So now the Clinton machine is giving Trump his due;

Old 03-02-2016, 12:38 PM
n/a

Default So now the Clinton machine is giving Trump his due;

Be careful cackle-lady he is not the traditional politician....he will remove your tonsils while you are talking/cackling....beware Clinton wait until Trumps goes after you like he did/does anybody in his cross hairs:

Democrats to Clinton: Don't laugh off Trump threat - POLITICO
Old 03-02-2016, 12:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Be careful cackle-lady he is not the traditional politician....he will remove your tonsils while you are talking/cackling....beware Clinton wait until Trumps goes after you like he did/does anybody in his cross hairs:

Democrats to Clinton: Don't laugh off Trump threat - POLITICO

Your assumption, and the referenced link, is that the general electorate is as racist and ignorant as the Right wing R base.

Come September Trump will be on trial for fraud anyway so his campaign time will be curtailed.

But, I guess he can get his pal David Duke to fill in for him. There isn't much difference between the two anyway
Old 03-02-2016, 01:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
Your assumption, and the referenced link, is that the general electorate is as racist and ignorant as the Right wing R base.

Come September Trump will be on trial for fraud anyway so his campaign time will be curtailed.

But, I guess he can get his pal David Duke to fill in for him. There isn't much difference between the two anyway
That's laughable, Trump isn't even under investigation. You should probably be more concerned with Hillary and her legal troubles and impending indictment.
Old 03-02-2016, 01:06 PM
n/a

How about Billy violating Massachusetts election law by electioneering at a polling site? Yeah, yeah, the Clinton campaign says he wasn't "electioneering", he was just "shaking hands". How stupid do they think we are? It's like saying the new black panthers weren't intimidating white voters outside polling locations in 2008-----they were just standing around with machetes.
Old 03-02-2016, 01:36 PM
n/a

Quote:

Wow you are not only off base but you are now forecasting what another person's assumptions are. And as expected and as usual totally wrong!!

Why do you always feel obligated to be an antagonist and not allow an opinion or preference other than yours?
Old 03-02-2016, 01:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
Wow you are not only off base but you are now forecasting what another person's assumptions are. And as expected and as usual totally wrong!!

Why do you always feel obligated to be an antagonist and not allow an opinion or preference other than yours?
Old 03-02-2016, 01:52 PM
n/a

Quote:

I would be interested in where you attended public school. It's interesting that anyone could be that ignorant and still claim an education.

Racist??? Do you really want to go there? Do you want to me to quote ALL of the bills that the Republicans voted for and the Dems voted against related to equal rights for minorities? How about all the tax breaks, affirmative action, etc that minorities have been privy to? Apology accepted.

Fraud??? You are confused. Trump is addressing those claims as we speak, and it is only civil action. And he will beat them or settle them. You probably should be looking at the possibility that Killary will be off the playing field when or IF a corrupt gov administration indicts her for overwhelming evidence of her mishandling classified information felony. Or, if IRS takes the Clinton foundation to court over tax fraud, another felony. But, go ahead and ignore it.

David Duke??? Trump did not say anything about him being a friend but he did say he didn't know him. Kind of hard to have a "PAL" and then disavow him. That woudn't make for much of a friendship. He DID disavow him, once someone told him what Duke stands for. No one has ever claimed that Trump was a racist, so I presume that you are either stupid or making it up.

Tags
careful, giving, trump, due;, machine, clinton

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.