The CFR/CIA/MSM Terrorists vs Trump

Old 02-16-2017, 06:59 PM
n/a

Default The CFR/CIA/MSM Terrorists vs Trump

The Establishment Terrorists (Council on Foreign relations, CIA, Mainstream Media/Hollywood cabal) will never allow Trump to succeed. They will get rid of Trump inside of 6 months.
Old 02-16-2017, 07:03 PM
n/a

Old 02-16-2017, 07:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
The Establishment Terrorists (Council on Foreign relations, CIA, Mainstream Media/Hollywood cabal) will never allow Trump to succeed. They will get rid of Trump inside of 6 months.
ONE COULD ONLY HOPE.

I didn't ask him to dump sludge from coal mines into streams, and rivers. DID YOU? Mercury just isn't good for you!

I did't say it was OKAY for hunters to shoot Bears in ALASKA from air planes, even females with cubs in tow, DID YOU?

Thought all you Villagers were so Pro animals. HA! Well maybe you are you overwhelmingly voted for a BABOON!
Old 02-17-2017, 05:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
ONE COULD ONLY HOPE.

I didn't ask him to dump sludge from coal mines into streams, and rivers. DID YOU? Mercury just isn't good for you!

I did't say it was OKAY for hunters to shoot Bears in ALASKA from air planes, even females with cubs in tow, DID YOU?

Thought all you Villagers were so Pro animals. HA! Well maybe you are you overwhelmingly voted for a BABOON!
What a stupid and uninformed post.
Old 02-17-2017, 05:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
Would you like to wager some money on that bet? Trump has beaten larger odds. It's really breaking your heart that he is already showing that he is a better president than Obie.
Old 02-17-2017, 07:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
What a stupid and uninformed post.
If you think I'm stupid, look and see what the great Baboon has been signing off on these last 4 weeks, it's called the Congressional Review Act. An obscure law that allows for a quick rollback to repeal regulations from the last 6 months of the prior presidency, with a simple majority vote. Once the president signs off the agency involved cannot re-enact a similar rule. This is an unprecedented tactic to overturn multiple laws from previous Presidents. There are 50 MORE laws that could be rolled back ranging from hospitals to schools! So don't call me stupid if YOU don't know what's going on!

Congress is rolling back the endangered species act! DID YOU ASK FOR THAT!

Wyoming, is taking Gray wolves of the endangered list, there is less then 400. DID YOU ASK FOR THAT!

DO you know how to look things up, or do you only know how to call people stupid.

Oh Yeah the Congressional Review Act was used once before, on President Bill Clinton for on OSHA Law, and we all know how BAD OSHA is!!!!!!!!!REPUBLICANS HATE REGULATIONS.

What do you have against bears?:
Old 02-18-2017, 07:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
If you think I'm stupid, look and see what the great Baboon has been signing off on these last 4 weeks, it's called the Congressional Review Act. An obscure law that allows for a quick rollback to repeal regulations from the last 6 months of the prior presidency, with a simple majority vote. Once the president signs off the agency involved cannot re-enact a similar rule. This is an unprecedented tactic to overturn multiple laws from previous Presidents. There are 50 MORE laws that could be rolled back ranging from hospitals to schools! So don't call me stupid if YOU don't know what's going on!

Wyoming, is taking Gray wolves of the endangered list, there is less then 400. DID YOU ASK FOR THAT!

DO you know how to look things up, or do you only know how to call people stupid.

Oh Yeah the Congressional Review Act was used once before, on President Bill Clinton for on OSHA Law, and we all know how BAD OSHA is!!!!!!!!!REPUBLICANS HATE REGULATIONS.

Should have known, another tree hugger. Let me guess, a member of PETA?

Wait, let me raise one with you. Since you believe in abortion, does that mean you hate children? All you liberals voted for Hillary who believes in late term abortions, so you must hate children.
Old 02-18-2017, 07:27 AM
n/a

Quote:
DING, DING, DING...we have a winna!

You nailed MLGBT perfectly!
Old 02-18-2017, 07:29 AM
n/a

Quote:

Wait, let me raise one with you. Since you believe in abortion, does that mean you hate children? All you liberals voted for Hillary who believes in late term abortions, so you must hate children.
Only the dark kind...the ones taking over...becoming the new baby boom...the new majority.
Old 02-18-2017, 07:52 AM
n/a

Someone who digs for the truth put out by the Liar-in-Chief is now a terrorist for standing up for the US Constitution and for the ideas of most of our respected scientists?

This man is toxic. A real Agent Orange.
Old 02-18-2017, 08:13 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmotionalRosie View Post

You are STUPID because YOU do not know how to look things up...and you have little clue of what is going on. Just another emotional basket case rant by YOU...

Wikipedia, the Congressional Review Act has been used 9 times since 1996...none of those involved Bill Clinton...nor OSHA.

A Google search, In 2011 it was suggested that the Grey Wolf would be delisted from endangered species lists, and reclassified as threatened...there were 5651 wolves at the end of 2010...

Why Are Gray Wolves No Longer Considered Endangered?

I have nothing against bears unless they are attacking me or others...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk
Old 02-18-2017, 08:25 AM
n/a

Quote:

You are an IDIOT what in my comment said I believe in abortions,? I believe in the law. Late term abortions are against the law! Have been for years, since BUSH as a matter of fact, AGAIN LOOK IT UP! Or don't you know how to. No I am not a member of PETA just would rather trust 4 legged animals instead 2.

My parents knew lead paint wasn't good for me, evidently, yours didn't, you never should have been chewing on the woodwork as a child or your crib, see what happened, you grew up to be narrow minded and self serving!!!!!

I like Fish pretty soon we won't be able to eat them out of steams and rivers because of coal mines dumping sludge into them. MERCURY isn't good for you either, but the LEAD in your brain probably doesn't let you comprehend that fact.

The 2 legged Chimp signed that EO the 1st week of FEB! LOOK IT UP! LOOK UP CONGRESSIONAL REVIEW ACTS! Then see what's going actually on. Congress and the Chimp have been busy in the last 4 weeks and not in our best interests! Wonder if he reads what he signs?
Old 02-18-2017, 09:21 AM
n/a

Quote:
You are an IDIOT what in my comment said I believe in abortions,? I believe in the law. Late term abortions are against the law! Have been for years, since BUSH as a matter of fact, AGAIN LOOK IT UP! Or don't you know how to. No I am not a member of PETA just would rather trust 4 legged animals instead 2.

My parents knew lead paint wasn't good for me, evidently, yours didn't, you never should have been chewing on the woodwork as a child or your crib, see what happened, you grew up to be narrow minded and self serving!!!!!

I like Fish pretty soon we won't be able to eat them out of steams and rivers because of coal mines dumping sludge into them. MERCURY isn't good for you either, but the LEAD in your brain probably doesn't let you comprehend that fact.

The 2 legged Chimp signed that EO the 1st week of FEB! LOOK IT UP! LOOK UP CONGRESSIONAL REVIEW ACTS! Then see what's going actually on. Congress and the Chimp have been busy in the last 4 weeks and not in our best interests! Wonder if he reads what he signs?

Wow, what a meltdown! Do you feel better now that you got that out of your system?

You voted for Hillary. Hillary believes in later term abortions. Do you hate babies? Legitimate question.

I love animals also. I also believe in hunting because we have way too many deer in America. But, I would not waste the venison if I hunted. I know a lot of different recipes for venison and have eaten venison for decades. Does that bother you? Not that I really give a rats @ss if it does.

YOu have problems with the Trumps hunting ONLY because they are Trumps. Admit it. Be adult about it. Find a real reason for your grief, your loss of Killary being soundly defeated.

But, please stop crying. It's so unbecoming. I do agree with you on one part of your comment regarding "trusting 4 legged more than 2 legged." Perhaps there should be an open season on libtards. Would that make you feel better? Oops, I made a mistake. There is open season and it's called abortion. Lots of future libtards are killed every day by abortion.

Not a member of PETA? Why? You sound like a good advocate for them.
Old 02-18-2017, 09:36 AM
n/a

Do some reading on Vladimir Putin's rise to power in Russia. Enemy number one for him was the media. Through murder, intimidation and legal action he was able to achieve his goals. In Russia the government owns business and Putin owns all the business. Many Russians are happy with this arrangement. Just like the "good old days" in the Soviet Union. Let's make Russia great again!
Old 02-18-2017, 09:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
Do some reading on Vladimir Putin's rise to power in Russia. Enemy number one for him was the media. Through murder, intimidation and legal action he was able to achieve his goals. In Russia the government owns business and Putin owns all the business. Many Russians are happy with this arrangement. Just like the "good old days" in the Soviet Union. Let's make Russia great again!
"Putin's first target was the free press, after he was criticized over Kursk submarine disaster. Called press traitors, persecuted owners."

"Fifteen years after the dramatic sinking of the Kursk nuclear submarine with the loss 118 lives in August 2000, lawyer Boris Kuznetsov sees the tragedy as a turning point for modern Russia.

The Kursk disaster and its aftermath, Kuznetsov says, was President Vladimir Putin's "first lie."

"The lies began with the sinking of the Kursk," Kuznetsov says. "When the Kursk sank, the government began interfering with the legal and law-enforcement systems. The government began gathering all the mass media under its control. The entire process of undermining democracy in Russia, in many regards, began with this."

Kursk Anniversary: Submarine Disaster Was Putin's 'First Lie'

Tags
trump, terrorists, succeed, rid, months

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.