Someone owes me an apology for a posted lie.

Old 09-01-2017, 03:27 AM
n/a

Default Someone owes me an apology for a posted lie.

Tal "Most do not. It is mainly the Donald John Trump lovers on here. And some of those have turned against the scum bullies on TOTV.

And Affald and RickeyD were kicked off of TOTV for this despicable behavior and I hope Dirtbanker and Allegiance will also rightly have their posting privileges revoked. This should have happened long ago."

I assumed Tal and I had a tacit agreement not to mention each other, imagine my surprise upon returning from a cruise when various totv members call and email me telling me tal is at it again, telling lies about me being banned, which is actually a "despicable" thing to say.

I expect an immediate apology from Tal, if not I can assume our "agreement" is null and void and I will have learned another life lesson, not to ass-u-me again. Too many times I have given evil people the benefit of the doubt, no more turning the other cheek.

Someone please quote me.

A simple apology could go a long way to avoiding more bad feelings.
Old 09-01-2017, 05:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Tal "Most do not. It is mainly the Donald John Trump lovers on here. And some of those have turned against the scum bullies on TOTV.

And Affald and RickeyD were kicked off of TOTV for this despicable behavior and I hope Dirtbanker and Allegiance will also rightly have their posting privileges revoked. This should have happened long ago."

I assumed Tal and I had a tacit agreement not to mention each other, imagine my surprise upon returning from a cruise when various totv members call and email me telling me tal is at it again, telling lies about me being banned, which is actually a "despicable" thing to say.

I expect an immediate apology from Tal, if not I can assume our "agreement" is null and void and I will have learned another life lesson, not to ass-u-me again. Too many times I have given evil people the benefit of the doubt, no more turning the other cheek.

Someone please quote me.

A simple apology could go a long way to avoiding more bad feelings.
Why didn't you just PM the intended offender?

Why are you bringing this to Political Talk?

Do you believe other posters want to be involved in your disputes.

These flashpoints between a few posters on here are getting really annoying.

As the character on television would say "talk among yourselves".

You may also want to employ the Ignore List its a very effective tool.

Finally by the fact that you are posting negates the "so called lie" and speaks for itself

Personal Best Regards:
Old 09-01-2017, 05:21 AM
n/a

Thank you for quoting my post.
Old 12-16-2017, 08:44 PM
n/a

A reminder what scum Tal is.
Old 12-21-2017, 11:33 AM
n/a

Did Tal ever apologize?
Old 12-27-2017, 10:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post
Did Tal ever apologize?
No he NEVER apologizes for his actions.
Old 01-01-2018, 05:21 PM
n/a

Hey affald, come back Tal can't slander you anymore

Tags
tal, apology, totv, agreement, long

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.