Shootings now third leading cause of death for u.s. Children

Old 06-24-2017, 03:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
How one answers the moral question is predictable as to how they will answer the empirical question.

children are born, fetus is aborted lawfully

Sounds like the manner in which Nazi's answered accusation of the holocaust, we were following legal orders.

Basic 101 biology teaches amoeba are a single cell living creature. So to intentionally destroy one you are killing a living creature. a fertilized egg is more complicated and certainly a fetus

everyday scientist are finding earlier signs of heart beat, brainwaves , development of sensory nerve endings on their skin meaning they feel pain sooner than previously thought.

People are sacrificing the permaent on the altar of the immediate...meaning I should not have to take responsibility for my mistakes or poor planning. meaning they are interfering with mother nature. China's one child policy backfired

the plaintiff in Roe Wade admitted she made a mistake and worked the remainder of her life as an anti-abortionist

Abortion is murder

Personal Best Regards:.
Until the LAW of the land is overturned, it is the right of someone who does not believe in your opinion, to have an abortion. YOU do not have the right to infringe on the others' rights. Your arguments are opinions, not facts.
Old 06-24-2017, 04:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
Until the LAW of the land is overturned, it is the right of someone who does not believe in your opinion, to have an abortion. YOU do not have the right to infringe on the others' rights. Your arguments are opinions, not facts.
So when the law gets overturned, and it will, then did people complicit in abortion kill innocence's then or when the law changes?

the irony of the statements you are making, I cannot ignore. You are here because a woman thought you a blessing rather than a burden

Personal Best Regards:
Old 06-24-2017, 04:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
Not true. You wish to use the Law as reason for murder. Or, if that offends you (and it should) you wish to use the law to justify abortion. You wish to use the law to justify your opinion. No one is disputing the law that you wish to argue. We are just stating correctly that babies are killed by aborting them, regardless of your justification. Saying it is the law and accepted, does not change the fact that someone is being killed by the action. It only makes it justifiable homicide by another name. So, if you feel angered by the debate, you should.

As a matter of fact, you were remiss in explaining that your statement regarding children killed by guns did not include the very few that were killed by gun under the age of one year old (if any). As a matter of fact, you are hard pressed to even uncover a stat that shows any babies killed under one year of age. A lot are killed in auto accidents though.

You wish to debate gun control. Do it, but do not hide your intent by trying to vilify guns under the guise that so many children are killed each year by guns. More children are killed by cars or other accidents, such as prescription pills left out, or poisons, or drowning, etc.
Old 06-24-2017, 04:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
So when the law gets overturned, and it will, then did people complicit in abortion kill innocence's then or when the law changes?

the irony of the statements you are making, I cannot ignore. You are here because a woman thought you a blessing rather than a burden

Personal Best Regards:
Little did she know....ironic.
Old 06-24-2017, 04:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
Not true. You wish to use the Law as reason for murder. Or, if that offends you (and it should) you wish to use the law to justify abortion. You wish to use the law to justify your opinion. No one is disputing the law that you wish to argue. We are just stating correctly that babies are killed by aborting them, regardless of your justification. Saying it is the law and accepted, does not change the fact that someone is being killed by the action. It only makes it justifiable homicide by another name. So, if you feel angered by the debate, you should.

As a matter of fact, you were remiss in explaining that your statement regarding children killed by guns did not include the very few that were killed by gun under the age of one year old (if any). As a matter of fact, you are hard pressed to even uncover a stat that shows any babies killed under one year of age. A lot are killed in auto accidents though.

You wish to debate gun control. Do it, but do not hide your intent by trying to vilify guns under the guise that so many children are killed each year by guns. More children are killed by cars or other accidents, such as prescription pills left out, or poisons, or drowning, etc.
So, by ignoring a problem with gun deaths by rationalizing it because other things cause their deaths too, it is ok with you....

Unrelated comparisons (ad homonym) are arguments made by those who cannot substantiate a position on the theme at hand.

It is a tactic used by trolls who hide behind that facade to mask their ineptitude
Old 06-24-2017, 04:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
So, by ignoring a problem with gun deaths by rationalizing it because other things cause their deaths too, it is ok with you....

Unrelated comparisons (ad homonym) are arguments made by those who cannot substantiate a position on the theme at hand.

It is a tactic used by trolls who hide behind that facade to mask their ineptitude
No, the problem is with people like you, not the responsible majority.
Old 06-24-2017, 04:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
No, the problem is with people like you, not the responsible majority.
Go ahead....show me the facts that YOU are in the "responsible" majority.

>crickets sounding<

just as i thought....a braggart without facts, oh, wait, that is the definition of a Trumpeter!
Old 06-24-2017, 11:15 PM
n/a

89.jpg
Old 06-25-2017, 12:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
Go ahead....show me the facts that YOU are in the "responsible" majority.

>crickets sounding<

just as i thought....a braggart without facts, oh, wait, that is the definition of a Trumpeter!
Sorry, did you ask a stupid question again, while I was gone? You want me to prove to you that I am in the responsible majority? First off, proving to you would be a useless waste of time. You wouldn't realize it if it punched you in the kisser.

Ok, I have owned guns since I was a teen and have not shot anyone that did not need shooting. That's responsible. No, I did not kill any children that I know of. That makes me responsible.

But seriously, I don't give a rat's @ss what you think, and am just passing my time with you and giving it about as much thought as passing wind.

You are a gun sissy that says she hates guns until one is used to save your useless life, or put food on your table. Oops, you are probably a vegan too.
Old 06-25-2017, 12:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
Sorry, did you ask a stupid question again, while I was gone? You want me to prove to you that I am in the responsible majority? First off, proving to you would be a useless waste of time. You wouldn't realize it if it punched you in the kisser.
Yeah, violence against another is the ONLY way you can think you prove yourself right. Bullies think that way, psychotics think that way.....which one are you? probably both.

Quote:
Ok, I have owned guns since I was a teen and have not shot anyone that did not need shooting. That's responsible. No, I did not kill any children that I know of. That makes me responsible.
I did not say that, you, obviously are so defensive that you go off the deep end with your paranoia.

Quote:
But seriously, I don't give a rat's @ss what you think, and am just passing my time with you and giving it about as much thought as passing wind.
Well then, why did you respond?

Quote:
You are a gun sissy that says she hates guns until one is used to save your useless life, or put food on your table. Oops, you are probably a vegan too.
Again, bullying does nothing to substantiate your opinion, other than makes you sound as dumb as you are....
Old 06-25-2017, 01:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
Yeah, violence against another is the ONLY way you can think you prove yourself right. Bullies think that way, psychotics think that way.....which one are you? probably both.

I did not say that, you, obviously are so defensive that you go off the deep end with your paranoia.

Well then, why did you respond?

Again, bullying does nothing to substantiate your opinion, other than makes you sound as dumb as you are....
I guess you forgot the question you asked me. I'll let your lack of comprehension slide for now. If I would have realized that you were related to Tal, I would have been kinder in my response. Although, I thought I was using kid gloves anyway, but.........some folks are a bit sensitive.
Old 06-25-2017, 01:55 PM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
I expect that you consider yourself to be prolife?
Old 06-25-2017, 02:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by copuff View Post
I expect that you consider yourself to be prolife?
Is the opposite considered pro-death?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 06-25-2017, 03:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
So am I.
Old 06-25-2017, 04:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
Is the opposite considered pro-death?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
No its just a question....

Tags
u.s, children, death, leading, shootings

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.