Hillary Clinton Clinches Democratic Nomination.

Old 06-07-2016, 06:28 AM
n/a

Default Hillary Clinton Clinches Democratic Nomination.

Must have been some behind the scenes wrangling yesterday.

Still have to see how her various liabilities play out over the next five months or so to see whom I will vote for in November 2016.

Donald Trump though looks less and less of an option to get my vote. He does not in the least seem Presidential, practical or cool headed.
Old 06-07-2016, 07:14 AM
n/a

[QUOTE=Guest;123750
Donald Trump though looks less and less of an option to get my vote. He does not in the least seem Presidential, practical or cool headed.[/QUOTE]

With Gingrich, McConnell, and even Cruz sayng that Trump is not acting Presidential, there is something mentally unbalanced about Trump when he keeps harping on the one subject of the judge.
Old 06-07-2016, 07:27 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
With Gingrich, McConnell, and even Cruz sayng that Trump is not acting Presidential, there is something mentally unbalanced about Trump when he keeps harping on the one subject of the judge.
But instead of saying, this man trump is not capable of being president, the sheep get in line. It takes a strong person to say his views are anti-american and I will not support him.
Old 06-07-2016, 08:18 AM
n/a

Quote:

Still have to see how her various liabilities play out over the next five months or so to see whom I will vote for in November 2016.

Donald Trump though looks less and less of an option to get my vote. He does not in the least seem Presidential, practical or cool headed.
and Clinton is the one that does?
Sorry, but not true.
With the dislikes or war stories or urban legends and the lies about Trump all lumped together he is a better candidate than the felonious, lying, self centered, all for the crony business as usual, more Obama years Clinton.

Another politics as usual phony with a script democrat.
Old 06-07-2016, 08:20 AM
n/a

Quote:
Sorry, but not true.
With the dislikes or war stories or urban legends and the lies about Trump all lumped together he is a better candidate than the felonious, lying, self centered, all for the crony business as usual, more Obama years Clinton.

I forgot to add, tired hagard old lady!!!
Old 06-07-2016, 09:22 AM
n/a

Quote:
Sorry, but not true.

The person that tells the most lies about Trump is Trump. He is the person that fits the joke, "how can you tell that he is lying? His lips are moving." to a tee.

Self centered! According to him, he is all knowing, and all seeing. So, he doesn't have to listen to anyone. His is the only opinion that counts, and he, the King of the Birthers, is always right.

It has been put forward, that Trump is the third party candidate. If the Republican elite represent the party, and more importantly their conservative views for America, and didn't want Trump, Trump is an outsider running as a Republican. The Democrats have Sanders, and the Republicans have Trump.
Sanders died on the shelve. Trump is on life support, because of his big mouth.

This was also put forward. Trump and his followers are RINOs. The Republican elite are SINOs, which is supporters in name only.
Old 06-07-2016, 09:54 AM
n/a

Quote:

Don't tax your pretty little head trying to decide which is the lessor of two evils.

I can't believe people lower themselves to voting for either of these two. How can you look yourself in the mirror? Vote your conscience, don't vote for the lesser of two evils.

Quote:
Maybe there's something mentally unbalanced in people who think this isn't just theater.

Quote:
But instead of saying, this man trump is not capable of being president, the sheep get in line. It takes a strong person to say his views are anti-american and I will not support him.
Don't support the OTHER anti-American either. Vote Libertarian.
Old 06-07-2016, 10:02 AM
n/a

Even the most regressive of the Regressive Party are now accepting the fact that Hillary Clinton WILL be our next President.

However, i would not be too surprised to see The Villages Tea Party/KKK to have some cross burnings in support of Trump and his anti-Latino and anti-Muslim views.
Old 06-07-2016, 11:46 AM
n/a

Quote:

The body politic is sick. Trump is the castor oil needed to start the healing process. Dens and Reoubs have become career pols and do only what's good for them and not the country or citizen
Old 06-07-2016, 12:16 PM
n/a

Fairly remarkable that the democrats are nominating a woman after a black man, while the GOP is nominating Donald Trump, a racist bigot.
Old 06-07-2016, 01:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
Fairly remarkable that the democrats are nominating a woman after a black man, while the GOP is nominating Donald Trump, a racist bigot.
Are you sure that she is indeed a woman? Her staff is not so sure. They think she is the spawn of Satan.

So, now that you libtards have proved that you can elect a black failure, hurry up and make another historical foot note by electing a female failure. Ooops, she has nothing to work on, she is already a failure. And yet the retarded libtards, want to choose her to represent their party. Go figure.

Guess I'll vote for Trump. I'll disregard his rhetoric a lot easier than attempting to stomach Hillary's felonies, lies and stealing. If Hillary is the best that the Dems have to offer, than this country is in more trouble than it is with the failed black experiment. You Dems are not very good at choosing minority representatives. What's next, a mental case....transgender?
Old 06-07-2016, 06:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
Even the most regressive of the Regressive Party are now accepting the fact that Hillary Clinton WILL be our next President.

However, i would not be too surprised to see The Villages Tea Party/KKK to have some cross burnings in support of Trump and his anti-Latino and anti-Muslim views.
aren't you over due for your evening flying on a rolling donut??

An alternative to the usual self gratifying BS put forth!
Old 06-07-2016, 06:47 PM
n/a

"flying on censored a rolling donut"

Is this part of a lyric from the Beetle's White Album?

Tags
vote, nomination, democratic, clinches, clinton

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.