Shirley Sherrod video

Old 07-21-2010, 02:27 PM
n/a

Default Shirley Sherrod video

Has anyone seen the NAACP Shirley Sherrod video in its entirety?
I have and just wanted your opinions.
Old 07-21-2010, 02:54 PM
n/a

I guess that is the big news for today. I seen a little of it. I think they are now saying that the video has been edited and the White House over-reacted.
Old 07-22-2010, 04:58 AM
n/a

I have watched it. Yes she said too much and in the wrong sitting. If she would have said the entire speech the same to an all white audience, it would have been received as OK. Like left and right, we are too quick on the draw and react without thinking first. This country needs someone that can mediate for us all. I would like to see a program that would have a left/right, and a black/white, and a woman/man debate with a qualified monitor to slowly work out the differences. If done correctly to include stopping to research every accusation, I feel certain we would be very close together.

Respond slowly with thought. I say the above with the best intent and if you read it any other way, then either I have not communicated it clear enough or you are misunderstanding my meaning.

You can review it here: http://www.csmonitor.com/Commentary/...udged-unfairly
Old 07-26-2010, 10:09 AM
n/a

Does anyone know what job Shirley Sherrod was offered? I don't want to dwell on this stupid ploy thrown out by, well, who knows the truth? But I do believe it is something to educate yourself about. Did you watch the entire video?

Look what happened when everyone was consumed by this silly Shirley Sherrod charade. A landmark piece of legislature got passed through under our noses.

Anyway, I just wondered what job she was offered. Do you know the truth about Sherrod and her husband Charles and the New Communities, Inc. or the ongoing litigation involving the USDA?

Next pillar in Obama's agenda is to take over the media.
Old 07-26-2010, 11:00 AM
n/a

Default I think he already has a pretty good "grasp" on the media.

Isn't it interesting that there has been little if any coverage ever since Obama's phone call with the lady. The man has an uncanny way of reeling in what he does not want pursued in the name of we the people and the media of course salutes and does the bidding.

Another back room deal sliding into oblivion and the people's memories are the forgiving problem.

btk

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.