma in the past), he is going to ridicule anyone on here that supports Trump (claiming they are over looking the fact he does not walk on water). He did it so much last time, people got sick of his whining crap and sent nasty PM's, of course the ballless dude he is - he contacted the mods, changed his screen name, and then started the same non stop negative crap with another president.

They say you can't change a leopards spots...
Nailed It!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Tags
journal, insanity, sheer

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.