some of you need a cup of coffee

Old 08-11-2016, 07:46 AM
n/a

Default some of you need a cup of coffee

Satan inspires liberals, your kidding me!

Clinton calling for assassination of rivals, what a bunch of crap!

Obama, founder of isis, what is wrong with you people.

Reality check, the Donald is losing in the polls, period.
Old 08-11-2016, 08:32 AM
n/a

The minority report is hereby acknowledged!!
Old 08-11-2016, 09:27 AM
n/a

Default Scary that people believe this crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post

I guess Publix had a run on tinfoil to make hats. Hillary is going to win by a landslide and the TP are going to go crazy. Even Fox news has her ahead in almost all of the swing stats. Trump's rump is cooked to burnt.
Old 08-11-2016, 09:32 AM
n/a

Default All made up lies

Quote:

The TP people are going to go nuts when Trump loses by a landslide. Even Fox news has Hillary ahead in the swing states. When I read the ridiculous statements I am sure Publix had a run on tin foil to make hats.
Old 08-11-2016, 10:01 AM
n/a

Just came back from a " foil - run " to Publix .
I read on here that it might be running low . I found that the stock was down but a worker told me that they would have a new shipment of foil delivered to all Publix area stores by 2 PM today and that they would be immediately restocking the shelves . Apparently Thursday and Friday are their two busiest days of the week .
My question is what is the best configuration for my foil hat - receiver ? Where I came from it was too often very windy for a standard tin-foil hat so we learned how to modify pasta -strainers .
The legs of the pasta- strainers acted like an antenna and enhanced the signals coming from RNC Headquarters even during the day .
Of course at night we could receive signals from other Conservative dominated civilizations from as far away as the next Galaxy !
So again any advice on how to shape my tin foil hat would be helpful so I thank you in advance .
Old 08-11-2016, 11:14 AM
n/a

Default Hat

Quote:
I read on here that it might be running low . I found that the stock was down but a worker told me that they would have a new shipment of foil delivered to all Publix area stores by 2 PM today and that they would be immediately restocking the shelves . Apparently Thursday and Friday are their two busiest days of the week .
My question is what is the best configuration for my foil hat - receiver ? Where I came from it was too often very windy for a standard tin-foil hat so we learned how to modify pasta -strainers .
The legs of the pasta- strainers acted like an antenna and enhanced the signals coming from RNC Headquarters even during the day .
Of course at night we could receive signals from other Conservative dominated civilizations from as far away as the next Galaxy !
So again any advice on how to shape my tin foil hat would be helpful so I thank you in advance .
Pointed top like a dunce cap!
Old 08-11-2016, 11:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
An example of being too stupid to know how stupid you are.

A "tin foil hat" is worn to act like a Faraday Cage...not an antenna.

But, being a woman, you have NO IDEA what a Faraday Cage is...do you?

Women, many times on the wrong side, because you don't know the facts.
Old 08-11-2016, 12:34 PM
n/a

Default If you are right

Quote:
I guess Publix had a run on tinfoil to make hats. Hillary is going to win by a landslide and the TP are going to go crazy. Even Fox news has her ahead in almost all of the swing stats. Trump's rump is cooked to burnt.
obama caused a loss of faith in our government. If, there are enough people like YOU AND HILLY wins an ILLEGAL THIRD CLINTON TERM in the white house. we can't blame our government we must blame our liberal controlled press and our voting population.
Old 08-11-2016, 01:02 PM
n/a

Default Nothing illegal

Quote:
obama caused a loss of faith in our government. If, there are enough people like YOU AND HILLY wins an ILLEGAL THIRD CLINTON TERM in the white house. we can't blame our government we must blame our liberal controlled press and our voting population.
This will be Hillary's first of 2 terms terms
Old 08-11-2016, 01:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
This will be Hillary's first of 2 terms terms
Aren't you outta yer mind!!!

You keep fantasizing like that and you could go blind!!!
Old 08-11-2016, 02:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
Only an ignorant fool would be happy that Hillary the blatant
liar would be elected President of the country!
How low can we go!
Old 08-11-2016, 02:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
Only an ignorant fool would be happy that The Trumpanzee, the blatant liar, would be elected President of the country!
How low can we go!
You sure got that right! Trump is a danger to himself and to others. He should be committed on a Baker Act decision. Well, to be truthful, ALL Trump supporters should be committed to mental facilities.
Old 08-11-2016, 04:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
An example of being too stupid to know how stupid you are.

A "tin foil hat" is worn to act like a Faraday Cage...not an antenna.

But, being a woman, you have NO IDEA what a Faraday Cage is...do you?

Women, many times on the wrong side, because you don't know the facts.
I looked up the " Faraday Cage " on Google and shaped my tin foil as such .

As soon as finished it I walked out onto my lanai while wearing it and a filling in my bottom right molar began to act like a crystal radio . However the only station I could get was the Talk Radio station out of Orlando which was airing Rush Limbaugh and now Hannity .

I thank you for the kind advice because since I moved into this house a year ago I could not get any radio to work but this is great !
Old 08-11-2016, 08:29 PM
n/a

Quote:

As soon as finished it I walked out onto my lanai while wearing it and a filling in my bottom right molar began to act like a crystal radio . However the only station I could get was the Talk Radio station out of Orlando which was airing Rush Limbaugh and now Hannity .

I thank you for the kind advice because since I moved into this house a year ago I could not get any radio to work but this is great !
Glad I could help... Got any more technical questions you want answered while I'm here?
Old 08-12-2016, 05:05 AM
n/a

Quote:

You still don't get it.

Tags
wrong, cup, coffee

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.