Shootins at or near Planned Parenthhod

Old 12-03-2015, 06:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
You are deranged. And you have no clue what the meaning of the word terrorist is. Why am I not surprised. Republicans don't have a clue about a lot of things.
And yet, your president seems to have more difficulty with the term. We now have a real terrorist attack in CA and he is reluctant to say the word. Nope, he is saying, "well we shouldn't be hasty calling it terrorism." And yet, he jumped right on the killing at PP and called it terrorism. What an idiot.

The attack in CA definitely fits the definition of terrorism according to what the news is releasing on the attack.

But, you go ahead and call people names that don't agree with you. Good thing that you aren't face to face with the one you insult, and it nice that you are anonymous so you can be rude in safety.
Old 12-03-2015, 06:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
Hey, North Carolinian, wacko, domestic terrorist, Republican - "what difference does it make?"
Well, at least he isn't registered as a Republican.
Old 12-04-2015, 06:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
Fine, call him a religiously motivated deranged killer who was very likely strongly influenced by comments and representations of the actions of planned parenthood as explained by mainstream Republican politicians and talking heads. Like that better? It was not by accident that this particular PP was targeted. It is not pure coincidence that this happened as the anti PP rhetoric of the GOP reached peak volume. Yes, the man is crazy as is likely every mass killer, but he was triggered by something.. a toxic mix of his illness and the fuse was ignited by his faith and the implicit encouragement of others. Including the thinking as some on this forum.
Thank you for voicing things so eloquently. The encouragement by the far right is what is most troubling to me, and how the Republicans cater to this fringe group.
Old 12-04-2015, 06:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
Thank you for voicing things so eloquently. The encouragement by the far right is what is most troubling to me, and how the Republicans cater to this fringe group.
Sounds to me like you are on your way to fitting Dear's profile. How in the world can you come up with loony statements like that? What Republicans do you know that encourage the mentally impaired wackos? How do we "cater" to this fringe group? You are moving way beyond reason with silly statements like that. You must be listening to some real weird liberal media to come up with crazy comments like that. I won't even try to reason with someone beyond your sanity level. I don't mean to disparage you, but if you truly believe your comment, then you need to do a bit of reading and learning instead of running amok with your crazy thoughts.
Old 12-04-2015, 09:29 AM
n/a

Some of the posters here demonstrate they have no ability to converse on any subject without first attempting to categorize ANY subject or person as an R or a D.

This way they can stick to the script and training of the party talking point guidelines.

I wonder how they deal with their antagonis toward others not of their choosing while they sit piously in a church pew.......HYPOCRACY of the highest order.

Maybe some day they will admit that is not the way the world works.
For example how important is it for that R or D filter to be applied to a first responder struggling to save your life?

HYPOCRACY!!!!!
Old 12-08-2015, 07:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
Sounds to me like you are on your way to fitting Dear's profile. How in the world can you come up with loony statements like that? What Republicans do you know that encourage the mentally impaired wackos? How do we "cater" to this fringe group? You are moving way beyond reason with silly statements like that. You must be listening to some real weird liberal media to come up with crazy comments like that. I won't even try to reason with someone beyond your sanity level. I don't mean to disparage you, but if you truly believe your comment, then you need to do a bit of reading and learning instead of running amok with your crazy thoughts.
You don't mean to "disparage" anyone but you call their statements loony, silly, weird and crazy. Listen to yourself.
Old 12-08-2015, 07:49 AM
n/a

Quote:
You don't mean to "disparage" anyone but you call their statements loony, silly, weird and crazy. Listen to yourself.
But, there was no name calling. Read it again.
Old 12-08-2015, 02:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
You're right, no name calling just insulting and belittling statements. No difference. Who do you think you're fooling. But pat yourself on the back if it makes you feel better.
Old 12-08-2015, 03:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
if BS was music you would be a brass band +.
Old 12-08-2015, 03:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
You're right, no name calling just insulting and belittling statements. No difference. Who do you think you're fooling. But pat yourself on the back if it makes you feel better.
Only liberals get insulted....that is if they get it.
Old 12-08-2015, 03:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
if BS was music you would be a brass band +.
Thank you. I have been told that I have brass ones. Very astute of you to notice.

Tags
planned, crazy, parenthood, shot, called, care, doctors, abortion, acting, defense, fetuses, helpless, church, defend, doctor, clients, clinic, colorado, springs, situation, shooter, parenthhod, active, police, officers

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.