Someone Knocked Me Off the Internet.

Old 12-04-2017, 09:21 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
The feud I am talking about is the Gene Coppola, Michelle, Mitchell, and Cathy Woods related threads as well as though aimed at me over the past nine months or so. Two of these are in the REGULAR Forum with the NFL Survivor League and the NFL Yahoo TOTV Pick-Em for 2017.

Carl in Tampa noticed all the bullying on here and tried to do something about it. And he does have law enforcement connections. I see people with police backgrounds rather often as many retired law enforcement people live in the Villages. And some of these are on Talk of the Villages.

I am not sure why I was kicked off. There are some police departments I have had no contacts with so maybe one of these heard about my posts and complained to my internet provider and then they did some checking and saw my story pretty much checks out if they make a few phone calls or contact via e-mails.
Or maybe someone tried to hack my internet account and the internet provider shut it down??
Old 12-04-2017, 09:22 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbanker View Post
NOTHING productive...He did not help around the house, he did not look for a job, he did not earn a wage, and he has not paid any income tax for the betterment of this country in 18 years. Basically he did what he always does : whined "poor me" to anyone that would listen, and sponged off others. A real POS!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
///

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 12-04-2017, 09:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
The feud I am talking about is the Gene Coppola, Michelle, Mitchell, and Cathy Woods related threads as well as though aimed at me over the past nine months or so. Two of these are in the REGULAR Forum with the NFL Survivor League and the NFL Yahoo TOTV Pick-Em for 2017.

Carl in Tampa noticed all the bullying on here and tried to do something about it. And he does have law enforcement connections. I see people with police backgrounds rather often as many retired law enforcement people live in the Villages. And some of these are on Talk of the Villages.

I am not sure why I was kicked off. There are some police departments I have had no contacts with so maybe one of these heard about my posts and complained to my internet provider and then they did some checking and saw my story pretty much checks out if they make a few phone calls or contact via e-mails.
If Carl shut off your internet for one day....

Thank you carl!!!!
Old 12-04-2017, 09:29 AM
n/a

Quote:

Well, look at it this way - a feud is only a feud until someone decides to quit dueling. So how about calling a truce - you quit bringing it up and the other person (or at least one that I know of) will cease and desist. At least I think that's what the offer to you was previously.

Erase these characters from your mind and your threads. You can DO IT and have a better life and improved health. Believe me, if you are in a toxic environment the best thing to do is remove yourself from it, one way or another.
Old 12-04-2017, 09:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
Well, look at it this way - a feud is only a feud until someone decides to quit dueling. So how about calling a truce - you quit bringing it up and the other person (or at least one that I know of) will cease and desist. At least I think that's what the offer to you was previously.

Erase these characters from your mind and your threads. You can DO IT and have a better life and improved health. Believe me, if you are in a toxic environment the best thing to do is remove yourself from it, one way or another.
It seems that three of these people using the Michelle, Mitchell, and Cathy Woods names have stopped posting as far as I can tell. And one might have apologized for it but I am not sure. The Gene Coppola one does keep doing this. I suppose Gene Coppola might have complained himself. I mean the real one. But he -- the real one-- is smart in many areas.

What goes on the Internet stays on the Internet forever it seems. So, I do not believe that the actual Gene Coppola would have complained. The fake one is still around.
Old 12-04-2017, 09:35 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post

What a great idea... same one I presented on many occasions. He refused.

Don't feel sorry for him the next time he goes silent for a few hours. It was a relief.

Blaming Everyone for his internet issue, most likely a lie, since his name was ONLINE at that time.
Old 12-04-2017, 09:37 AM
n/a

Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, if Abby can arrange a truce, ....

"I will look into that"
Old 12-04-2017, 09:44 AM
n/a

Sick sick sick [emoji84]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-04-2017, 09:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
Sick sick sick [emoji84]

I do not look at what Allegiance writes much of the time. I do hope that law enforcement does though. They probably do not think he is worth the man/woman power to do anything about his posts on Talk of the Villages' Political Forum. And he is extremely careful on the REGULAR FORUM.
Old 12-04-2017, 10:17 AM
n/a

Quote:
I do not look at what Allegiance writes much of the time. I do hope that law enforcement does though. They probably do not think he is worth the man/woman power to do anything about his posts on Talk of the Villages' Political Forum. And he is extremely careful on the REGULAR FORUM.
AGAIN, Tal, you are biting the hand that is being offered to you as a truce. At this point, Allegiance, has offered 3 times to work with you on this and you CONTINUE to bring up his name in derogatory ways......ENOUGH!!!
Old 12-04-2017, 10:21 AM
n/a

Sick sick sick [emoji84]

Old 12-04-2017, 10:22 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
AGAIN, Tal, you are biting the hand that is being offered to you as a truce. At this point, Allegiance, has offered 3 times to work with you on this and you CONTINUE to bring up his name in derogatory ways......ENOUGH!!!
He has no idea of the mental and physical stress he has caused on me and my family by incessantly calling me a criminal not to mention all the other name-calling.

Have had chronic diarrhea as well as paranoid schizophrenia.... always thinking the FBI is outside my door, messing with my internet etc..

........... hold on I gotta run to the can.
Old 12-04-2017, 10:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
Sick sick sick [emoji84]

I hope you're not talking about me or I'll have to deal with you in NOTHINGVILLE!
Old 12-04-2017, 10:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post
He has no idea of the mental and physical stress he has caused on me and my family by incessantly calling me a criminal not to mention all the other name-calling.

Have had chronic diarrhea as well as paranoid schizophrenia.... always thinking the FBI is outside my door, messing with my internet etc..

........... hold on I gotta run to the can.
Can anyone spare a square?
Old 12-04-2017, 10:26 AM
n/a

Someone PLEASE get Tal some help. To think it's some great conspiracy because your internet went down is just plain old paranoia. It was most likely a bad switch at the CO serving your house. Someone's internet goes down everyday. Technology isn't 100% reliable.

Please Tal.. See someone soon or I might just send the Sheriff to your house for a 5150 eval.

Tags
thing

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.