The slide into oblivian continues

Old 05-02-2016, 09:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Just another rant by The Villages/KKK.
I meant to say, Just another rant by The Villages Tea Bag Party/KKK.
Old 05-02-2016, 09:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
Just another rant by The Villages/KKK.
Three comments without any supporting facts.

There aren't any people...wake up, you're losing your country.

While you've been sleeping...they've been busy...having kids...there will soon be more of them than us. What do you think happens then?

You should have listened to the KKK, they were trying to protect our way of life.
Old 05-03-2016, 03:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
Three comments without any supporting facts.

There aren't any people...wake up, you're losing your country.

While you've been sleeping...they've been busy...having kids...there will soon be more of them than us. What do you think happens then?

You should have listened to the KKK, they were trying to protect our way of life.
Can you just shut up for 10 minutes. We all know your story. Consider it point well taken and find a pool to sit in.
Old 05-03-2016, 06:13 AM
n/a

Quote:
Can you just shut up for 10 minutes. We all know your story. Consider it point well taken and find a pool to sit in.
FOUR comments without retort...
Old 05-03-2016, 07:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
They may be commenting from the comfort of a pool...

It's also a good point. What does happen when they are the new majority?
Old 05-03-2016, 07:04 AM
n/a

Quote:
I meant to say, Just another rant by The Villages Tea Bag Party/KKK.
The term TB'ing is a liberal/fag term, so please don't disparage our gay friends.
The KKK was also founded by the Democrats, so please don't embarrass our liberal friends.

If you wish to call me a tea party member, you would be wrong, but I would take it as a compliment.

So, ignorance seems to be your strong suit.
Old 05-03-2016, 08:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
The term TB'ing is a liberal/fag term, so please don't disparage our gay friends.
The KKK was also founded by the Democrats, so please don't embarrass our liberal friends.

If you wish to call me a tea party member, you would be wrong, but I would take it as a compliment.

So, ignorance seems to be your strong suit.
and

Tags
bill, history, front, $10, lew, leaders, public, enrollees, half, school, era, rights, important, moments, minorities, american, slope, replace, hope, times, good, enjoyed, slowly, edge, slippery

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.